corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alien fake ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alien fake ??
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 11 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://video.uk.msn.com/browse/news/week-in-video?VideoID=2ghxd10t&PlayerSize=Small&ocid=today

looks real to me ...
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379214/The-loaf-How-frozen-Siberian-alien-really-BROWN-BREAD.html
Root

23rd Apr 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a thumbnail earlier, looks the real deal but these days people are capable of manufacturing all kinds of things, I predict fake but I beleive there is life out there, it would be extremely naive to beleive otherwise, there are hundreds of BILLIONS of galaxies...all with star systems, we're not the only living organisms made of carbon, come off it, asteroids are always flying about space, depositting ice, aka water, a neccessity for life, there's life out there somewhere, not to say it's smarter than us, it could be much dumber than we are..:/

I don't beleive in UFO sightings, I beleive they are government planes
BluKoo

23rd Apr 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanna make an alien outta bread
Root

23rd Apr 11 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I wanna make an alien outta bread

only bread or will there be other baked goods in there, such as crumpets and hot cross buns?
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It makes me laugh how people make these generic fakes that all look the same, who says an 'alien' wouldn't just look like us?
Simon

23rd Apr 11 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stale bread and chicken skin could still be real though.
Root

23rd Apr 11 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*wrote essay on aliens*...*browser crashed* FML.

Try again..

As Steve has said, the typical large oval head, big eyes, we have no idea what aliens look like, they could look like inanimate objects for all we know, such as a table, then again, they could look like, a koala bear, or not solid form, maybe gas form..who knows, nobody except hillbillys high on crystal meth apparently.

UFOs are real...in the way that UFO means unidentified flying object, but civilians cannot identify these objects, they are government planes or spy planes, not alien spacecrafts.

If there are more advanced life forms out there...why would they waste a very long time coming to visit us when we are so insignificant in comparison to them? We are so low in the food chain, our civilisation is barely advanced, why do they care what we're doing? They don't, that's why they don't visit, that's why it's government spy planes and other shit.

Life is out there though, make no mistake about that..the universe is too big to not have other life and not just 1 other life form, hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of other life forms in other galaxies
mart08uk

24th Apr 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you know that it would take them a very long time to visit us? They could just be space creatures roaming around or anything (In relation to other videos from space with UFO's shown).. And whats to say they wouldn't look similar to humans as we are the most inteligent beings on this planet?
Jambo

24th Apr 11 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say our civilisation is "barely advanced" upon which civilisation scale do you use as point of reference

If you discovered a planet where life was that of cave men, would you just "not bother" because they hadn't developed iPhones

What utter bollocks.
taylorboosh

24th Apr 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jambOwned
Ben G

24th Apr 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought i was the only person who laughed at these people who think life needs oxygen and water to live.

for all we know there are life forms that breathe in acidic substances.
sand-eel

24th Apr 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

for all we know there are life forms that breathe in acidic substances.

Well there is a plant/organism/wierd thing on EARTH that breathes in hydrogen sulphade and breathes out sulphuric acid
sand-eel

24th Apr 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sulphate*
N3CRO

24th Apr 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
How do you know that it would take them a very long time to visit us?

Its been known for years that Neil Armstrong and the others saw spacecraft on the Moon when they first visted there (or prehaps they were bullshitting, who's to say). For all we know, aliens could be using it as a space port or w/e.
Root

24th Apr 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:

Its been known for years that Neil Armstrong and the others saw spacecraft on the Moon when they first visted there (or prehaps they were bullshitting, who's to say). For all we know, aliens could be using it as a space port or w/e.

IF they ever went to the moon
sand-eel

24th Apr 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they use it as a w/e getaway.
N3CRO

24th Apr 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:

IF they ever went to the moon

This is very true. One thing I don't think we'll ever really know the truth about.
Root

24th Apr 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
When you say our civilisation is "barely advanced" upon which civilisation scale do you use as point of reference

If you discovered a planet where life was that of cave men, would you just "not bother" because they hadn't developed iPhones

What utter bollocks.

you don't understand, we're advanced compared to caveman, but in the long run...come on, we're still burning dead animals and plants for fuel..that's advanced? No, that's retarded, advanced would be free energy and control of our planet, space travel, we don't know how the universe started, we haven't cured cancer etc, we're not as advanced as you think..

Yeah it may not take them long to visit us, but if they hold the technology to do so, why would they? Everyone has an opinion anyway and as classic cs.co.uk goes...if yours doesn't agree with the majority, you're flamed. But I'm willing to accept nobody can be certain unless they've seen it with their own eyes tbh, we can only assume
Steve
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plenty of random people on earth have telescopes powerful enough to see spacecraft on the moon.

theres no fucking spaceships on the moon dont be ridiculous
Root

24th Apr 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Plenty of random people on earth have telescopes powerful enough to see spacecraft on the moon.

Pretty true statement..I'm no expert on the moon, idk what side they visitted, but I know the moon always only shows us 1 face and if they landed on that face, the spacecraft on the moon story is bs
gez bay

24th Apr 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=600136
N3CRO

24th Apr 11 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

And many ppls HAVE seen strange lights moving around on the face of the Moon. Its been reported many many times. Do you're research mate

And no, I'm not saying they are alien spaceships that ppls have seen. Who knows what they might be.

[Edited on 24-04-2011 by TheNobleOne]
Simon

24th Apr 11 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

What utter bollocks.

you don't understand, we're advanced compared to caveman, but in the long run...come on, we're still burning dead animals and plants for fuel..that's advanced? No, that's retarded, advanced would be free energy and control of our planet, space travel, we don't know how the universe started, we haven't cured cancer etc, we're not as advanced as you think..

Yeah it may not take them long to visit us, but if they hold the technology to do so, why would they? Everyone has an opinion anyway and as classic cs.co.uk goes...if yours doesn't agree with the majority, you're flamed. But I'm willing to accept nobody can be certain unless they've seen it with their own eyes tbh, we can only assume

I think you'll find we could be considered ridiculously advanced when you consider that we evolved from bacteria or whatever the first forms of life were. You are talking about advanced in human terms
Mike GSi

24th Apr 11 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may have believed it if it wasnt the typical large headed large eye socketed 'Alien'

Why do 'aliens' that no-one has ever seen always look that way? The other planets of our solar system are nothing like earth so why do people think they are remotely like humans?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Alien fake ?? 22 database queries in 0.0166738 seconds