corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions?
Kippers

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 11 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to live in Basidon so know what the the pikeys are really like but the BBC are parading them on the TV like they are all hard done by!

I say bulldoze them whether they are there or not.

Discuss!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 06:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They own the land don't they? just don't have permission to build/live. Should leave them alone instead of letting them spread into public places like carparks, random roundabouts and patches of grass.
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 06:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should let them stay, but they pay council tax, simples.

Rather than pay £18million to get rid of them, earn money off them, or if not then evict them

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
John

2nd Sep 11 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something on the news about it just now, one of the grannies has a massive box of tablets she needs to take, who's paying for them exactly?

The people who are worse than the gypsies though are the stupid protesters.

Complete twats who don't have showers or jobs and have to be doing something with their miserable lives.

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by John]
willay
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to end up living in a static caravan on my farm I reckon which is on greenbelt, if someone said no they can clearly suck a big fat dog dick.
JaffaTB

2nd Sep 11 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't stand gypo's
Sam
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all well and good people saying "they own the land, let them pay council tax etc." but the problem is they didn't get permission to build their homes on the land, they obviously aren't paying council tax or anything like that, so if the council told them they had carte blanche to do as they please on their land then other people including locals that do pay their taxes will say that they can do the same as well.

No-one would pay any taxes, people would build random shit everywhere without permission or even consideration for how the buildings would affect their neighbours/the environment etc. and you would have even more pikies trying to sell you carpets or "left over tarmac from a job down the road" from the back of their Transit vans.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get rid of them the fcukers, they have even been offered houses.

our whole business is a land developer, like fcuk we could get away with building on greenbelt land.

pisses me off that they think they are above the law, 80 families living on a £122k plot of land. I think everyone would like to do that if we were all stupid
spencer88

2nd Sep 11 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
get rid of them the fcukers, they have even been offered houses.

our whole business is a land developer, like fcuk we could get away with building on greenbelt land.

pisses me off that they think they are above the law, 80 families living on a £122k plot of land. I think everyone would like to do that if we were all stupid

If you as a development company can not figure out a way to build on greenbelt, you are doing it wrong
Half Pint

2nd Sep 11 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

burn the caravans whilst they are all in bed .... snatch style.
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they are fucking animals and need booting out.

the only problem is, being gypo's, they wll just go a few miles down the road and set up camp again.

can't win.

if it wasn't greenbelt land it wouldn't be so bad, but the fact they went there, settled and tarmaced the shit out of the land, built fucking houses and then went into town and stole from shops makes me sick.

if it was one of us, we'd be in prison.
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and they also act like utter cunts going down the a127, doing 12mph and causing massive tailbacks.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's costing the council something like £15million to evict them isn it, they should just leave them alone, knock the buildings down that they built and leave it at that.
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bare in mind the site backs on to people who have paid ridiculous amounts of money for property because it face greenbelt land, now they've lost out on their house prices because of the pikeys.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They own the land though, thats the councils fault for selling it to them.
willay
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because its greenbelt land or because the property game is aload of fucking bollocks in the south?
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they own the land because they're not pikey fucks and worked hard to buy it.

the pikeys don't own the land, don't have permission to build on it and don't pay any form of tax. being greenbelt land just makes it much easier to kick them out.

kick them out and send them up north/ireland.
spencer88

2nd Sep 11 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough they own the land, but they do not have permission to build structures on it.

Anyone remember the guy who built a castle and hid it with straw bales? Thin was he owned the land and made a beautiful property, was forced to knock it down, so no way should these gypos be ok to live there!
willay
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
they own the land because they're not pikey fucks and worked hard to buy it.

the pikeys don't own the land, don't have permission to build on it and don't pay any form of tax. being greenbelt land just makes it much easier to kick them out.

kick them out and send them up north/ireland.

Are you sure they don't own the land?
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, the pikeys do own the land they're just not allowed to build on it, like every average Joe who buys land. You have to get planning permission before you build on it. the pikeys didn't get the planning permission to build on it, hence the council turfing them out. This has been going on fucking years.
willay
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck planning permission, if you own the land you should be able to do whatever the fuck you like. I live in a listed house and on a fat fucking fuck of land which you can't do shit with because THE MAN said no.

I will end up living in a static covered in stacks of hay, with a bunch of dogs and loads of shitty vauxhalls.
spencer88

2nd Sep 11 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Fuck planning permission, if you own the land you should be able to do whatever the fuck you like. I live in a listed house and on a fat fucking fuck of land which you can't do shit with because THE MAN said no.

I will end up living in a static covered in stacks of hay, with a bunch of dogs and loads of shitty vauxhalls.

But if you could do what you like, then people would build loads of shit.

I agree, the rules are too strict, but there needs to be some planning laws, otherwise people would just build everywhere!
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, they own the land they should be able to do what they like. Gypsies are good people if you leave them to it, if you know them they will do anything for you and expect nothing in return. A few gypsy lads used to hang around with us in a big group, years ago, great lads and every other cunt was shit scared of them so you never got any trouble
Ben G

2nd Sep 11 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read they didn't own the land, may have been wrong or an old article.
willay
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waaaahhhh it wouldnt be so bad, we wouldnt turn the place into a housing estate. We would just have some sick MTV style houses and a banger racing oval.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Camp Dale - Basildon Pikey bastards that wont go - Opinions? 23 database queries in 0.0219991 seconds