corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Honda Vandalism and Clean

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Vandalism and Clean
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 11 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, I got a phonecall at 1am on Friday night from the Police telling me my car had been vandalised, even though it was sitting directly outside my house. Turns out the alarm sound was put right down

So... Yeah:

Fucking bastard. Anyhoo, got Craig (from Autoglass, gutted it wasn't Gavin) out today and he did a good job! Car was feeling sorry for itself (as was I ) so gave it a quick clean:

It started to rain So quite shit pics really!

Oh, and a quick interior pic for Jake

Will get a good soundcheck of it at the Rolling Road day soon. I feel sorry for everyone standing behind it
AndyCorsaSport

31st Oct 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wankers, least that was all the damage. You need another sticker for the new window now
_Allan_

31st Oct 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastards.

Looks good as anyway. Hope it didn't cost too much to sort.
Colin

31st Oct 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems odd to just pan in the rear 1/4 window, take it nothing was taken or no attempt made to start it??
BeetleGav

31st Oct 11 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snap! caught him on cctv aswel, no point doing anything though, police do fuck all

Ben G

31st Oct 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vtec broke it imo.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like break in attempt maybe, look how the corners are broke away like someone tried to prise it with something
BarnshaW

31st Oct 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely mate, hope karma gets the wanker who done it, jealousy thats all
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
looks like break in attempt maybe, look how the corners are broke away like someone tried to prise it with something

Nothing at all was taken. There was clothes and a controller on that chair under the glass The thing is, the officers who were there had a call literally 5 minutes before it saying the Charity Shop window around the corner was smashed as well. So they are guessing it was someone who was pished and pissed off or whatever. There are three camera's within 10 yards of my car So hopefully something will turn up. Booted my mirror too and fucked the paint

It cost £250 to fix unfortunately. I refused the window cover when renewing this year, and have had it the years before So own fault that way really. Ah well, could have been a lot worse! Thanks for the compliments
daymoon
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just wanted you airfresheners!

Fell sorry for ya though
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant wait for a drive
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking wish they had taken the air fresheners mate I keep forgetting to take scissors out and cut the bastards off! Getting rid of all the glass today was a fucking nightmare Couple of wee cuts in the leather now So will need a retrim soon.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt be surprised (if you car is massivly loud) that it was some one doing it because of the noise it makes.
daymoon
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did police get your number too?

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
i wouldnt be surprised (if you car is massivly loud) that it was some one doing it because of the noise it makes.

[Edited on 31-10-2011 by daymoon]
Brett
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh mate
BeetleGav

31st Oct 11 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must be easier cleaning leather than fabric though! bloody expensive that! i got a local company to replace mine, cost 45quid which is abit more reasonable!
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo

This could be a possibility But the fact that my car and the Charity Shop were both done around about the same time is a bit strange. Basically the charity shop is on the high street and is on the path back from all the pubs, then you walk up the alleyway to my car, then off to wherever they bide! At least one of the camera's should have picked something up anyway. First "clean" looking car I've had and it's the first time I've had vandalism Should stick to rusty fuckers.
WATSON

31st Oct 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking cunts, are you staying in kirkcaldy now Eck? i see ur car sitting next to the court all the time
Jake

31st Oct 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the interior pic mate its a nice upgrade from that mess you used to have
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye man, I'm just up from the high street. Parked right outside my house instead of where I normally park it and that's what happened
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
cheers for the interior pic mate its a nice upgrade from that mess you used to have

Thanks mate
deano87

31st Oct 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love that shape Civic.
Pete_vxl

31st Oct 11 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nibdy would have vandalised the Volvo, thats what you get, chav!!
mike56gte

31st Oct 11 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck sake! least thats all the damage was. i really want to go for a blast in this eck!
Eck
Premium Member

31st Oct 11 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me know when you're in the area Mike Pete, you stick to your Vectra you faggot. Me and your cousin were laughing at how gay you are these days when I was in the Kirkcaldy branch of HBOS.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Honda Vandalism and Clean 22 database queries in 0.1950061 seconds