corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral Dilemma?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moral Dilemma?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Nov 11 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what you'd class it as, but I'm saying moral dilemma But before I start, this isn't one of those "showing off, has a girl" nonsense that people seem to be banding about recently

Anyway... I've had a couple of dates with this girl who I get on with really well, and I love her company. I'm seeing her for dinner Tomorrow afternoon, but here's where the dilemma comes in. Another girl has asked me to come down to my house tonight, and guessing by the fact she said she'll wear a schoolgirl outfit, it won't be for my company Now, even though there's nothing concrete with this other girl, that's wrong isn't it? I'm not in a relationship with her but I doubt she'd be best pleased if I left one girl to come and have dinner with her. What would CS do?

Edit: And I actually like the girl who I'm going to dinner with, but have no feelings whatsoever towards the other girl!

Summary for lazy cunts... Like a girl, having dinner tomorrow. Another girl wants to come down tonight. Is it wrong to give her one then go see this other girl?

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Eck]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wash the wiener afterwards
Eck
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
just wash the wiener afterwards

I was hoping for at least one semi serious reply before something like this but hey ho

Oh, and NO PICS.
nathy_87

18th Nov 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell Eck sound as bad as me.

Who is this other girl? And why is she cming to your house dressed as she is? Tell her not to bother and go for the dinner with girl #1.
Sunz

18th Nov 11 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take them both to dinner tomorrow !

I would go for the one you like and have dinner with tomorrow rather then the easy shag.
Eck
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's coming dressed as that as she is filth Probably should have waited until I wasn't busy at work to post as I'm adding drips and drabs here! Another bit of info: The other girl asked to come down a few days ago, and I agreed then But now having second thoughts about it, so not as easy as saying I had plans anymore But that is what I'm thinking Sunz
adiohead

18th Nov 11 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the slut with you on the date, and see if they get on

Edit too slow

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by adiohead]
C2RL R

18th Nov 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few years back I would have said you should fuck em both. These days I reckon you should stick with the one you like. I've been trying for years to find a girl I really get on with and it's not easy. If you've found one then make it work.
Paul_J

18th Nov 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you were with Shelley?

and if not, why do we have to put up with that miserable 'cee you next tuesday' on this forum?

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Paul_J]
Robbo

18th Nov 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so i think its bang out of order butttt when i lived in the hosue with load sof other people, one of the lads had been on 3 dates with the same girl and like dher but not shagge dher, then had a random drunken on enight stand and all the guys and girls agreed it was fine :S
Robbo

18th Nov 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess, boot on the other foot - how would you feel if she shagged someone tonight then met up with you tromorrow?
Eck
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's her life and she isn't my girl but it would put me off somewhat, hence my doubts Paul, I really don't know what to say about that, mate Shell is a rather fiesty one, I'll give you that!

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Eck]
flybikeslee

18th Nov 11 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she'll never know. be reet
Robbo

also, how will said 'schoolgirl' act/react if when you tell her you cant c her anymore as you now have another bird - will she tell all?
Robbo

also, pics of this dirty one? (and shell...)
Russ

18th Nov 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the girl who wants to dress up doesnt sound like she will be bothered if it has to be put off a month, find out if the girl you like goes anywhere first
Eck
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She doesn't really have anything to tell as I haven't met up with her yet But I doubt she'll be happy as she's been texting me a LOT about it! Pics, I'll see what I can do (although that in itself is another Moral dilemma? ). Don't have pictures of Shell any more!
mwg

18th Nov 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't do it. I know if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't be happy about it.

I know you are single but if you are dating someone you shouldn't be fooling around with someone else. I wouldn't even go on a date with another lass if I was already dating someone else. Maybe I'm too nice.
Sam
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're not going out with either of them, and assuming these two girls don't know each other - fuck the girl that wants to ride the tower of power and go on the date with the nice girl.

If you start dating the nice girl (edit - I mean get into a relationship with her), obviously stop shagging the other one.

Simples.

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Sam]
Robbo

18th Nov 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what russ said tbh, if you can delay at least then no harm done

pics you cna def do and ther eis NO moral dilemma there
Conway563

18th Nov 11 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
the girl who wants to dress up doesnt sound like she will be bothered if it has to be put off a month, find out if the girl you like goes anywhere first
mwg

18th Nov 11 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
OK so i think its bang out of order butttt when i lived in the hosue with load sof other people, one of the lads had been on 3 dates with the same girl and like dher but not shagge dher, then had a random drunken on enight stand and all the guys and girls agreed it was fine :S

See if I was dating a lass and I found out she slept with someone whilst we were dating that would be the end of that cos if they thought anything of you and that there was a possibility of it getting serious they wouldn't be off sleeping with other people.

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by mwg]
Ben J

My head says if you actually like this girl then focus on her. Don't smash the slutty one.

But then part of me thinks smash the slutty one. Its not like the other one will find out?

Ben J

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

See if I was dating a lass and I found out she slept with someone whilst we were dating that would be the end of that cos if they thought anything of you they wouldn't be off sleeping with other people.

This too.
Robbo

18th Nov 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

See if I was dating a lass and I found out she slept with someone whilst we were dating that would be the end of that cos if they thought anything of you and that there was a possibility of it getting serious they wouldn't be off sleeping with other people.

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by mwg]
agreed mate!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moral Dilemma? 22 database queries in 0.0085781 seconds