corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rate your weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rate your weekend
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Mar 12 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just interested to hear as I had a very good one, lifted by the lovely weather.

Missus took me to the Sausage Tree in Wycombe on Friday night, had some Wild Boar and Raindeer cooked myself on a hot stone, was LOVELY and got nicely sloshed on rose lol.

Took my IAM 'pupil' out to oxford on the back roads and getting him nearer and nearer test ready on Saturday morning, drove the SLK around with the top down and went to Go-Ape which was nothing short of brilliant, loved it.

Sunday just chilled in the sun, walked round the shops, sausages on the BBQ, snoozed some, washed the car, snoozed on the sofa, bit of chinese.

Now looking forward to having tomorrow off.

SetH style rating:

Facepalms: N/A
Thumbs:
Brett
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty cool, daughters birthday party at the Chill Factore yesterday, which was good if not poorly managed on their part. Totally disappeared this weekend.
Nick-S

26th Mar 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shite, worked all weekend
Tom

26th Mar 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad actually, chilled out, did some clothes shopping and went and sat outside pub next to local beach yesterday with few mates. Off for the missuses 12 week scan on Thursday, been a nightmare waiting for it mainly as difficult trying not to tell anyone so no more of that for future weekends!
RichR
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friday night, went out for a friend's birthday, started with a meal in a new place in town; for this I give as it was crap, expensive and had zero atmosphere
Afterwards went around town for a few drinks; I was designated driver so for everyone else having a relatively enjoyable time and for the crap place we ended up in. Finally got home at 2.45 after dropping everyone off

So Friday night = 2 total

Saturday, up at 0715

Picked a mate's van up to go to the builder's merchants, Van was full of shit and an old fashioned plate press which weighed a ton for havign to clean out his van and pulling my back in the process. Picked up everything I needed, had an awesome bacon and mushroom butty and set to work. Amount of work done on the house and the weather

Saturday subtotal = 4 total

Saturday night, fell asleep on the sofa at 11

Sunday, up at 8am

worked on the house and made the front garden/drive look about as acceptable as it will do for now

Went to Tesco to buy all the stuff for Dad's birthday meal and had an amazing smoothie in the cafe

cooked Dad's meal, starter of Chargrilled Tuna and King Prawn salad with a Thai dressing and Main course of Glazed duck breast served on a bed of crushed garlic potatoes with minted pea purée, pan fried butternut squash, crispy pancetta and red wine jus which was awesome so

Sunday subtotal = 6 total

so a aggregate of 8 for the weekend

[Edited on 26-03-2012 by LiVe LeE]
RichR
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Pretty cool, daughters birthday party at the Chill Factore yesterday, which was good if not poorly managed on their part. Totally disappeared this weekend.

Chill Factore's management is utter dog shit at the minute
Brett
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by Brett

Chill Factore's management is utter dog shit at the minute

Tell me about it Mrs is complaining anyway.

Best bit to highlight it was, I wasn't supposed to be going out with the kids, but half way through the session I thought fuck it, so I just went down to the changing village, prized the exit doors open and walked out Nobody gave a shit.

However, I'm now going to start snow-boarding lessons, which is nice.

[Edited on 26-03-2012 by Brett]
Sam
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fixed my iPod, did a bit of gardening, generally chilled TBH.
RichR
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I complained they gave me a 1hour slope pass which was appreciated but the generic bullshit response letter they sent me was not

You can come to play with Stu and me then

[Edited on 26-03-2012 by LiVe LeE]
chrisritch

26th Mar 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a letter from HMRC saying i will be receiving £266.80 back from them which was a good start and just chilled in the sun

Average weekend X 3
Phillips_91

26th Mar 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty good, friday night i had work

saturday morning a laid back day at work spent most of it at the garage doors basking in the sun

Saturday afternoon went and sat in a nice beer garden and had a few beers checking out all the hotties Double thumbs here

saturday night working but got pretty drunk as i was going then went out afterwards and managed to pull

sunday went out bought a new shirt, sat and chilled with a pint on north pier went to the gym then went and had a few games of pool and a pint

Seth rating:
Facepalms
Thumbs:
mwg

26th Mar 12 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

chrisritch

26th Mar 12 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats early for lambs isnt it?
Matt L

26th Mar 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friday - day off so automatically , went down to bath with family to visit brother as it was mums birthday took an extra hour and half as some french car driving fool ran out of talent and hit the central reservation resulting in 2 lanes being closed

had a nice meal down there hotel was really nice, weather was epic.

Saturday - went to henley on thames which was nice and relaxed, milled around for a bit then went onto windsor again had a chilled mooch around was pretty good went into the castle for an hour (can use the tickets to go back again which was good as they were reduced anyway at the weekend so works out pretty well), drove back home went for a meal and then home to bed

sun - nice chilled out day did a bit of shopping then chilled in garden watched abit of the race, went round to my cousins as its her bday today.

all in all

great weekend.
Brett
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Thats early for lambs isnt it?

Is it? They've all got lambs round my way now.
pow
Premium Member

26th Mar 12 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt did you drive on Saturday? I SWEAR I saw you on Satuday, you should have text. Lauren and I would have come and met you for a coffee
mwg

26th Mar 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

March and April is lambing time. Some places start in February
Rob E

26th Mar 12 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friday - Sat in University's library working all day doing work, which continued at home until about 9pm when the Mrs arrived.

Saturday - Celebrated 2 years with the Mrs so repeated our first ever date with a top down drive through the Gower and a walk along the beach in the sunshine. Came home and did yet more Uni work until the evening when I took the mrs out to a fancy restaurant at the top of a skyscraper. Bonus points as the sun set was nothing short of awesome from up there. Went to the cinema after and popped out to the pub to say happy birthday to a mate.

Sunday - Woke up and watched the F1, kicked the mrs out the house and continued studying until 11pm

all in all, a great mini break from work with the mrs but Uni has taken over my life!
richc

26th Mar 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friday - went to gym and then bed as i had work sat morning for a few hours

Sat - got my land rover out, and fixed the headlight problems. Started to polish it. Did the bonnet and had enough. Im 6"4 and struggle to reach due to its suspension so gave up on that. Had a beer watching the football in town, then to a house party where i stayed up all night and got home about 11 am. This wasted my sunday as i was dying
chrisritch

26th Mar 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Thought it was mainly April lol
Matt L

26th Mar 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Matt did you drive on Saturday? I SWEAR I saw you on Satuday, you should have text. Lauren and I would have come and met you for a coffee

I was driving my dads passat not my car, did consider texting but was with parents will text you next time though as im sure i will be back down there soon
ed

26th Mar 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Thought it was mainly April lol

Can have winter lambs too.
Jake

26th Mar 12 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of b road yuppies in here
harrisp

26th Mar 12 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc

Sat - got my land rover out, and fixed the headlight problems. Started to polish it. Did the bonnet and had enough. Im 6"4 and struggle to reach due to its suspension so gave up on that. Had a beer watching the football in town, then to a house party where i stayed up all night and got home about 11 am. This wasted my sunday as i was dying

I'm same height and can't clean mine, stand on bumpers to clean it. Even though I've only washed it once.
richc

26th Mar 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by richc

I'm same height and can't clean mine, stand on bumpers to clean it. Even though I've only washed it once.

I wash mine quiet alot tbh. I would say everytime i take it off roading. I get it stupidly ditched so you cant see its red, and then get it gleaming again. Also think its easier to wash with slippery paint.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rate your weekend 22 database queries in 0.0157549 seconds