corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best prank you've pulled off?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best prank you've pulled off?
Whittie

User status: Offline
18th Apr 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got fucking BLASTED by an airhorn, and absolutely shit myself, this was due to me doing it earlier in the day.

Anyway, I want to get him back, ten times worse, on film....

Speak to me
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leVijhJu7vo
Dan
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a good air horn at my old work, which used to get a good few uses a year.

Best two i did was while a guy was cutting in between a chassis and a body on a truck, where space was extremly limited. Resulted in him smashing his head a fair few times, and causing a rather large amount of blood loss :/

Then we had an apprentice, who decided to cut a barrel lid off next to a gas tanker we had in. It was obviously purged etc but we told him it was too risky. He being young and daft, decided to ignore. So he also got a blast from close range, he ran a mile!

Not been much else without airhorns that i can remmeber tho

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Balling
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buttered floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_jR8QBrhBs

3CorsaMeal

18th Apr 12 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use to walk around on the london underground and stab people with a syringe full of AIDS.

Phillips_91

18th Apr 12 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Buttered floor

Thats funny as!
Twiggy

18th Apr 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant find the one where the fella greases the top of the stairs and loosens the hand rail on the stairs so she slips grabes the hand rail and falls down the stairs
Gary
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matty SRi

18th Apr 12 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Buttered floor

Thats fucking brilliant!!
andy_mk3

18th Apr 12 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't that good, but I thought it was funny.. last week I booked in a job at work (completely made up), the name was Mrs Seymore Butts, with a Ferrari F430 or something for a full service Put in a random contact number and my boss rang it to confirm the booking, I was pissing myself

[Edited on 18-04-2012 by andy_mk3]
Phillips_91

18th Apr 12 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy_mk3
Wasn't that good, but I thought it was funny.. last week I booked in a job at work (completely made up), the name was Mrs Seymore Butts, with a Ferrari F430 or something for a full service Put in a random contact number and he rang it to confirm the booking, I was pissing myself

My boss got me the first week i started here, his missus at the time was a cleaner she pulled up just down the street to clean someones house got out the car and he turned round and said "here danny, check out the bird over there" proceeded with things like "got a nice arse" etc etc, then after i had been lured in and replied with comments along the lines of "yeah, i'd give her one" he shouts accross the street "alright alison!!" i shit myself face went white and he turned round and said it was his partner, he's still never let me live that one down!!
3CorsaMeal

18th Apr 12 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put a load of jam in my mouth, like the whole jar, then went into the local shops and went over to the lady and put my head on the counter and let the jam dribble out really slowly, it was dribbling out for ages and the woman was all like "are you ok?" "is it jam?" "its jam right?" and i was just like dribble dribble dribble
ljames555

18th Apr 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was in a bar having a beers with the lads and we were sat on 2 fixed cushion chairs opposite each other with a table inbetween.

My mate was stretching his legs resting on our chair so I ninja style managed to tie his laces together his face when he nearly planted the floor.
nathy_87

18th Apr 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I put a load of jam in my mouth, like the whole jar, then went into the local shops and went over to the lady and put my head on the counter and let the jam dribble out really slowly, it was dribbling out for ages and the woman was all like "are you ok?" "is it jam?" "its jam right?" and i was just like dribble dribble dribble

BluKoo

18th Apr 12 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

That's just odd.

Would have been funny to watch though
stuartmitchell

18th Apr 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

April fools day 2000 - emailed my mum to say my girlfriend at the time was preggers (I was 15 I think). She phoned me straight away crying asking what I was going to do Apparently someone from her work had to console her too. Felt a bit bad
nathy_87

18th Apr 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

That's just odd.

Would have been funny to watch though

He ahs copied it from another member. But yeah would've been funny.
JonnyJ

18th Apr 12 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last BH weekend, stayed in a travelodge before a York game. Got pissed, mates were asleep in one room, so my mate went downstairs, got their key card from reception (my mate went down in his pants covered in extinguisher foam), he came back up, unlocked their door and covered them in fire extinguisher foam

(NOTE: If the people at travelodge are looking at this, this is a lie)
adiohead

18th Apr 12 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

who is Jimmy Corkhill?
LeeM

18th Apr 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

chris the simpsons artist?
Stu

18th Apr 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anonymous sms or make your sms texts look like they have come from someone else! Done so many people with this!

http://www.sharpmail.co.uk/sms.html
Whittie

18th Apr 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ I've had lots of fun over the years with been able to send texts from anybody, from my outlook
Phillips_91

18th Apr 12 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Anonymous sms or make your sms texts look like they have come from someone else! Done so many people with this!

http://www.sharpmail.co.uk/sms.html

Done that, me and my boss text my mate whos a wreckless driver, posing as the police saying he had been caught blah blah blah, and to ring this number, gave him the back office phone that no-one has so we knew it would be him, he called up got the boss to answer, asked for crime ref number etc then said ok i'm just going to pass you onto my collegue, put him onto me i turned round and said well well someone has been a naughty boy i couldnt tell what it was he said after that as he was screaming that loud it barely made sence
sc0ott

18th Apr 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put a snapping turtle in his bed when he is sleeping
Kieran
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QlhErhDFkI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best prank you've pulled off? 23 database queries in 0.2486379 seconds