corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » neighbours dealing..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author neighbours dealing..
WATSON

User status: Offline
15th Jul 12 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you had a neighbour dealing in heavy drugs what would you do? Our new up stairs neighbour (scatter flat above us) deals in drugs..

His door is always going at all hours of the day/night, our 2 year old son is in the back room and can hear every single foot step up the stairs to the house and gets woken up in a panic because of the noise/chapping/banging at the door.

one of the neighbours has already put in a complaint as he has had garden equipment already stolen but have been told it cant be proven it was the new local smack head.

The guy himself looks scruffy as fuck and looks like he hasnt had a bath in god knows how long
BluKoo

15th Jul 12 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tip off the police if you're worried. Other than that nothing else you can/should do.
Ben G

15th Jul 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

straight to the police. you'll obviously stay anonymous and they'll set up a sting.
hoppydan

15th Jul 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id go right to the police.. especialy if it was around my little one. i wouldnt want her finding a used needle or something like that
Jules S
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hoppydan
id go right to the police.. especialy if it was around my little one. i wouldnt want her finding a used needle or something like that

I had this a while back.

If you go 'straight' to the BiB they'll just turn up (if they even turn up) ask a few questions and fuck off.

If it were me; I'd be contacting the management company. The management co are to a certain extent responsible for who inhabits the flats and they should be the ones calling the police.

If the OP fancies some deep water to swim in take some pics of the dubious people coming in/out of the place and pass them on to the management co
Colin

15th Jul 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I know what I would do, but what I wouldnt do is post on a public forum asking what to do you never know whos on here lol
John

15th Jul 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fife and scruffy drug dealer makes me think it's probably not a fancy management company.
Jules S
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Fife and scruffy drug dealer makes me think it's probably not a fancy management company.

They may not be fancy....but somebody(body) is managing the place, beit a professional management co/council etc
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jul 12 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take photos and supply to other people who are not the Police? WTF? So the management company take it upon themselves to take it up with the guy using your photos from your flat, that's not going to backfire on you is it.
jrdn7

15th Jul 12 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
I had this a while back.

If you go 'straight' to the BiB they'll just turn up (if they even turn up) ask a few questions and fuck off.

If it were me; I'd be contacting the management company. The management co are to a certain extent responsible for who inhabits the flats and they should be the ones calling the police.

If the OP fancies some deep water to swim in take some pics of the dubious people coming in/out of the place and pass them on to the management co

That's a good way to end up in pieces in a wheelie bin! On a serious note, approach the cops, and if they don't do fuck all can you not approach the management company and tell them?
Anty
Premium Member

16th Jul 12 at 00:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next door neighbour is the same, full of chavs coming and going.. can smell weed alot, every couple of nights a big car comes , normaly here for about 30 mins then leaves..

very iffy
Jules S
Premium Member

16th Jul 12 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Take photos and supply to other people who are not the Police? WTF? So the management company take it upon themselves to take it up with the guy using your photos from your flat, that's not going to backfire on you is it.

I think that largely depends on whether you've got the balls to take the pics in the first place and whether you want to pass them on to the company that should be dealing with the matter.

I dont think I ever suggested taking pics from the OP's flat viewpoint btw and i did pre-empt my post with 'If the OP fancies some deep water to swim in'
jrdn7

16th Jul 12 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I think that largely depends on whether you've got the balls to take the pics in the first place and whether you want to pass them on to the company that should be dealing with the matter.

I dont think I ever suggested taking pics from the OP's flat viewpoint btw and i did pre-empt my post with 'If the OP fancies some deep water to swim in'

There may be smack head sharks & piranhas in that water too buddy!
Welsh Dan

16th Jul 12 at 04:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contact your local Safer Neighbourhoods Team, or contact Crimestoppers. Both will be anonymous, but it may well take a few of your neighbours complaining to get anything done.
taylorboosh

16th Jul 12 at 06:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ring the police or pop to the station

even bettter ring anti terrorist line
AndyKent

16th Jul 12 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not nearly as bad as this, but we had a new guy move into the block constantly smoking weed (which we could smell in our place from time to time).

Kept complaining to the management company who bleated on about needing evidence of the wrongdoing.

Eventually did an unscheduled visit, found stuff they didn't like the look of and they were out end of the same week
Ben J

16th Jul 12 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep Police.
Brett
Premium Member

16th Jul 12 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A well placed video camera might put him off a bit.
JordyCarter

16th Jul 12 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You tip off the police and they will sort it out from there.
CorsaSi

16th Jul 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police wont do anything too hard to prove your suggesting there dealing but to them all there doing is having friends round, and even if they are found to be dealing there not necessarily going to have to relocate so sucks a bit.

go knock on guys door tell him next time hes sellin to go meet them away from house and if he refuses knock him out rob his drugs sell them you will make a fortune
noshua

16th Jul 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BarnshaW

16th Jul 12 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great idea that corsasi, great idea.

dont worry about your partner or 2 year old son after you have knocked out a drug dealer and robbed his gear.
john_redtop

16th Jul 12 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and buy some? Just kidding best you could do as said is probably go to the police have a word with your other neighbour's ask if there have noticed any funny going ons there more people that complain the better chance of something been done about it
Jamie Walby

16th Jul 12 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Move. Someone else's problem then.
3CorsaMeal

16th Jul 12 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turn the gas on and go on holiday

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » neighbours dealing.. 22 database queries in 0.0164900 seconds