corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weird and twisted dreams
SetH

User status: Offline
21st Aug 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, so I have had some pretty fucked up dreams recently.

Sunday Night I dreamt that I was in the Woods Expendables 2 style. This was with a group of guys from the Gym, not really my friends by aquaintences and these guys are quite the rough hard barstad types.

We ended up in some kind of corrugated iron hanger and one of the guys was pissing around squirting of a few rounds of his MP5. He was facing my direction and very nearly shot me. I told him to stop being an idiot and he went all angry ben and started firing his gun at me and swearing. When he ran out of bullets he threw his gun at me.

He then pulled out a Combat Knife and I looked at him and said "you better be good with that or I am going to disarm you and do a proper good job of you boy". I managed to get the Knife of him and stabbed him a few times in the chest but it was not doing any good. Was kind of like when you punch someone in a dream but have no power. I then stuck it at the base of his throat and started to slice him upwards and he was just laughing. I got as far as his chin and he slumped to the floor dead and I woke up

Last night I dreamt I was a solider in WW2 and we were holed up in some abandoned hotel in France. I was in a bedroom ducking behind some drawers when a few Germans crashed through the windows. I took them out with one of those weird skinny sub machine gun things where the magazine is horizontal. I ran out of bullets before I could shoot the last one and he had run out also.

I pulled my Knife out and told him to take his clothes of and that I was going to bum him to punish him He stripped and got on the bed and did some kind of fucked up Borat pose. He looked a bit like Borat and he had a proper hairy pubes, a bit like a 70`s HEFFFER with a fuck of hairy mound.

Suddenly out of no where he whipped out a pair of scissors and threw them at me. I managed to side step but the whole thing kind of turned into a Boss fight from a Sega master system game. he kept throwing scissors at me and I was deflecting them with my knife. This was a rather scary experience.

I then caught one pair of scissors and walked up to him and went to snip his ball sac then I woke up.

WTF

What fucked up dreams have you had recently?

[Edited on 21-08-2012 by SetH]
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sterling submachine gun
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about your dreams please Steven.
Balling
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
What fucked up dreams have you had recently?
Last night I dreamt I was protecting an armored vehicle, but we kept getting robbed by this gang of thugs.

Every time they stole the one thing the truck was holding in the back: A famous danish stand-up comedian.

After a couple of runs, on each of which they stole the fucking comedian, one of the other guards finally drew a gun on the robbers.
He got shot in the face with a sawed off, but it only made a hole in his shoulder. Both he and the shooter were starring at the wound in shock, when he finally shot the baddy a couple of times in the stomach. At this the robber got angry and shot the guard in the face, killing him. They then stole the comedian again.

All the while I was just stood there, staring, for which they pretty much ignored me...

SetH

21st Aug 12 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL Balling you must have woken up thinking WTF

At least you didnt try to bum a nazi that looks like Borat in your dream
Toby
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Was kind of like when you punch someone in a dream but have no power.

Hate that!

When i was on some hardcore opium based pain killers i had some mental dreams that were really vivid.

One included a mate stabbing his mum in the face, another meeting my dead grandad in a warehouse giving me horse racing tips and a dream in a tyre/scrap yard where all these 8ft tall dudes with heads replaced with that of a rhino's where chasing me.
Dom

21st Aug 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you lot need to lay of the ROIDZ!
Majority of mine are bond-esque driving fast cars and banging hot women
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

issues

I never have dreams
sc0ott

21st Aug 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gym supplements which contain magnesium gives you fucked up dreams.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very vivid dreams can be caused by sleep apnea and lack of oxygen to the brain, ever been accused of snoring?
chrisritch

21st Aug 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
At least you didnt try to bum a nazi that looks like Borat in your dream

SetH

21st Aug 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
very vivid dreams can be caused by sleep apnea and lack of oxygen to the brain, ever been accused of snoring?

I am a slient sleeper apparantly.

I am also a very light sleeper, slightest noise and I am awake. I would have had a good survival probability during caveman dies.

All you deep snoring fat barstads would be eaten in your sleep by dinosaurs
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you are having vivid dreams you arent in a light stage of sleep

but its all deceiving as to how long you are in that deep part of sleep as the dream can seem like hours or days but in reality only be mins, youl probs more likely go through waves of deep sleep, you will only be aware of your light sleep stages though so to you it seems like that you are only sleeping lightly the whole time
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah yeah I know that as I have this 1337 hax0r REM sleep app on my phone

Normally I do not dream though and wake up every hour, only recently had this deep sleep. Since I stopped wanking every night I think.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if you didnt have deep sleep you wouldnt probably a nutter hulk as you are, as its in the deep stages your body produces chemicals that makes your body/muscles etc grow.
Balling
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if you are having vivid dreams you arent in a light stage of sleep
But isn't light sleep where you remember your dreams?

Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes and no, rem stage occurs following the deepest stage of sleep, so in a sense you are right, in that during rem your brain acitivity will increase, rem is usually the last stage so you only remember the last parts of any dream before you being the whole 5 stage cycle again

If you have encoutered rem stage though you will have gone through a deep stage, which is the 4th stage
Steve
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this because i suffer from sleep apnea and have to wear nose strips at night
Marc

21st Aug 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually remember my dreams and tell my mates. They tell me I have issues.

Had a dream other week we were in a bar and my mate had a metal toy train, was about 2ft long. We left and the waiter came running out as he had forgotten it.

Also dreamt Aviva in York had closed down

Only remember all this as I text my mates it as soon as I got up!

Although I did have a dream once where my mate got bummed and I woke up laughing
Aaron

21st Aug 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Although I did have a dream once where my mate got bummed and I woke up laughing

Yeah....you're mate...we believe you
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Also if you didnt have deep sleep you wouldnt probably a nutter hulk as you are, as its in the deep stages your body produces chemicals that makes your body/muscles etc grow.

Yes release of Growth Hormone from the Pituarity gland.

Unless you are stallone in which case you inject it
SetH

21st Aug 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc are you worried that we dream of bumming?

I hope that you can rape/bum people in fallout 4.
Marc

21st Aug 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Yeah....you're mate...we believe you

wish it was me
Marc

21st Aug 12 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Marc are you worried that we dream of bumming?

I hope that you can rape/bum people in fallout 4.

Nah, I'm a sicko, people don't expect any less from me!

Yeah, none of this screen going black shit!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Aug 12 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a couple this past week, they've all gone a bit vague now, the first all i can remember was walking down a proper secluded, dark road, the only light was coming from the moon so you could barely see anything. Walked past some piss head who started acting the hard man then just as I grabbed his arms and was about to simultaneously nut him and knee him in the stones, I woke up.

The next one, I'd spent the day at a water park or something, seemed to be getting loads of attention from everyone as if everything I did was amazing then at home later I overheard my mum talking to my gran on about how it's great I wasn't letting my illness get me down and I was making the most of what time I had left. I didn't even know I was dying I was quite freaked out after waking up from that one.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weird and twisted dreams 23 database queries in 0.0149109 seconds