corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I didn't think this was allowed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I didn't think this was allowed
matty10

User status: Offline
5th Sep 12 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

praying while you was working in that sort of job

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/9162051/Woman-died-after-Muslim-nurse-refused-to-help-as-he-was-praying.html
mattant

5th Sep 12 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can''t stop people praying but no you can't neglect a patient to pray, hence why it's being investigated
Brett
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pisses me right off at work.. special prayer rooms for em, no fuckin bacon butties, not even allowed to eat in their presence during Ramadan.
adiohead

5th Sep 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Religion is for mongs.
Gary
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be struck off.

Agree with adio.

Might make up my own religion so I can go about doing asi please.
Nath

5th Sep 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
Religion is for mongs.
Gavin
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
Can''t stop people praying but no you can't neglect a patient to pray, hence why it's being investigated

Each to their own when it comes to religion but do that in your spare time!

I'm an Atheist.... but if someone really pushed me I'd would say that I believed in Aliens being our creator. So... does that mean I could prey during my working hours to Alien beings?! I wonder what my boss would think?

Lets think about it here... someone has stopped working to take part in a ritual based on no or extremely little proof. Again, I dont really care what people do during their spare time but find it difficult to understand and accept when it comes to people dropping everything to go and prey

Sorry...

pew pew pew pewwwww
Ben G

5th Sep 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Pisses me right off at work.. special prayer rooms for em, no fuckin bacon butties, not even allowed to eat in their presence during Ramadan.

we have prayer rooms but still have bacon and we ate with them sitting next to us during ramadan.
Brett
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that's not common tbh. It was the last company i worked at that did that, proper OTT, memos all the place
Jimbothebarbarian

6th Sep 12 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How often can you go and pray?

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We used to have a fella that was always off praying during the day, safe to say he's no longer here!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
adiohead

6th Sep 12 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not nearly as bad as people who smoke. Fucking fag breaks every 5 minutes while the non-smokers do all the work.
Jambo

6th Sep 12 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Not nearly as bad as people who smoke. Fucking fag breaks every 5 minutes while the non-smokers do all the work.

Behave

At my work, the smokers work then have a 5min fag break. Whilst the ones who moan about the smokers getting breaks are the ones who sit on their arses chatting, picking their arse and going to make tea/coffee and disappear for 10-15mins. Never seen such a bunch of hypocritical moany little gays in all my life.

Gary
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go have a fresh air break then. Management cant say anything if they let the smokers out
SetH

6th Sep 12 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aido has got a point, add up all the 5 minute fag breaks over a course of the week and that's some significant loss of productivity.
adiohead

6th Sep 12 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smokers should get paid less for all their breaks. Also, they'll need less money because they won't live as long.
baza31

6th Sep 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I used to work for a firm when I was an apprentice we worked at a hospital in Bradford . I was working in the prayer room, they all prayed towards a statue which was apparently facing the east......untill I moved it to other side of the room for a laugh. Was funny watching them pray the wrong way
Gary
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Racist
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Smokers should get paid less for all their breaks. Also, they'll need less money because they won't live as long.

Just don't give them breaks? No one at my work has smoking breaks other than their lunch break.
BarnshaW

6th Sep 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine is quite the opposite from jambo, people who dont smoke work hard and its always the people who smoke who whinge theres not enough hours in the day but spend 45 mins of a day outside on fag breaks, added up over the year they have a couple of weeks off work just outside on fag breaks!
Brett
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Behave

At my work, the smokers work then have a 5min fag break. Whilst the ones who moan about the smokers getting breaks are the ones who sit on their arses chatting, picking their arse and going to make tea/coffee and disappear for 10-15mins. Never seen such a bunch of hypocritical moany little gays in all my life.

Spot on that
Anty
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just eat in front of them.. claim your blind..
adiohead

6th Sep 12 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
mine is quite the opposite from jambo, people who dont smoke work hard and its always the people who smoke who whinge theres not enough hours in the day but spend 45 mins of a day outside on fag breaks, added up over the year they have a couple of weeks off work just outside on fag breaks!

This. Plus they smell of hamster cage.

Smokers at my first job were all lazy bastards, spend all day out the back sitting on a bench chatting.

When it got really busy and I was left working alone I'd get Ben G style angry and throw baked beans all over the kitchen.
Nath

6th Sep 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can tell the smokers a mile off in this thread
SetH

6th Sep 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There days are numbered TBH

The government is gearing towards making them practically Criminals, at the least anti social inconsiderate barstards

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I didn't think this was allowed 23 database queries in 0.0133231 seconds