corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road Rage- People getting out

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road Rage- People getting out
AlexSXI

User status: Offline
26th Oct 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had anybody get out of their car and confront them over roadrage?

Had a bloke in a beenie hat get out of his 59 plate renault megane today after a dispute between me and him as he was in traffic and blocking my exit from a roundabout so i shook my head, he beeped at me loads, so I gave him the wanker sign. Then he yanks up his handbrake and comes storming over
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Oct 12 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, put the car in drive and let it roll forward, told him to get in and move his before I moved it for him, he soon got back in.
Haimsey
Premium Member

26th Oct 12 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel like I'm left on a cliff hanger there....

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
BeetleGav

26th Oct 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
evilrob
Premium Member

26th Oct 12 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeetleGav
quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey

AlexSXI

26th Oct 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, I've left it a touch,

As he came storming over I was mouthing and pointing at him telling him to get back in his car, grow up and F off, and as he got within 6ft of the car his queue of traffic started moving and the bloke in the white van behind him started going nuts so he got in his car and roared off.

I was facing the side of his car, the second he touched my car I was T-boning his without a second hesitation.

Im an angry fucker and have roadrage all the time, never had that before though
AlexSXI

26th Oct 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not quite as exciting as it could've been.

Kinda wish I reacted more now!

Good fun on britains crammed roads during rush hour!
shaunmods
Premium Member

26th Oct 12 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only ever happened to me once. Some Indian bloke was up my arse for a good mile. A couple of taps on the brakes didnt shake him so I gave him the finger. Next thing I know he comes flying past me, tries to block me off and gets out the car. I drove round him and carried on

[Edited on 26-10-2012 by shaunmods]
AndyCorsaSport

26th Oct 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah some stupid church goer cause he was doing about 20mph and I beeped and flashed for him to stick his foot down so he stopped and got out told him to speed up n drove off. I end up in road rage quite bad at times, and have no care for my car really. It's a cheap runner so way I see it, I won't be the one upset about the damaged car.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th Oct 12 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who do this need to calm down. It's pointless.

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
AlexSXI

26th Oct 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way he yanked his handbrake up was amazing. He nearly pulled it up to the headrests!

Dunno what he planned to do when he got to my car as I wasn't getting out. Too cold haha! Kinda wish I'd reacted
Sean

26th Oct 12 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got out of my car, never had anyone get out on me though. Had a long shit day at work was pissed off and the guy held his horn on at me I felt like chuck Norris.. Not atall like me if I'm honest.

[Edited on 26-10-2012 by Sean]
Y869 SRA

26th Oct 12 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say I have.
jimmy 2.1

26th Oct 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened when i was on my MTB. Riding down a main road probably around 30 ish some knob in a people carrier parked on the right facing towards me decided to drive across both sides of the road into a side street in front of me. Anchored on but went over the bars.

Dusted myself off turned round and called him a wanker and to use his eyes next time. He then starts shouting and balling at me and gets out his car and proceeds to walk over to me still shouting. Told him to grow up and pedalled off.

[Edited on 26-10-2012 by jimmy 2.1]
andys sxi
Premium Member

26th Oct 12 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember last year I was going around a roundabout and some car cut me Up, so I put my brakes on and the car behind me wanted to get in my lane behind me, but because I did he thought I cut him up so then he went speeding past me shouting abuse at me, come to the next traffic lights and I'm sitting next to him he was shouting all sorts at me telling me to pull over in the parking bay because he's going to kill me etc , he was massive and there was 2 of them and I was on my own the doors got locked anyway

April 08 feature car
Ben G

26th Oct 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last year, boxing day night, about midnight, I was driving home after leaving my nans (my grandad had a heart attack on xmas day) I came up to a set of lights . As I pulled away, a guy in a range rover who was in the wrong lane almost side swiped me. Luckily I moved out the way but had to get back in lane and ended up in front of him after he slowed down.

For the next mile he sat on my rear bumper, full beam on, driving like a man possessed.

I went down the street that leads to my house and he followed, so I followed the road back onto the main road and carried on driving. Then he overtook in a 30 limit with speedhumps, slammed the anchors on then reversed.

I manouvered down a side street and he blocked me in.

Then he jumped out and started shouting. my missus pushed the lock doors button on the dash so I was stuck in the car with the bloke hitting the window.

Eventually I got out and he immediately shit himself when I confronted him. I'm not a big guy but he was about 9st and 5 foot nothing. He had small children in his car aswell which I found disturbing.

My other half then got out as his bird started pushing me, then she punched my missus.

At this point I called the police whilst standing in front of his car. He then drove into me (at slow.speed) and drove off.

Spent the next 2 hours giving a statement down the station.

I can be hot headed at times, but we had witnesses to prove I did nothing wrong and all I wanted to do was get home as I was in a bad place after my grandads heart attack.

turns out the woman snapped her expensive gucci necklace. I lol'd.

Would love to see him again, not in a 2 tonne motor and on his own.
Ben G

26th Oct 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus thats paul j esque.
Ben G

26th Oct 12 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to say, I still don't know what his issue was. think he was foreign as I couldn't understand him. Either that or he was on drugs.
smcGSI16V

26th Oct 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F ing hell Ben.

I had one about 15 years ago in my Nova. The lights were slightly fucked because it was lowered. Following some badger and he stopped in the middle of the road jumped out and charged to the car shouting abuse at me. Then mentioned the mrs (she was in the car as well) and I went ballistic at him and jumped out the car. I think a skinhead getting back at him in his face made him shit a brick and he soon fled and zoomed off in his car.

Pissed me off with his abuse, but then he went at the mrs and I was having none of that. Looking back now it was quite funny.
Jamie-C

26th Oct 12 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm quite a calm driver tbh. Anyone being a nob on the road I give them space and let them get on with it, someone pulls out in front of me I apply the brakes. Its not the end of the world. I don;t understand why people get so hot headed on the road.

Chill the fuck down ffs.
Ricky352

26th Oct 12 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got out to a fella before as he was waving all sort of signs at me for little reason. Once I got out he sped off through a red light. True story

I agree with Tomnova16 at the end of the day.
Jambo

26th Oct 12 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
Only ever happened to me once. Some Indian bloke was up my arse for a good mile. A couple of taps on the brakes didnt shake him so I gave him the finger. Next thing I know he comes flying past me, tries to block me off and gets out the car. I drove round him and carried on

[Edited on 26-10-2012 by shaunmods]

The EXACT same thing happened to me. Years ago, and some Indian rude boiii trying to give it the big I AM
kennySRi

26th Oct 12 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get it quite a bit and actually did it myself a few times. That was years ago and i've realised how much a dick i was back then though

I just tend to shake my head now when people do silly things on the roads to annoy me.
Jamie-C

26th Oct 12 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My auld man gets quite bad road rage, I remember someone hit him a tap coming onto the motorway, 3 lanes coming into 2 and the other car was squeezing in and nudged my dads car.

Other car failed to stop so my dad gave chase and forced him onto the hard shoulder and then took the keys out of the mans ignition , police then came and the fella who hit my dad tried to get him done for kidnap as he took the keys
nathy_87

27th Oct 12 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I get 'road rage' quite bad.

Warning lecture coming up no summary.

Only a few months ago I was going down a country lane and had a 'JCB boy' come right up my arse becuase I wasn't doing the speed limit (was a bit under no reason why I just wasn't in a rush to get where I was going) tapped my brakes but he didn't back off. Got to a junction turned left then immediately right to go down a hill narrower than the country road we was just on, he overtook me with a car coming towards us. When he got infront I flashed my lights and tooted my horn, he looked in the mirror and I gave him the wanker sign, we had just got over the train track when he slammed his brakes on and got out his car, so I got out mine and I asked him wtf is he playing at? He went on to say you cheeky little prick then went to grab me but I pushed his arm away (self defence) at this point there was a few choice words swapped over and the traffic started to build up. Said to him I'm reporting you (he had a private JCB plate on his car) he turned round and said Im reporting you to the Police, I laughed and said go ahead they wont do anything anyway. Got back in our cars and drove off, only too meet him at the petrol station (I didn't follow him) but nothing was said there.

Least to say I didn't report him (wish I had now). But I drive down the same road mon-thurs (as it's the way i get to work not to see if i can wind him up again) and don't see him now.

But someone only needs to do something little, and I get really pissed off, think I need to go see a therapist or someone.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road Rage- People getting out 23 database queries in 0.0266099 seconds