corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Race club, Virtual horse racing game

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Race club, Virtual horse racing game
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Apr 13 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone seen/heard or played this?

I signed up earlier, seems pretty cool if your into games where you spend time building things up to try win races etc.

Basically, its free to play, you get two free horses when you sign up, and £6.50 in free cash to spend on Real money races. You can buy higher rated horses and buy into bigger stake races. But im just gonna stick to the free horses and try win some free races for a bit of fun. If I start winning lots, I might use the free cash to enter real money races and see how I do.

I think if I refer you, we both get free credits or something. Doesn't really state much about it, just says refer a friend.

If anyone wants referring, u2u/post you name and email and ill send you an invite.

If anyone joins let me know, and we can try organise a cs race meet see whos horses are any good.

www.raceclubs.com

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

popular
Dan
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly

Dan
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen its actually ran by Ladbrokes, or Ladbrokes use it for there virtual racing too.

Scary money being earned by the big stables. One guy this month has earned £23k and £989k since he started. It must be a 24hr job to manage the hundreds of horses he has :/

Gary
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would for that money!
Dan
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 19:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha, yea its insane money, the top races pay about £5000 they seem to be racing these like everyday.

I have a feeling the big races maybe something to do with the virtual racing shown in the bookies. As people keep talking about the odds they go off at :/

Dan
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking IvI, ive done about 10 races today and not come 1st once. That little cock goes and wins his first race.

Talk about a spawny prick

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top class trainer mate
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

second race came second
Reecemac

1st Apr 13 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bollocks, didn't read your post fully and assumed the link was a referral link. Been playing a bit but my best finish was a 3rd place. Didn't know what I was doing at first and wasted my time trials.
Blade_sri

1st Apr 13 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iPhone not liking it!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another win for Long Dong

Dan suggests I put money on it
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have added some cash and entered into a race at 6:43am

might get up and watch it

I can see me being bankrupt soon cheers Dan
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice start ivi doubled your money and a bit in the first race. Looks like u got a good horse.

Anyone else gonna join us?

Gary
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think gambling apps are banned on my phone, cant find it. Couldn't find William hill the other day either
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It works fine on my iPhone. U can't eat h any race videos though. But there's no need anyway

Brett
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gonna try it but bits seemed to be missing on the iPad so I just left it. Think it was the bit where you pick silks or somethin like that.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish you could bet on your horses
Dave

2nd Apr 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I was gonna try it but bits seemed to be missing on the iPad so I just left it. Think it was the bit where you pick silks or somethin like that.

Same here, probably a Flash thing.

Broke the old laptop out but I haven't a clue what I'm doing, somehow entered both horses in the same race, one won but then it's fitness went back to 50% and I can't train it anymore. Other one is up at 90+ but I can't seem to figure out which races it's best suited to.

Looks like it could get pretty addictive once you get your head around it.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to training and run it in 6 runs on all tyes of ground, which ever it does best at is the one its suited to

i cant race mine now as it will go back to 50%
M4tt_Envoy

2nd Apr 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've signed up, not realy sure whats to do though.

Both my free horses are back down to 50%, has anyone bought a horse?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Apr 13 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as soon as you play with real money i swear the computer their end swaps the program over to the "never win" setting
Russ

2nd Apr 13 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This ^^^^
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you played it 3cm? Any pointers

Dan
Premium Member

2nd Apr 13 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm tempted to buy a grade 1 from the ring. Trouble is u could buy 10 horses and only even get 1 decent runner :/ think I need to stick at the 3 and see if I can win some free races

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Race club, Virtual horse racing game 23 database queries in 0.0208659 seconds