corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside)
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 13 at 06:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posted if only for the commentary!!

Misjudged decision by Motorcyclist
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 06:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad he's not hurt but serves the weaving bastard right!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Tomnova16
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 07:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupid bikers

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Half Pint

2nd Aug 13 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doh!
leon.

2nd Aug 13 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder how fast he was going. Didn't seem to slow very quick
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How daft was that. You could clearly see the traffic had stopped ahead

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have gone left onto grass like a boss!

Was going abit quick though.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Wrighty

2nd Aug 13 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

serves the stupid cock right.
corsadonk
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid prick.

Shame the truck didn't run him over.
Ludacris Turbo

2nd Aug 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like he checks his watch just before?
Col004

2nd Aug 13 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F##cking knob head. Serves him right. It's riders like that, that make the "think bike" campaign a joke. Weaving in and out of traffic like that. They deserve a knock now again.

[Edited on 02-08-2013 by Col004]
hodson_21

2nd Aug 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha serves him right!
shaunmods
Premium Member

2nd Aug 13 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are bikers allowed to undertake like that? Fuck me right off when they do it on the motorways!
AlexW

2nd Aug 13 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have done exactly the same as him TBH, Undertaking is classed as Filtering mostly for bikers.

You're so small and so fast on a bike, its easy and safe to undertake etc. A decent biker will be watching the car drivers like a hawk, any slight chance of them moving and you back out of the move.

His only mistake was panicing about going between the two lorries, could have easily got between them with no issue.

I was kind of expecting him to get run over by the trailers. I also loled at the reaction of the car driver, while the biker was calm, I was calm as anything in my crash, while the woman that stopped was hesterical and crying
SVM 286

2nd Aug 13 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those tiny, stationary, articulated lorries are such a bitch to spot, on stretches of dry motorway, in broad daylight.
Welsh Dan

2nd Aug 13 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was riding like a twat. Fair enough filtering at low speeds and through stationary traffic, but you're asking for trouble filtering quickly. And you could see the trucks from miles away. I have absolutely no sympathy for him at all.

[Edited on 02-08-2013 by Welsh Dan]
corsadonk
Premium Member

3rd Aug 13 at 06:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexW
I'd have done exactly the same as him TBH, Undertaking is classed as Filtering mostly for bikers.

You're so small and so fast on a bike, its easy and safe to undertake etc. A decent biker will be watching the car drivers like a hawk, any slight chance of them moving and you back out of the move.

His only mistake was panicing about going between the two lorries, could have easily got between them with no issue.

I was kind of expecting him to get run over by the trailers. I also loled at the reaction of the car driver, while the biker was calm, I was calm as anything in my crash, while the woman that stopped was hesterical and crying

What gives him the right to be doing more than 70? He was showing off, how great he is on a bike, and wasn't paying attention to the road ahead, which is more important than what is around you.
Jerham

3rd Aug 13 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You'd ride around with no awareness and crash in to a couple of lorrys?
Haimsey
Premium Member

3rd Aug 13 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L
O
L

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
daine
Premium Member

3rd Aug 13 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It's illegal to under take!!! Periode.
AlexW

3rd Aug 13 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
What gives him the right to be doing more than 70? He was showing off, how great he is on a bike, and wasn't paying attention to the road ahead, which is more important than what is around you.

Like you don't very often do more than the speed limit? His issue was panicing, rather than just scrubbing a bit of speed and aiming straight down the middle.

quote:
Originally posted by daine
It's illegal to under take!!! Periode.

No its not. Passing a vehicle moving slower than you are on the left (Undertaking) is legal. Motorcyclists get away with it further by the clause about filtering, which is perfectly legal.

Non-bikers always make me laugh.
J100RSA

3rd Aug 13 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
stupid bikers

Don't tie all us bikers with the same brush!
His filtering was poor. But it's people with poor attitude to bikers are generally the ones that end up knocking us off, that was totally his own fault due to his shocking filtering skills
Jerham

4th Aug 13 at 04:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you switch lanes to pass the vehicle then back again its undertaking, in slow moving traffic you can "filter" not at normal speeds. Read the highway code.
CORSAb GSi rep

4th Aug 13 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahahahahahahahaha just laughed when i watched this
Brett
Premium Member

4th Aug 13 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J100RSA
Don't tie all us bikers with the same brush!

Have you ever thought that one through?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shit shit shit.....shiiiit...shit it! (video inside) 23 database queries in 0.0213821 seconds