corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating on other half.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheating on other half.
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Nov 13 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right crack goes would you cheat?

The reason I ask is because I am more than likely to.

Things been shit at home last few months always arguing not talking she's always got the hump with me for some reason or another. I have to ask for a cuddle and a kiss, had sex twice in 4 months I do love her but I'm thinking fuck this.

Working in Chelsea at the minute and a hairdresser has soon me a bit of attention so took her for coffee yesterday and got on great. I explained her the situation and she said decide what I wanna do and we could see how we get on.

I have tried with my partner even booked Disneyland for Xmas an dont even wanna go.

Do I throw this away to have a chance at being happy?
Ben G

16th Nov 13 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dump the missus first. It'll be a lot easier.

I speak from experience. I was a bit of a twat in my younger days.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Nov 13 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chase the hairdresser - fine. Although explain the situation to her is

You'd be better getting with the hairdresser on its own merit - ie. you have something in common which isn't you moaning and stroking each other's egos about how much you're both better than the previous arrangement.

What is your basis for staying with your bird? Holiday booked? Sounds like fun.
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing Ian, I couldn't give a toss about the holiday tbh..

I think it's more of I don't like being on my own tbh. I always treat her every Friday when I get paid and have to basically beg for attention. I love her and I love her son but I've had enough.
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben the hairdresser is from the mighty Essex
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Nov 13 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So get out.

Whether the hairdresser thing works - see what happens.

Being on your own is an invalid fear. You're more likely to be on your own when the hairdresser gets bored of you being indecisive but your bird calls it off because she's not in it any more.

If you've had enough - there is your answer.

New bird on the scene, happy days. Just don't turn that in to some comfort pick up thing, it needs to stand alone if you're birding up the new one.
Jamie Walby

16th Nov 13 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

Sold.

Sounds like a no brainer to me. Bin off the bird thats making you miserable. Get with the one that appears to be better until she starts making you miserable. Then repeat.
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean. It's our anniversary today if we argue tonight I'm packing my stuff and off
_Allan_

16th Nov 13 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes, yes he is.
Ben G

16th Nov 13 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure there should be a comma after my name

Essex female hairdresser = win.
Y869 SRA

16th Nov 13 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're not happy... leave. Simples.
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Ben its right in front of me win win situation
Y869 SRA

16th Nov 13 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've had enough.

Sounds like you've already made up your mind tbh.
John

16th Nov 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was thinking of cheating on my other half I'd definitely post about it on the internet.
K2 GTi

16th Nov 13 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in the same situation just recently.

We'd always argue, never do anything together , I had to beg her for a cuddle and stuff when I've seen her after a day at work.. We was more like mates never really had sex and it was getting to me , although I loved her to bits.

I went out for a few in the town I work, and ended up having a few too many so couldn't drive home. It caused an argument and the next day I finished with her, was horrible but for the best as she was something that I didn't want.

Few days after she contacted me non stop and wouldn't let me leave, I ignored it , broke her heart, and 3 weeks later a guy from work moved in with her

I think mate tbh the reason she is not cuddling or kissing or having sex is either because she is seeing someone else , or she has gone off you and you're just good company now and everything is routine.

Believe me, get teh fuck out , you will be better for it and you only live once.. You need to spend life with someone who is right for you. If you're taking other females out she isn't the one for you.

Good luck
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
If I was thinking of cheating on my other half I'd definitely post about it on the internet.

I'm just asking advice that's all but seeing as your always negative about something someone says or does I was expecting something like that from you. Keyboard warrior
K2 GTi

16th Nov 13 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'm just asking advice that's all but seeing as your always negative about something someone says or does I was expecting something like that from you. Keyboard warrior

Don't listen to him mate I imagine him to be some fat computer warrior who is probably still a virgin
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
quote:
quote:

Don't listen to him mate I imagine him to be some fat computer warrior who is probably still a virgin

Yup I agree
John

16th Nov 13 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fat computer warrior bit is right but to my knowledge my missus isn't getting pumped by the rest of the town so unlucky boys.
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My missus isn't getting pumped from the rest of the town either.. Just cause we ain't getting on doesn't mean she's getting from else where!
Ben G

16th Nov 13 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think johns trying to say that he gets sex on a regular basis from his better half, so is therefore not a virgin.
nathy_87

16th Nov 13 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what if current girlfriend is reading this right now?
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Nov 13 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

She won't be reading this she doesn't know my username
K2 GTi

16th Nov 13 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

It'll probably do him a favour
Hammer

16th Nov 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have pumped the hairdresser and not uttered a peep to anyone.

But then I am a Grade A cunt and always have been

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating on other half. 22 database queries in 0.0157299 seconds