corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bollocks.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bollocks.
Tiger

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 14 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm putting this out for some gentlemanly advice.

I think i've got a bit of groin strain from the gym. My right spud has been aching a bit since start of Jan which I understand can be an attribute of groin strain. I've got no lumps, bumps or swelling but am thinking now, I can either see if it goes away, which may be unlikely as i'm still at the gym 4-5 days a week, or go to the docs.

Now, i'm going to give it another week then consider my options. But, should I ask to see a male doctor, as, let's face it, they have bollocks too. Or should I see a female doctor, which silly as it sounds, may be a little more embarrassing.

On a pain level of 1-10, it hovers around 2, but it's been lingering for a month now, worse in the morning when I get up and also the evening when i'm sitting down.
sc0ott

3rd Feb 14 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Symptoms suggest youve caught the aids.
Tiger

3rd Feb 14 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Symptoms suggest youve caught the aids.

Not possible, already had it.
boylers11

3rd Feb 14 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to a male Doc I say, I've been before and luckily it was nothing, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

It is possible they may be twisted/tangled, a mate had that before after a girl kicked him in the nads at school, he had to have his sack cut
to untangle them.

_Allan_

3rd Feb 14 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some Tiger balm on them.
Tiger

3rd Feb 14 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Need some Tiger balm on them.

Fuck that, i've got some, its like Vics Vapour Rub!
gidged500
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In all honesty if it was me if get to the doctors asap, if you've pulled something in your spud and your moving around all the time it will take longer go heal.
You don't want any lasting damage aswell.
Probably more comfortable for a male doctor to look at you saying that it wouldn't fuss me
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Feb 14 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went about it a while back, felt like one wasn't sitting right. There is a name for it, can't remember, apparently a lot more common in children but the advice is to get it warm in the shower and roll it around a bit, see if it re-seats.

In extreme cases you get discolouration where the blood supply is affected, but you can also have pain if its not that severe.

Seen by both males and females, when you get in there it won't matter.
Tiger

3rd Feb 14 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boylers11
Go to a male Doc I say, I've been before and luckily it was nothing, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

It is possible they may be twisted/tangled, a mate had that before after a girl kicked him in the nads at school, he had to have his sack cut
to untangle them.

My mate had a tangle, full 720 degrees, he says if mine was twisted, I'd know about it.
Dan
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beena few times, nothing to be embarrassed about. don't want to put a kinda downer on it, but... my brother in law had discomfort, no lumps he could feel etc. But he only gave it a week before being checked. refered to hospital, they found a pea size lump, which was cancerours.

A few months later and hes had both removed, and some chemo, and hes had the all clear from it.

Proves getting checked quickly is worthwhile! so go NOW!

[Edited on 03-02-2014 by Dan]

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
baza31

3rd Feb 14 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your asking on the wrong forum there is only a handful of people with any . Loads of knobs so I can see where u got mixed up .

I have been checked twice now . It is very embarrassing but I'd prefer to be embarrassed for a few minutes than to ignore a problem . The last time some student come in and started using the hand held device and her and the doc was taking about various parts within my ball sack . I'd start by digging some budgie smugglers out to support them and chill out with any erratic movements
baza31

3rd Feb 14 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Beena few times, nothing to be embarrassed about. don't want to put a kinda downer on it, but... my brother in law had discomfort, no lumps he could feel etc. But he only gave it a week before being checked. refered to hospital, they found a pea size lump, which was cancerours.

A few months later and hes had both removed, and some chemo, and hes had the all clear from it.

Proves getting checked quickly is worthwhile! so go NOW!

[Edited on 03-02-2014 by Dan]

If they remove them both do they give you chance to store sperms before the big snip?
Dan
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He didn't want to, as he already has a boy and girl, so never mentioned it I don't think.

Worst thing is the lack of testosterone, causing loads of anger and stuff, but its getting there. has to rub a special gel into his arms every so often.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Baskey

3rd Feb 14 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics?
fred7

3rd Feb 14 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been checked twice myself 1 by a male who laughed when he checked which made me laugh then all over 2nd was a female. I felt more comfortable with her for some reason instead of a bloke playing with my balls. As some 1 above has said pants are a good idea until you get in the docs
baza31

3rd Feb 14 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I would of still had some frozen .No going back after that snip
VegasPhil
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to go to the docs the other week for something down there. Haven't been for years and was putting it off.

Was a bit embarrassing/uncomfortable at the time but felt so relieved afterwards. Mountain out of a mole hill etc.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Dom

3rd Feb 14 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

This!
I've had 6 doctors (4 female and 2 male) check them out in one sitting, i was more worried about them sorting the issue than who was fiddling with my bollocks
Dom

3rd Feb 14 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
No going back after that snip

You can get a vasectomy reversed (i believe it works in majority of cases)
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
You can't reattach the balls though. Pay attention Dom.

Dom

3rd Feb 14 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
You can't reattach the balls though. Pay attention Dom.

Usually 'the snip' refers to a vasectomy rather than a orchiectomy, hence my reply
Bart

3rd Feb 14 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Not even a slight twitch whilst being seen from a female?
SVM 286

3rd Feb 14 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I went about it a while back, felt like one wasn't sitting right. There is a name for it, can't remember, apparently a lot more common in children but the advice is to get it warm in the shower and roll it around a bit, see if it re-seats.

In extreme cases you get discolouration where the blood supply is affected, but you can also have pain if its not that severe.

It's called a torsion isn't it Ian?
SVM 286

3rd Feb 14 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
He didn't want to, as he already has a boy and girl, so never mentioned it I don't think.

Worst thing is the lack of testosterone, causing loads of anger and stuff, but its getting there. has to rub a special gel into his arms every so often.

I always thought it WAS the testosterone that caused anger Dan?

Btw, from what i've read in the past, castrated chaps have a greater life expectancy (silver lining, for what it's worth).
richardworrall
Premium Member

3rd Feb 14 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it only in that particular area you get the pain or in other areas of the groin as well?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bollocks. 23 database queries in 0.0135419 seconds