corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pregnancy hormones.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pregnancy hormones.
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Dec 14 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't really remember my ex when she had my eldest but my current partner is a physco.

Like I know I work a lot of hours and don't see her much during the week but yesterday was meant to be family day but I had an emergency call out. A scaffold fell over opposite a big train station in middlesex so I had to go. Fire crew shut roads off etc.

She went mad started crying etc etc well I went. Got home she didn't talk to me I slept on the sofa she knew I had to work today so I did. While I was at work I messaged her all day saying I'd the her out tonight and she blanked me. She replied about 4:30pm asking what time I was home I said 6 ish which turn out 6:15.

Well now she wants to split up and im a cunt and a prick.

Had anyone else had bad as time as this?

Is it wrong that I'm thinking next time she kicks me out I ain't coming back?
Gary
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's obviously just a nob. Most of my friends have kids and non have been nuts like that.

I wouldn't bin her off as you've got one on the way but I'd kick her into touch. Steel toe of a rigger boot should sort it.
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She turns it all around on me though. Her ex boyfriends used to beat her up and be druggies. I've always worked and never hit a woman. But I starting to think fuck this
Gary
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remind her she's got it better now and to wind her neck in.

Maybe learn from your mistakes and wrap it up before you slap it up from now on
Jimbothebarbarian

28th Dec 14 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck her off.

Fucking women carrying on about work etc using bullshit excuses like "I'm pregnant" or "it's that time of the month" load of bollocks. Walk away she's a control freak.
Bart

28th Dec 14 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How far pregnant is she?
My misses had a bad few months after the birth along those lines but all sorted itself out.
We're expecting our 3rd now and she's never been like that during pregnancy.

CS really ain't the place to ask advice but I'd say stick it out, bite your lip and see how it goes after birth.
taylorboosh

28th Dec 14 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at people online telling him to walk away from a pregnant woman who wants to spend more time with him...

Give and take... Do you give more or take more? You need a balance
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
How far pregnant is she?
My misses had a bad few months after the birth along those lines but all sorted itself out.
We're expecting our 3rd now and she's never been like that during pregnancy.

CS really ain't the place to ask advice but I'd say stick it out, bite your lip and see how it goes after birth.

12 weeks left and I don't and I won't walk away Tbh. It's just she is so hot and cold it's crazy
--ToM--

28th Dec 14 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My missus is 6 weeks away from popping our first one out she's not been nothing like that, abit moody etc but I put that down to the fact she quit smoking when she found out she was pregnant and I also did the same to support her, not had any of that psyco shit ........ Yet
Generation

28th Dec 14 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's obviously mental and you'll end up splitting up soon.

Another kid with split up parents on the way...

How long have you been toegther? If she's normally fine, you don't have much choice but to hope it passes when she gives birth

[Edited on 28-12-2014 by Generation]
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been together 3 years yeah she is normally good as gold. Let's me do as I want etc etc as long as I make time
Stuart H

28th Dec 14 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines due in 2 weeks and haven't noticed any change in mood at all
smcGSI16V

28th Dec 14 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old is she?
johnny86
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
How old is she?

28. Her second child.
baza31

28th Dec 14 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They play on it. Use been pregnant to push a man to his limit to see how far they can push you. It's bred into them to try control the job in hand . Can we have a pic to help you decide ?
Eck
Premium Member

28th Dec 14 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some women are completely psychotic during pregnancy tbh. My other half had a few wobbly moments
JordyCarter

28th Dec 14 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strike her tbh
DC90

29th Dec 14 at 05:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs wasn't too bad during pregnancy. She had her moments but I put that down to her being a woman, not being pregnant . I think the worst thing you could do is just pack it in now. Although being pregnant isn't an excuse to treat you like a cunt, if she's not normally like it I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Stressful time for both of you but I'm sure it'll work itself out
davegreen
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you want to do extra hours at work to get extra pay to provide for her and she kicks off?
sounds like she has got used to her ex's ways to much and doesn't deserve a honest hard working guy.
been in similar situation before, got messy and she told me I wasn't the father so we split up but I offered to have dna and pay all costs to sort this once her son was born, all through solicitor even offered to pay maintenance ect, she refused and went back to her job dodging boyfriends who beat her did drugs ect and had child taken into care, turns out I wasn't the father it was a family member!! lucky escape, some women do go mental during pregnancy, some women are just mental!
if it wasn't for the child on the way I would say kick her out.
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus! Fuck it I'm staying single!
Jimbothebarbarian

29th Dec 14 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Jesus! Fuck it I'm staying single!

Best idea you'll ever have tbh.
Eck
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
so you want to do extra hours at work to get extra pay to provide for her and she kicks off?

On the other side of the coin, he already spends most of his time working and was meant to spend it with her. Can't be all that fun being pregnant either. Some of you lot will have an awfy shock when you get an other half pregnant
Steve
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you checked the vagina for traces of sand? Usually collects around the labia
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 14 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He works 25 hour days 8 days a week don't you know. Scaffy m8
SVM 286

29th Dec 14 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Strike her tbh

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pregnancy hormones. 22 database queries in 0.0129521 seconds