corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it)
p

User status: Offline
13th Aug 15 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may be wrong but did someone on here purchase a really nice looking replica watch? Any idea of the website? If not does anyone know any good places for replica watches, real good quality ones? Friend of mine is looking for Hublot/Breitling etc
Brett
Premium Member

13th Aug 15 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a friend, sure...

Portfolios at the ready!
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

14th Aug 15 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick google search gave me this http://www.swisswatchesstore.co.uk/

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
MatthewR

14th Aug 15 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id rather just pay a few hundred for a real one like an Armani or something. Couldn't wear it knowing it wasn't real
Generation

14th Aug 15 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everybody get your willys out
_Allan_

14th Aug 15 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom

14th Aug 15 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
....like an Armani...

Aren't they the same as Gucci? Shite watches with a name stuck to them?

P - I'd look at homages rather; it won't have the name but it'll look the same and generally (not always) they're better built than fakes/replicas. Have a look on watch forums like WatchUSeek etc.
Jules S
Premium Member

14th Aug 15 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want a fake, buying online is a nightmare...
--ToM--

14th Aug 15 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
....like an Armani...

Aren't they the same as Gucci? Shite watches with a name stuck to them?

P - I'd look at homages rather; it won't have the name but it'll look the same and generally (not always) they're better built than fakes/replicas. Have a look on watch forums like WatchUSeek etc.

I have an Armani watch bought it from a jewlers for my 21st, I don't wear watches I rarely wear this one but my dad wanted me to have a nice watch for my 21st and left money to my mum to give to me to buy one before he died, don't know much about watches but I wouldn't say it's shit with a name stuck to it, quiet a nice watch and well built and hasn't broken yet lol.
kz

15th Aug 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Armani watches are made by Fossil, as are Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Adidas and others... certainly not 'shit' but if you look at Fossil's own branded watches, they're all around the £100 mark. So any costs additional to that is going on the name. I'm not cussing them off, as I wore an Armani for 10 years! Just explaining

I don't know much about Gucci watches, but there's one key difference with them compared to the ones named above, which is quite often they're 'Swiss Made' and certified, meaning a generally higher quality.
AndyCorsaSport

15th Aug 15 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an omega speedmaster. Only reason I got it is Mrs is talking about getting me a watch for wedding present next year, and I've never really worn a watch, so was to see if I liked wearing one.

Not the best like, with part of the 3 and 6 covered. But it's kinetic and has a decent weight, and for the money it cost it's perfectly fine.
Balling
Premium Member

15th Aug 15 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=652510

Dee25790

16th Aug 15 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Armani watches are made by Fossil, as are Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Adidas and others... certainly not 'shit' but if you look at Fossil's own branded watches, they're all around the £100 mark. So any costs additional to that is going on the name. I'm not cussing them off, as I wore an Armani for 10 years! Just explaining

I don't know much about Gucci watches, but there's one key difference with them compared to the ones named above, which is quite often they're 'Swiss Made' and certified, meaning a generally higher quality.

I got a fossil watch four years ago as a present wore it almost everyday for three years straight and it's still sound. Quality watches for the money. But your right anything extra your paying for the label
Ben G

16th Aug 15 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Fossil watch aswell. God knows where it is as i don't wear it (my phone tells me what time it is).
Generation

17th Aug 15 at 03:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watches are an accessory.
Part of an outfit, like a handbag,earrings or jewellery. I've never owned a watch, have never felt the need for one
Dee25790

17th Aug 15 at 05:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Part of an outfit, like a handbag,earrings or jewellery. I've never owned a watch, have never felt the need for one

Is that because you've got plenty of handbags and earrings to make up for the watch?
--ToM--

17th Aug 15 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:

Is that because you've got plenty of handbags and earrings to make up for the watch?

Dom

17th Aug 15 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Watches are a bit more than just an accessory; plus not everyone carries (or can carry due to security) their mobile around with them.

quote:
Originally posted by kz

Didn't know that. I was just always told to stay clear if you're after a decent watch.
Saying that, i own a few Fossil watches - they're ok as a cheap watch but i wouldn't say they're particularly 'special' in any way.
whitter45

17th Aug 15 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
I have an omega speedmaster. Only reason I got it is Mrs is talking about getting me a watch for wedding present next year, and I've never really worn a watch, so was to see if I liked wearing one.

Not the best like, with part of the 3 and 6 covered. But it's kinetic and has a decent weight, and for the money it cost it's perfectly fine.

that is a copy isnt is - it is the schumacher 7 times world champion edition

Generation

17th Aug 15 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aslong as you can sell the idea to yourself, and you believe what you're saying...
Balling
Premium Member

17th Aug 15 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Own a Fossil watch as well. Can't fault it for what it cost. No different quality than my Festina or Skagen watches that are the same price range.

Of the watches I own, the one people always comment on when I wear it is a 50£ Skagen.

I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread. If you want a watch, why not buy something that's priced within your budget?

An expensive watch is only going to impress people who know about watches. They're also the exact same people who'll be able to spot a fake.

Skagen, Festina, Fossil and numerous other brands all make great looking watches. So why not go for a brand you can afford?

Dee25790

17th Aug 15 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I buy a watch if I think it looks good. I wouldn't buy one to impress someone who knows about watches I think that's very vulgar. But, each to their own.

I've got watches that cost a few hundred quid down to watches that I paid a tenner off eBay never bought anything more expensive then about £450 as I would probably just lose it pissed anyway.

Have to admit though I'm always impressed by a Rolex

[Edited on 17-08-2015 by Dee25790]
Dom

17th Aug 15 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Aslong as you can sell the idea to yourself...

What's the idea you think needs 'selling'? I would have thought knowing the time is quite useful but each to their own i guess
Dee25790

17th Aug 15 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Aslong as you can sell the idea to yourself...

What's the idea you think needs 'selling'? I would have thought knowing the time is quite useful but each to their own i guess

Must of lost his Prozac in one of his many handbags..
Kyle T
Premium Member

17th Aug 15 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kz

I got a fossil watch four years ago as a present wore it almost everyday for three years straight and it's still sound. Quality watches for the money. But your right anything extra your paying for the label

Bought my missus a £50 fossil watch the first xmas we were together, still wears it 8 years on daily and the fucking thing hasn't even done a battery yet

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it) 23 database queries in 0.0133429 seconds