corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brightest tightest finest whitest?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brightest tightest finest whitest?
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
28th Jan 16 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

copied pasted from another forum, but being honest them dicks never reply!

NEED HELP FINDING RIGHT SIDELIGHTS THAT WILL HOPEFULLY WORK AND BE BRIGHTEST AND WHITEST, 5000K

Hi, well ones have got are well just realised not as white, was confusing at first apparently they are 8000K! Hids are 5000k or should be funny enough fogs match the hids they are only 6000k, which is weird as other fogs matched the sidelights and were suppose to be white!

Ok so, need another crash course how can you tell which are best LEDS? I understand the word I made frends called canbus and lumens now and realise they are good help at finding the right leds.

what else do I neeed to look for?

I have these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231520758201?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

want these but not canbus free seems brightest can buy but maybe too bright? apparently 850 Lumens! but not canbus free, can get for £20 with resistors don't like idea of resistors though! but can get fairly cheap with them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121769829740?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Then these canbus, best I can find but not cheap 400 lumens, obviously not 100% if can work or not, as previous leds didn't. hence gave up. I guess want car to look as it has standard bulbs, also if I have something bit brighter hopefully be a bit more safe too as can actually be seen and don't have to use fogs all the time to feel safe!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321531989814?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

[Edited on 28-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Generation

28th Jan 16 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

They don't reply because they know you're an idiot
eyeopen
Banned

28th Jan 16 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
They don't reply because they know you're an idiot

Actually posted here cus they do reply, the one that doesn't reply is another forum, lol.

well if it doesn't go well il leave then come back with different name and IP, lol
Ben G

28th Jan 16 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

Why are you still posting on this account when it's quite clear you're ojc?
Marc

28th Jan 16 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

Do people prefer soft or hard boiled eggs?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

soft
Generation

28th Jan 16 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

It says on another forum the same including the "them
Dicks never reply thoigh"
taylorboosh

28th Jan 16 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

Aids
eyeopen
Banned

28th Jan 16 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

OK, that's cool, but don't make shit up saying that I am an idiot, you guys are all masons, a satanic cult, secret society that is home to pedos, terroists, reason why 99.9% of the crimes, rapes, murders, terror attacks are committed.

I mean lets get this straight a load of cunts try to take over the world, trying to make there new world order, a total control of world population, so they can kill whom ever they want, bunch of sickos. and you all bowed down to them.

You guys have kids, but think its ok for pedos to rape kids and get away with it cus their masons! think its ok to commit crimes cus ur masons, think fake terrorism and fake democracy is the way they world should be?

Sorry I'm better than u all, I'm not apart of anything like this, your idiots, Satanists illuminati dogs, hate me cus I'm not a mason LMFAO!

Illuminati fuck Masons up the ass! My family are Masons yet they Attack them all just to get try to get to me,

not being funny but if every mason on earth was shot dead the world would be a better place and free from crime! no more pedos, terrorists,

You guys are shit at hiding your hand signs, symbols, third eyes! and too stupid to prove otherwise!

lol

Jason x
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Is this the start of general chat take over v2.0
Ben G

28th Jan 16 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

I think his mum grounded him from using the Internet for a week.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

why do you keep asking masons for advice?

we dont help non masons

get your spiritual guide to help you choose new bulbs
eyeopen
Banned

28th Jan 16 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

I dont believe in guides.

Also I look at you guys like you look at your kids and try help understand forgive them for being doing wrong, is way I look at you guys.

I mean hating me cus I'm not a mason, or cus I voice truth of this world which btw I stopped doing here, is not on!

don't help me, but not also was I asking for help also showing posting what I think are good bulbs. which some here might even be interested in.

eyeopen
Banned

28th Jan 16 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

nice video, not that you guys need to see it as you know this already!

https://www.facebook.com/neo.ukoko/videos/927710960610263/
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

of course we know. we created them

whats your point?
corsa_sean

28th Jan 16 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Wow wow wow hold up a minute you actual crackpot we have kids but think it's okay for paedos to rape them? What sort of lunatic are you ? Thinking we are all masons or that pish I think you need to stop whatever your smoking get out there get your hole or whatever cause clearly you need it lad
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sean
Wow wow wow hold up a minute you actual crackpot we have kids but think it's okay for paedos to rape them? What sort of lunatic are you ? Thinking we are all masons or that pish I think you need to stop whatever your smoking get out there get your hole or whatever cause clearly you need it lad

typical mason talk
eyeopen
Banned

28th Jan 16 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

hating me because I know the truth of the world and cus I'm not a mason = your all mason, so does people saying illuminati isn't real, spirituality isn't real, NWO doesn't exist, terrorism is real etc.

your not a mason? meditation on opening on your third eye, gives you psychic powers, more strength, better hearing, health, still not interested? lol wonder y.

I'm not here to argue, just want some bulbs. thought you guys would of been mature enough to help.

as for pedos, illuminati created pedos, mess peoples heads up and are reason they get away with it.

Marc

28th Jan 16 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
I'm not here to argue, just want some bulbs. thought you guys would of been mature enough to help.

With Christmas and New Year out of the way, there now is the time to give more thought to the garden. January is usually the coldest month of the year, so not much outdoor planting can be done, however, general garden care and preparations for when the weather warms up can still take place.

Seeds should be ordered now, if you haven’t done so already; study various catalogues to plan your spring planting program. Also, in preparation for the spring, you should make sure that all your tools are in good order, checking to see if they need to be repaired and carry out any maintenance as necessary.

Out in the garden, you should make sure that all your borders are kept tidy and fork between perennials. If there are any severe frosts, you should check on newly planted perennials and biennials and firm them back in.

All ties and stakes on shrubs should be checked and replaced if necessary, and dead branches should be removed.

If you have a greenhouse, clean it down thoroughly; if the roof has become dirty, then make sure you clean it to ensure that light can be let in. Leeks, onions, lettuce and cabbage can be sown in boxes now.

Towards the end on January, you may see the first snowdrops beginning to appear, letting you know that spring will soon be on its way.

- See more at: https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/parks-and-ecology/which-plants-should-i-be-planting-and-when#january
Nic Barnes

28th Jan 16 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

Who is this motherfucker?
corsa_sean

28th Jan 16 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
quote:

hating me because I know the truth of the world and cus I'm not a mason = your all mason, so does people saying illuminati isn't real, spirituality isn't real, NWO doesn't exist, terrorism is real etc.

your not a mason? meditation on opening on your third eye, gives you psychic powers, more strength, better hearing, health, still not interested? lol wonder y.

as for pedos, illuminati created pedos, mess peoples heads up and are reason they get away with it.

I fail to see what this has to to with corsas but whatever you are clearly some sad little man who is transfixed on one thing maybe autistic ?
nibnob21
Premium Member

28th Jan 16 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

eyeshut

MX5 Project Thread
sc0ott

28th Jan 16 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member

Nic barnes has been mouthing off lately
kennySRi

28th Jan 16 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Who is this motherfucker?

Out of all the banned members I think Ollie is a good shout. Seth maybe. Clearly someone old enough or bright enough to pretend to be a retard.
Generation

28th Jan 16 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
It says on another forum the same including the "them
Dicks never reply thoigh"

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brightest tightest finest whitest? 23 database queries in 0.0164950 seconds