corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Women troubles

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Women troubles
kerzo

User status: Offline
15th May 03 at 02:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to a club tonight after work and my head is just buzzing now........dunno what to do, here is the story.

went in and saw this girl who is basically one of my closest friends and one of my ex's but i still really like her. of course this girl i have been messing about with for the past week or so was there too and when i was talking to my ex she just came up and started kissing me which i didnt mind at all!

after that i left this other guy home and came back again when my ex took me to one side and started crying telling me that the other girl told her that she never felt that way about anyone else before. but now my ex says that she really likes me and isnt happy that i am with the other girl even though she gets on with her.

i would do anything for my ex coz i think i still love her and have done since i met her pretty much. she says all she wants is for me to be happy and i would be with her btu then she is afraid of what the other girl may think and so am i cos i would regard her as a pretty good friend. but its not fair on her is it if i feel so strongly about my ex and i havent led the other girl on at all really to even make her think i was so serious as i was only after a bit of fun. it has only been one fcuking week after all

so confused and she is phoning me now but i cant face speaking to her until i sort things out with my ex as she is coming round to talk tomorrow. anyone been in this position before or have any advice?
Munchie

15th May 03 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont have a clue wat ure story just meant but as da munch says.........(i await u to say my comment people.....)

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by Munchie]
1.0to2.0

15th May 03 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u trying to say u have 2 birds after u, if so y the fcuk r u complaining, and have a 3some!!! (SORTED)
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 02:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinda. Best thing to do is be honest wif all parties. I know it's a cliche but I have been in a simlar situation and I didn't -- ended up doing my head in and I was with the person I didn't wanna be with...

Just don't stress about it. Don't analyse everything too much. Just take each as it comes and don't rush into anything... maybe it would be a good idea to have some time on your own so you can be sure of what you really want without any pressures...

Oh and sorry about the serious answer Hope it works out...

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by Tim]
1.0to2.0

15th May 03 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or just listen to Agony Uncle Tim!
kerzo

15th May 03 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
dont have a clue wat ure story just meant but as da munch says.........(i await u to say my comment people....)

bum her?
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 02:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shall I start a column

On that note... bumming her sounds pretty good to me

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by Tim]
Munchie

15th May 03 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tim when sumbody edits a thread then goes back to the main board....why does it say "by" under the gen chat thing?
jaffa

3sum
Munchie

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
quote:
dont have a clue wat ure story just meant but as da munch says.........(i await u to say my comment people....)

bum her?

CORRECT!!!!! BUM DEM ALL!!!
kerzo

15th May 03 at 02:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how exactly do you bum someone? do you warm her up first or just go diving straight in?
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 02:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
tim when sumbody edits a thread then goes back to the main board....why does it say "by" under the gen chat thing?

Whatcha mean?
Munchie

15th May 03 at 02:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh its gone now sorry....was trying to take a screen shot of it haha
kerzo

15th May 03 at 02:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way tim that was a really good reply, much better than munchies!

cant wait unitl tomorro to see what it will bring.... i will hope it turns out good for me. dunno about being on my own for a while coz i have been for fcuking ages like a year just playing the field and to tell you the truth it is ok but i would rather be with my ex although i will try not to get my hopes up!
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 02:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weird... let me know if you do see any bugs cos I have redone loads of the code today...
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 02:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know whatcha mean matey... I was with my ex far too long though -- I'm starting to think she was just a rebound from my previous relationship... I was constantly trying to convince myself I loved her...

But then over easter I met someone else who blew me away...

Basically you know what you want -- just go for it I only said have some time if it was all recent and you weren't sure.
1.0to2.0

15th May 03 at 02:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amen

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by 1.0to2.0]
Tim
Site Administrator

15th May 03 at 03:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a funny note check this email I just got

kerzo

15th May 03 at 03:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow this has expanded my horizons. Tim i think you have corrupted me now after seeing that alien penetrate her vagin!
1.0to2.0

15th May 03 at 03:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If all else fails run them over!!

[Edited on 15-05-2003 by 1.0to2.0]
kerzo

15th May 03 at 03:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think 1.2's have the power available to run over someone!
Scott M

15th May 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Don't know what you've got til its gone" springs to mind, sometimes breaking up is the only way to find out how you really feel.

Damn confusing species.
Shelly
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought you had thrush for a moment there
kerzo

15th May 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?? pardon me ??
Shelly
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

womens troubles i would say is things like thrust or cystitus

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Women troubles 22 database queries in 0.0131500 seconds