corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a little down................i think

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a little down................i think
Chris@Speedfreex

User status: Offline
   29th Jul 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an ex missus of mine, one first tru love u cud say, from skool was wiv her bout 3 years. has just popped into the shop to talk to me, i was upstairs and daz sent her up.

anyway, we ok wiv each other, no arseyness at all still friends i guess.
and b4 BR4VO, EVISU and SAM say anything, no i didnt shag her on the table( yet ) lol anyway.

i asked her wot she was doin there, and she sed she thought i shud be the first one to know that shes getting married and aving a baby,

i was like ok, congrats, she was ere a while, and we got chatting bout everything, past present and futurebrought bak memories, think wot made it worse was wen she got up to leave and gave me a cuddle bye bye, she sed:

"deep down i wish it was wiv u" and left.

took me absolutly ages to get over her, but the feelings ave never gone away completely for her, i still feel summat for her,

here cums the H E A D F U K again by the looks of things, we exchanged numbers,

dunno whether this was a good thing or not?????

btw shes one quality fuk
stuyw

29th Jul 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think it was fair of her to tell u that - had u seen her before she came into shop???
I know how u feel with that m8 about not letting go of the feelings - really does yer head in
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish she hadnt told me that,

id not seen her in over a year, although my best m8 lives next door to her, and over the last month or so, hes kept telling me that shes been asking bout me loads,

then bout 11am, i was upstairs, and got buzzed by daz telling me this bird was down stairs,

i cant get over how long it took me to get over her.

must of been gettin on for 2 years, it wasnt as if i was pining over her, but it was like everyday i thought bout her
Pablo

29th Jul 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U shag her over the table??? LMAO

1st Loves feelings never totally go away.... I know the feeling but mine has never told me shes is preggers and getting married!!

Don't contact her just wait c if she does you - Swapping numbers was just a way of showing no hard feelings!!!

[Edited on 29-07-2003 by B4RVO]
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she looked really guilty as tho shed cheated on me, she cudnt look me in the eye till she went, and told me that

in a way i feel as tho she had only really came here to tell me that she wished it was me.

her bloke doesnt even know shes preggers, she came stragiht from the doctors.
Pablo

29th Jul 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops ok thats a bit odd... surely he should be the 1st to know!!

Mate this is gonna be a headfcuk for a couple of days.... even if you had just seen her out you'd be thinking about her again, this is different...
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was weird cos wen she came up stairs i was like. sorry to sound like a prik lau but why the fuk r u ere,

i dont c or hear from u for over a yr then this. wtf

i cud understand if we were still good friends
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cum on sam, need ur opinion m8,
Pablo

29th Jul 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis the strange mind of a women.
Sam
Premium Member

29th Jul 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate just stay away from her! She is fucking with your head!

She probably doesn't know what to do/how to feel etc. and so thought she could come and talk to you innit.

Maybe things aren't rosy with her bloke hence her coming out with the "wish it was you" line?
barry_kellett99

29th Jul 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls like to mess with mens heads just
-Aliba-

29th Jul 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear your story mate.
Kinda hard on ya i guess
Women will always be women.
Am guessing its kinda that way that u think evrythings all done n dusted, out the window as such, then BANG another slap in the dish for some reason or another. Imagining you feeling fair chuffed n all to see her, but kinda fucked off with situation shes in or whatever. Oh, and she'll probably be in your heed for that wee bit longer now... Sorry mate, got to hold off or so for now. If she contacts you, then thats a different situation, but otherwise wait n see what develops. At the end of the day, i dont honestly think you want her back in THAT situatin (god love me for saying it like that but you know what i mean). Good luck mate. Dont let weemen fuck about your nutt again
MatthewR

29th Jul 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel some Deviance coming on here! Stormy affair wiv a married woman!

Chris is the kid yours??

U got her numba???? Text it!!!!
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, i dont want her wiv a kid that aint mine,

the bloke shes wiv now, is a sound bloke, really like him, buys a fair bit off me to be honest, and has no probs wiv me at all, even tho i did bang her a few times while she has been wiv him but that was wen we first split up,

wot makes it worse is we used to talk bout this stuff,

aswell as owning a tiger and a lion in the shed but that goin off the subject,

really dunno wot to do, as kerrys friends wiv her aswell,

but if she wants to be friends, thats acei just dont want her head fuking me again
M2RTY

29th Jul 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate listen up..........

i was in EXACTLY the same possition as u (besides the baby), aint seen my ex (VERY first love) for 4 years, she gets my number somehow, after a few months of texting we meet up and ive never been so fucked up in the head in all my life as i know i still want her bad

one thing - she has a b/f for over a year and living with him/works with him etc and i live 100 mile away at uni

a week later after meeting she told me she is comming to mine to stay for a week as she cant get me out of her head. after the week at mine she leaves her b/f and finally gets back with me

and for those who say it wont last - its been 6 months now and we are the happiest couple ever - shes got a new job and moved bk home, and ive moved back home to work for a year from uni

was a VERY long shot but i finally got the one who i love back

4 years, thats a long time!
S1MON

29th Jul 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id stay away mate headfuck is definatly the word for it...... leave the past in the past and move on...
MatthewR

29th Jul 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont let her head fcuk ya! Never let a bird do that mate as much as you HAD feelings for her you got yourself a topbird by the sounds of it, isit worth fcuking all that off for somebird who wants to get married and have your kid???
Still u will shag her in the future i gaurentee 3months i'll give it!!
barry_kellett99

29th Jul 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe i am just selfish but I wouldnt take a year out or move anywhere for a girl over my career when i was at uni or now i am working..... maybe i just aint met the right one
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done marv, happy for ya

to be quite honest, ive thought bout her everyday since we've split up, even tho im very happy wiv kez,

i think maybe i just wanna be friends wiv her adn be there for her, cos we didnt spk for ages even tho we didnt leave on bad circumstances.

i think thats wot hurt most, cos i lost a friend aswell as my first love,

just dunno wot to do, i wanna txt her but dunno if i shud, wot happens if i giv her the rong impression. i just dont wanna lose her as a friend again
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Dont let her head fcuk ya! Never let a bird do that mate as much as you HAD feelings for her you got yourself a topbird by the sounds of it, isit worth fcuking all that off for somebird who wants to get married and have your kid???
Still u will shag her in the future i gaurentee 3months i'll give it!!

u know me to well its scary

Sam
Premium Member

29th Jul 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris - just forget about her man. She obviously knows you are weak when it comes to ladies!
Munchie

29th Jul 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had good sex with her
Chris@Speedfreex

29th Jul 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen it cums to them im like twig, very weak

i dont want her bak, i just dont wanna lose a friend but dont wanna giv her the rong impression
MatthewR

29th Jul 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"i'd rather have u as a friend than not have u in my life at all darlin, I just want u 2 no that if u eva need a shoulder to cry on im here u can always talk to me. Make sure we stay in touch this time"

Text her that, then she'll reply saying something like "thats really sweet thank you etc. etc." Then you say We should go for a drink to catch up and chat abit! then one thing leads to another, you shag her then both agree that it was a mistake and dont tell anyone - xcept me of course mate!!
-Aliba-

29th Jul 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done marv, takes some balls to try that believe me
Fair be mate. At least your honest. If your going to be txtn her, just say something like sorry for being so surprised or annoyed at her turning up, or that it was good to see her again. But i would certainly avoid any "forward gestures" if u know what i mean. Oh, and leave out all the "x x x x x" bullshit at the end of the txt.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » a little down................i think 22 database queries in 0.0155759 seconds