corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » went to blackpool last weekend.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author went to blackpool last weekend.........
M2RTY

User status: Offline
13th Aug 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

............with the missus, not impressed at all

seen fight after fight, some fucked lad trying to rape lasses in a pub (using WAY too much force on them, then pushed a table of drinks all over them, glass everywhere, lasses were in bare foot)

some random lad comes over to me, stats trying to chat my g/f up infront of me, then leans over me to put his fagout and trys dropping something in my drink, needless to say what happened to him

couldnt walk anywhere without perverts looking at my lass, cos i was on my own and these were stag nights/groups of lads theres not much i could do. ended up in bed by 12 but we did have a longggg 3 hour sesion then fell asleep

some ok cars about (took my lasses golf down) but the palce is not as good as it used to be

my verdict - if u want to go pull UGLY fat 40 year old slaggs then its the palce to be

and if i ever see a hen party again (cheap sluts who do anything for attention) ill make fucking sure they lay eggs in the morning

rant over

marv
3CorsaMeal

13th Aug 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds harsh man....

fed up with people who go out looking for trouble and can't let other just enjoy themselves.
and-m

13th Aug 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only go for the Pleasure Beach...
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pleasure Beach was ok

we had a hour walk round it on the saturday and decided to spend sunday there (26 quid each!)

when we got up sunday morning it was like a tropical storm and all of it was shut off so we drove over to trafford centre in manchester - VERRRY impressed
ajscorsa

13th Aug 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its either full of 16 yr olds or weird old cunts. jus not the sameas it used to be
MatthewR

13th Aug 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sh1thole, no offence but its like a poor englishmans faliraki
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate places like faliraki, i kept on getting 15 year olds looking at me

in one pub this bloke walked in, about 55 years old, socks n sandles, bum bag etc etc, he was deaf, music was so loud i couldnt hear myself talk. he was going up to everyone going "drink drink" and then walking off. dirty fucker was starring at the lasses dancing on the dancefloor all night
SetH

13th Aug 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fcuking wankhole, my gfriend suppossed to be going on a hen party, she aint now
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate the lasses on hen partys there were all dressed up as like nurses, schoolgirls, strippers, errrrm i cant remember what else, oh builders, army, police officers

u can immagine how much attention a party of 20 dressed up lasses get on a hen night in a shithole full of very drunk group of lads

couldnt turn anywhere without some prick trying to chat a lass up, using the corniest lines in the book, looked like right twats too.

my g/f wanted her hen night there

id rather pay the extra and sent her somewhere half decent
SetH

13th Aug 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gfriends mum is suppossed to be having a hen night up there, i didnt want her to go cos i know how shady it is. I know what you mean when you are with your gfriend and drunk lads are leering over her, its the most horrible feeling in the world.
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i would have fucking killed them if for the fact that there was 20 of them vs me
elfunkyo

13th Aug 03 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went not so long ago for the first time with the lads and was expecting a cracking night out on the drink after hearing loads of stories, however I can honestly say it was the shittest weekend away I have ever had. I'd of rather sat in my local all weekend and thats fucking hard work.

There's 10 of going to Barcelona for a weekend in a fornight though so that should make up for it
Shelly
Premium Member

13th Aug 03 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i nearly got smacked in the head once by some drunken codeye who demolished some scafolding and went on the rampage with a pole
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

codeye
Kerry

13th Aug 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went about 7 years ago and it was one of the best weekends of my life ( i was 18)

went again last year and i thought OH MY GOD wot a rough ass dump!!! i was gutted
OFcorsa

13th Aug 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
yeah i would have fucking killed them if for the fact that there was 20 of them vs me

I would have taken five of the cunts with me though Marv!
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by OFcorsa
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

I would have taken five of the cunts with me though Marv!

true, but i never loose a fight infront of my lass lol

plus i wasnt in the mood for reuining a weekend
SetH

13th Aug 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I`d hate to have a fight when my gfriend was around, i mean fcuking hell whats to say they wont hit her or worse?
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I`d hate to have a fight when my gfriend was around, i mean fcuking hell whats to say they wont hit her or worse?

yes, my point exactly
SetH

13th Aug 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a world we live in, im paranoid when i go out with her, somone give me a hug
Ojc

13th Aug 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sh1thole, no offence but its like a poor Englishman's Faliraki.

I agree with that, I have'nt been there for about 8 or 9 years but by the sounds of it, its got really bad.
Ben
Banned

13th Aug 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont take evrything so serious mayB , ok ppl look at ur bird , but when u go out bet u cant say that u never think whorrrr! shes fit!

take is as a compliment! as for old men staring at 20yr olds , sounds like me in 30 years

as for ppl tryin to chat ur bird up thats a bit ghey , all as ur girlfriend has to do is ignore them , blank em out ! and theyll soon fuck off! by the way if u did get in a fight there , can i just add u wud get fucked up! when ppl c a fight they all jump in and kick crap out of the person who is loosin or the decent fella!
M2RTY

13th Aug 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate its like lads feeling her ass or shouting "suck my dick" that get to me

wish i had a fat minger now lol
Ben
Banned

13th Aug 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol , just kiss her when they say it , that WELL pisses em off
Shelly
Premium Member

14th Aug 03 at 08:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*hugz for SetH*

why do I have to live near Blackpool

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » went to blackpool last weekend......... 22 database queries in 0.0161319 seconds