corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new boy

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new boy
Whittie

User status: Offline
30th Jul 07 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RapidRudeCorsa
n yea i came to this site cause it seemed like it was gd n every1 was ok but ive changed my mind on that for sure now its up2 me wat i do with my car the polive av seent he videos and caught me racing cause me doin handbrake turns n they couldnt prove it so i got away with it

Must be nice police there, up here they would issue section 59's
Butler

Where are you from exactly by the way?
Seany

quote:
n yea i came to this site cause it seemed like it was gd n every1 was ok but ive changed my mind on that for sure now its up2 me wat i do with my car the polive av seent he videos and caught me racing cause me doin handbrake turns n they couldnt prove it so i got away with it

the site is good and we are friendly but you cant post things like that and not expect some flaming

[Edited on 30-07-2007 by c8rsa!]
Ben G

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Matt, have you seen the video's posted up of illegal activity

Doesn't matter, you don't have to be rude to someone to make a point. You do have to use English though, and try to remember that there's a good reason why computers have a vowels on the keyboard

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
welcome mate

couple of things to get you by.

1) people will take the piss out of you for using ''text/msn talk''

2) they will take the piss out of your username. just ask corsabadboy

think i'm going to leave the banter now, geting a bit out of control tbh
Eck
Premium Member

30th Jul 07 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Ben said, there are a lot of good members on here RRC, who will be helpful if you need a hand. But there is one thing to do daft things, there is another to video it and post up showing how proud you are.
ChrisBoom

30th Jul 07 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages in an 1 1/2 hours. Ace.
RapidRudeCorsa

30th Jul 07 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i c ur point ive had my license 2 yrs n bein doin things like that all the time its thm proving u did it wen they do catch u it sounds to me like ur all old people on here from the way u lot talk
Seany

30th Jul 07 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 21 hardly old
ChrisBoom

quote:
i c ur point ive had my license 2 yrs n bein doin things like that all the time its thm proving u did it wen they do catch u it sounds to me like ur all old people on here from the way u lot talk

Dont get me wrong mate, its fun doing it, just dont do it on public roads, or take videos of it, you WILL get caught, or end up killing someone.
Whittie

quote:

To be fair mate, its just easier to communicate. Im 18, chris is 16... hardly old.. you're older.

[Edited on 30-07-2007 by Whittie]
ChrisBoom

quote:
Originally posted by c8rsa!
im 21 hardly old

Eck
Premium Member

30th Jul 07 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nah, everyone has done daft things no matter how much they deny it. But saying "its them proving you did it when they do catch you" is idiotic mate.
ChrisBoom

30th Jul 07 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:

To be fair mate, its just easier to communicate. Im 18, chris is 15... hardly old.. you're older.

*Ahem*

ChrisBoom

30th Jul 07 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good boy whittie
Ste
Premium Member

30th Jul 07 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and you sound like a spaz the way you talk. now please use english words so we can understand you.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Seany

30th Jul 07 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris is a 90's child
Matt H

30th Jul 07 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The site is good, and a vast majority of the people are OK, but maybe you didn't understand that we're not a bunch of people who meet up to do handbrake turns & race on the streets. We're a car owners club, and a big one at that. We have a good reputation that we like to keep it that way.

You'd be welcome at the meets, but not if you turned up driving like you do in those vids.
Ste
Premium Member

30th Jul 07 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you talk like you type? if not then please don't type that way. its uber gay

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
RapidRudeCorsa

30th Jul 07 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea the polive catch you but wheres there proof they havnt got any unless they have got cctv which traffic have and we dont get traffic cumming to see us in enfield
TheCam

30th Jul 07 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yea the polive catch you but wheres there proof they havnt got any unless they have got cctv which traffic have and we dont get traffic cumming to see us in enfield

what a stupid thing to say, if they catch you thats enough proof mate
ChrisBoom

quote:

If there is two of them in the car, they can do you for it. One on his own cant do anything, true.
TheCam

quote:
quote:

The site is good, and a vast majority of the people are OK, but maybe you didn't understand that we're not a bunch of people who meet up to do handbrake turns & race on the streets. We're a car owners club, and a big one at that. We have a good reputation that we like to keep it that way.

You'd be welcome at the meets, but not if you turned up driving like you do in those vids.

Hammer, Nail, Head!
Matt H

quote:

The video's that you make could be used as evidence, and have in recent cases
RapidRudeCorsa

30th Jul 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shall be cumming to the meets once i have my new car and i never drive like that at meets just on my own other the racing which i only do when i no whos there
ChrisBoom

30th Jul 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

The video's that you make could be used as evidence, and have in recent cases

Very true, there was that guy in the VX doing 150mph, did he get banned?

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new boy 23 database queries in 0.0157790 seconds