corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again?
Terry12

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Benzema is an absolute beast, he'll be a complete world beater in the next year.

No oRbbo, Owen was a much better signing.

Financially we can't lose with Owen, If he fails we lose nothing. If he scores 10+ were on to a winner.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:
Im not wound up hunny, Im more feeling a little sorry at your attempt at banter/baiting has ended up with you making yourself look stupid by laughing at a list of players who most of which would walk into the United team.

Get real, I wouldn't have any of that list you made mate. Alonso I would have at United but you sold him.

What next to make yourself look even more stupid...
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Benzema is an absolute beast, he'll be a complete world beater in the next year.

Financially we can't lose with Owen, If he fails we lose nothing. If he scores 10+ were on to a winner.

Oh, he is playing for fresh air then is he?
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Im not wound up hunny, Im more feeling a little sorry at your attempt at banter/baiting has ended up with you making yourself look stupid by laughing at a list of players who most of which would walk into the United team.

Get real, I wouldn't have any of that list you made mate. Alonso I would have at United but you sold him.

What next to make yourself look even more stupid...

Why does rating a player me look stupid? I thought he was a class midfielder like I think Torres and Gerrard are class. The fact I can admit this but all you do is slate United players makes me look stupid

FFS you really are blinkered mate. Stop being a typical argumentative scouser. All you've done is jump down my throat and throw insults if I dare to disagree. I really didn't realise This forum was governed by lord Cosmo, Please accept my humblest apologies sire.

Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, he is playing for fresh air then is he?

Not at all but I bet he's not on the 100k+ a week Benzema or Villa would have demanded.
If we win the league this year with Owen knocking in 10 or so then Fergie will be commended.
If not then i'm sure most United fans will call for him to be sacked
I personally agree with Fergue that his summer the transfer market was inflated by 2 clubs and it makes sense to spend wisely or not at all.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you trying to act stupid or are you a typical dense manc?

Im on about the fact you wouldnt have any of that list in the United team, nothing to do with Alonso.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still fail to see how I look stupid at laughing at your list of players that would walk into Uniteds team.

You said I looked stupid for laughing, You only said you were sorry for me at my lack of baiting yet you must reply to every fish I dangle

And before you twist this into me getting worked up, I are merely correcting your blinkered views of anything not Liverpool
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I still fail to see how I look stupid at laughing at your list of players that would walk into Uniteds team.

You said I looked stupid for laughing, You only said you were sorry for me at my lack of baiting yet you must reply to every fish I dangle

And before you twist this into me getting worked up, I are merely correcting your blinkered views of anything not Liverpool

The stupid thing is Im not blinkered, I know our faults and happy to admit them.

And Im sorry, but saying a list of players wouldnt get in to the team is not bait, you made yourself look fucking stupid and now you're trying to go back on it

Fact is, other than maybe the centrebacks, everyone on that list would walk in to the United team, plus Gerrard and Torres who werent on it.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You really do make me laugh mate, Although most scousers do but that's generally after listening to their accent

Mascherano wouldn't get into our team at all. I admit Gerrard and Torres would but the rest no chance.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only person i've seen back track on here fella is you. You're the CS version of Chip...You're never wrong
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Mascherano wouldn't get into our team at all. I admit Gerrard and Torres would but the rest no chance.

See, you've just proved me right that you do think that list wouldnt and you werent 'baiting'.

Who wouldnt Mascherano get in ahead of, and please done say Fletcher

Johnson wouldnt over who, O'Shea? Brown?

Reina and VDS is a close one, I'll give you that, although 3 out of 4 golden gloves in his first 4 seasons makes me think Reina.

Centrebacks I'll give it to United. Agger could be world world class if he stays fit.

Torres and Gerrard would walk in.

Who else did I say?
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Only person i've seen back track on here fella is you. You're the CS version of Chip...You're never wrong

Firstly, Ive not back tracked anywhere in this thread, your last post just saw you doing so like.

And Im never wrong....Im almost 101% certain I admitted to being wrong a page back.
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

See, you've just proved me right that you do think that list wouldnt and you werent 'baiting'.

Who wouldnt Mascherano get in ahead of, and please done say Fletcher

Johnson wouldnt over who, O'Shea? Brown?

Reina and VDS is a close one, I'll give you that, although 3 out of 4 golden gloves in his first 4 seasons makes me think Reina.

Centrebacks I'll give it to United. Agger could be world world class if he stays fit.

Torres and Gerrard would walk in.

Who else did I say?

Right then let me see.

Years gone by I didnt rate Fletcher but he seriously is MR dependable. Laugh as you may but I think Fletcher has more to his game than Mascherano. When fit I'd have Hargreaves over both of those 2 anyway.

Johnson got absolutely skinned against Babel for England, Going forward he's good but at the back he's suspect. Wouldn't have him in my United team but neaither would I have O'Shea, Brown or Neville now.
Rafael will come good for us at RB.

Reina to me looked to leak goals last season, Call me biased but VDS is the best in the PL between the sticks.

Torres and Gerrard I have admitted to although I'm not sure who i'd want to drop for SG and I wouldn't like playing 1 up front.

Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rafael over Johnson, FPMSL.

Yeah, and Fletcher over the Argentinian captain...
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Firstly, Ive not back tracked anywhere in this thread, your last post just saw you doing so like.

And Im never wrong....Im almost 101% certain I admitted to being wrong a page back.

You never said you were WRONG even then you insisted I read your previous post, You merely brushed it to one side saying you replied on the wrong post

What did I back track on? Please enlighten me and i'll hold my hands up.

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by Terry12]
Terry12

8th Sep 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Rafael over Johnson, FPMSL.

Yeah, and Fletcher over the Argentinian captain...

What the fuck has that got to do with anything? Fletch is the Scotland captain.
Rafael is just as good going forward as Johnson and just as rash at the back so how is Johnson any better?
jim_r1

8th Sep 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting the thread back to the point.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jim_r1
Liverpool are getting invloved aswell. Although they havnt been reported yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211829/Crewe-director-football-Dario-Gradi-slams-Liverpools-pursuit-Max-Clayton.html?ITO=1490

The funny thing with that is we offer £100k+ for him, it was turned down, we ended it there. The player himself has asked to move and hasnt yet, so fuck all rules have been broken

From what i got told at the time, Liverpool offered a combined transfer fee of £1mill, to which Steve Holland told them to fuck off, because this kid is THAT good. He will be in and around the 1st team when he turns 16. And from what ive gathered, Liverpool have gone to the player and his parents and said they will pay him such and such and his parents such and such, which is wrong. I dont know how much of that is true but if it is then liverpool can have a nice transfer ban aswell.

Coming from a lower league team point of view, the big clubs taking players off the likes of crewe for crappy tribunal fees really fucks us as a club up. Our best 12 year olds gone to everton and 2 lads have gone to Man Utd to which they will probably never start and end up going on loan and eventually finding there way back down the football league. Not to mention Owain Fon Williams left for Stockport and Matt Lund and Ben Marshall have gone stoke (Nothing illegal gone on with them), but these have been in our academy from a young age but at 16 have turned down pro contracts to go to bigger teams. If there was something in place in which players couldnt leave untill they were 18 or over then that gives us atleast a season to have them in the first team and hopefully increase their value.
Limecat
Banned

9th Sep 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Terry on this. He just fucking OWNED Cosmo.

Cosmo bangs on about history but then when the tables are turned, 2 years ago don't count!?! WTF?

Absolutely pissing myself at him saying Johnson and half of the other crap he listed would get into ManUre's team, the guy was a sodding Chelsea reject FFS. Great going forward but he is seriously lacking when it comes to defence. If you think otherwise then you need your head checking.

LMFAO @ Reina being the best keeper in the Premiership, Cech is the best. After that I would actually say Shay Given.
Terry12

9th Sep 09 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now Wayne I am amazed you agree with me but we disagree on keepers. When Chelsea won the league back to back Cech was by far the best keeper in Europe and Terry the best centre half, But since his injury Cech has looked shakey and not half the player he was. Which is why I rate VDS top in the PL now, Although I doubt it will be the case next year.

Marc

9th Sep 09 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5545581,00.html

Signings of Michele Fornasier and Alberto Massacci being investigated now
Cosmo

9th Sep 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
I'm with Terry on this. He just fucking OWNED Cosmo.

Cosmo bangs on about history but then when the tables are turned, 2 years ago don't count!?! WTF?

You're probably best keeping your mouth shut until you have read everything or you're just going to make yourself seem as stupid as Terrytibs has.

The comment you have said to me is EXACTLY what I was saying to Terry. He was the one who said history doesnt count for shit but then would only draw a conclusion on how this season will go from 2yrs ago and not last year. Hence why when he then changed his tune I switched mine to take the piss as he suddenly found a use for 'history'.
Marc

9th Sep 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

History does count, if only to wind the scousers up!
Cosmo

9th Sep 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jim_r1
From what i got told at the time, Liverpool offered a combined transfer fee of £1mill, to which Steve Holland told them to fuck off, because this kid is THAT good. He will be in and around the 1st team when he turns 16. And from what ive gathered, Liverpool have gone to the player and his parents and said they will pay him such and such and his parents such and such, which is wrong. I dont know how much of that is true but if it is then liverpool can have a nice transfer ban aswell.

Coming from a lower league team point of view, the big clubs taking players off the likes of crewe for crappy tribunal fees really fucks us as a club up. Our best 12 year olds gone to everton and 2 lads have gone to Man Utd to which they will probably never start and end up going on loan and eventually finding there way back down the football league. Not to mention Owain Fon Williams left for Stockport and Matt Lund and Ben Marshall have gone stoke (Nothing illegal gone on with them), but these have been in our academy from a young age but at 16 have turned down pro contracts to go to bigger teams. If there was something in place in which players couldnt leave untill they were 18 or over then that gives us atleast a season to have them in the first team and hopefully increase their value.

TBH, that may well be true. It would surprise me as I know we have done certain things in the past to get players (such as using the European loop hole where if you offer their parents a job over here then the club cant stop the player moving with them and therefore available for another club.)

What makes me laugh though is we offered £1m for him (I dont believe for one minute Crewe would turn down that much for a 15yr old), so at first we were hardly trying to 'steal from the poor clubs'

Still...you've gone and fucked yourselves over as you lot had a close relationship with us and we've helped out a lot moneywise in the past, so hopefully that is all over now.
Cosmo

9th Sep 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
History does count, if only to wind the scousers up!

But then it doesnt when said scousers bring history back up to counter said winding up...?
Marc

9th Sep 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you've got over us is 2 European Cups now. Granted they're big cups.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » UEFA ban Chavski from making signings - Pg 3: Now United? Pg 6: Now City? Pg 11: United Again? 23 database queries in 0.0162451 seconds