corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » facebook

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author facebook
chloe16v

User status: Offline
4th Oct 09 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

page 10
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking yeah
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get tha baps oot

Pretty please
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B

They all live across the road now, have you seen the great wall of Sutton? Not sure if you'd gone before it went up

Aye, at the side of the train tracks goin up the side road?

Pikeys are usuefull if you're friends with them, we never had any problems directly as a pikey used to hang around with us, gypsy Mike, you probably know him. There was loads of trouble with other people though

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by DannyB]
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye that's the one, my Gran lives at the other end of that road, there's been 2 driveby's in less than 2 years, you can see the bullet holes in the window frames

First time they retaliated by driving a truck into the side of a house on Fleet lane which as far as I know still has a big hole in the wall.

Second time we suspect was the ones that live there, it was the house next door that got shot at, they'd already asked the fella about buying it, he told them where to go then a while later, this happened but the owner just happened to be out at the time

Never any trouble other than that tho, my Gran's not bothered about them, they don't affect her and she knows she could quite easily flog her house to em if she needed cos it's got a good size garden at the side of it which they're always keen to invest in

That turned into a bit of an essay

I'm tired and therefore rambling

Chloe that pic is a disgrace, I can barely see it
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I used to live just up the road in Francis street and they bought 2 plots of derilict land and made them both look nice, although they were like Fort knox. There was a shooting one year where one of them and his dad retailiated hitting one of the pikeys, they both went on the run but got caught and got a few years inside for their troubles. The whole street at the top of Francis street had a police van guarding it for 3 weeks.

Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The women are funny, all but one of them from my Gran's street wear black constantly, I've never seen them wearing anything else, some of em are fit tho
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love this and every part of it is true

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck yeah, staring at a pikey lass is bad news though
Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of em have still got the accent too which just makes you wanna jump em instantly
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're so unpredictable though, pikey lads, I was over maccies one day when gypsy Mikes brother turned up in a car with some other pikeys and he was propper bladdered. He started banging on the car telling us to get out, we made off pretty quickly

A few weeks later he was shot over maccies by some pikeys from Manchester. He ended up dying in his sleep a few months later, he was sick and it choked him.

chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good night chaps
Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Huskies are boss, a friend of my mum's used to have one, it was dead soft, if you ever went towards it from in front it moved as if it was gonna take your hand off but it never actually did anything just moved towards your hand fast, if you left it there it'd just stop as if it wasn't sure what to do
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
good night chaps

Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Night Chloe

*coughs*lightweight*coughs*

Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think I'm gonna go too actually, my eyes have been shutting for a while now and if I do go this laptop'll fall off my knee, then there'll be hell to pay
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going watching some programs about American jails
chloe16v

4th Oct 09 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Think I'm gonna go too actually, my eyes have been shutting for a while now and if I do go this laptop'll fall off my knee, then there'll be hell to pay

light weight
Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chloe16v

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I'm going watching some programs about American jails

you too, light weight
chloe16v

Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:

light weight

I refused to go before you just so I could say that
Mike
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 01:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » facebook 22 database queries in 0.0178671 seconds