corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon thats the reason why most people dont want to vote bnp even though deep down quite a few would otherwise.
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally find it hard to see eye to eye with Nick Griffin.

MoesTavern

22nd Oct 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good one Ash!!

Take my wife please!!
richc

22nd Oct 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by jake
I appreciate that the BNP party want to protect the british peoples way of life, their beliefs, heritage and traditions, but their views as a party are too extremist for them to be of any great profit to this country. The sooner we stop becoming Europes door mat the sooner the British public can get pride back into their own country.

Spot on. Some of the things are stupid, like get rid of NON WHITE so to speak, people who have lived her for like 40 years and send them home. Thats a joke. If they get ditch them policies, they would be brilliant.

But jake, i think we are too far in the shit now.

The thing is, unbeknown to the British public, we actually rely far more on immigrant workers than we realise and if we rely on it, so does the economy. What actually needs to be sorted out is the illegal immigrants that are allowed to stay in the country, the immigrants that are doing the country no help in taking steps forward and most importantly the foreigners who do not like the British way of life

I think the ones targeted/spoke about are the 'assulym seekers', who tend to just spunge. Nothing wrong with folk who come and pay national insurance and tax like me and you! (assuming you do pay national insurance and tax )
richc

22nd Oct 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i reckon thats the reason why most people dont want to vote bnp even though deep down quite a few would otherwise.

I think people dont do it to be 'kool' and 'modern', as its seems to be fashionalable now days to hate anyone or anything that stands for classic britain.

Ive asked a few people when this topic has poped up 'so why is Nick a twat then? Or why do you hate BNP then?'. They havent got a clue, its just the current bandwagon.

I do agree though. There needs to be a Dubbed down version of the BNP then i would be taken more seriously by everyone.
ed

22nd Oct 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can assure you that I'm on no bandwagon and I have been anti BNP for as long as I've cared about politics.

[Edited on 22-10-2009 by ed]
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

22nd Oct 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont hate them but i do disagree with alot of their views, on others i do agree but at this time i dont think it would be enough to persuade me to vote for them. Although saying that i'm struggling to find any other parties that i would vote for either.

[Edited on 22-10-2009 by Muzzy@VauxhallScotland]
MoesTavern

22nd Oct 09 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many on the panel do you reckon actually agreed with the article on Stephen Gately but were too chicken-shit to say so? I think Griffin and Warsi definately would have.
mart08uk

22nd Oct 09 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I personally find it hard to see eye to eye with Nick Griffin.

Why discriminate because of personal appearances?
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's discriminatory about what I said?
mart08uk

22nd Oct 09 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just dont really agree with people picking up on peoples appearances. Well thats how i saw it..
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't agree with Nick Griffin then?
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One might say you wouldn't see eye to eye with him either.
mart08uk

22nd Oct 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When did Nick discriminate someone because of their appearance? (not meaning skin colour)?
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is skin colour unrelated to appearance?
mart08uk

22nd Oct 09 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Becuase his veiw is not on skin colour its on there religeous veiws which happen to relate to some peoples skin colours.
CorsAsh

22nd Oct 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, not talking about that, I didn't get how skin tone is not related to appearance.

I'm sure he's more biased against a woman in a burkha than one in a suit. But who knows for sure, save for him?
mart08uk

22nd Oct 09 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what we are trying to figure out.. yes... i dont believe that he is prejudice against people because of their skin colour etc, its primarilly because of their religeous veiws. Alot of people on the show tonight seemed to dissagree with alot of christian veiws in my opinion. Anyone agree?
kz

23rd Oct 09 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
The point being, the sensible stuff he says is inline with the other mainstream parties regarding immigration and he uses it as a fasad to cover other extremist views.

Bang on tbh.

Most BNP voters just vote for them because they hate illegal immigrants and the way the country is atm... they often don't know the full story behind the BNP.
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nick griffin ftw
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

23rd Oct 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SNP
Wrighty

23rd Oct 09 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

summary?
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe how many people are actually falling for the crap coming out of his mouth tbh.

As was pointed out in the program, the 'aim' of the party isn't all that different to nazi-ism. Only difference is that Griffen has (cleverly?) worked out that by chasing popular fears and opinions he can gain support.

Perfectly entitled to his views and I can't see why anyone would stop him trying to appear on the program, just that I totally don't agree.

The other problem is that marginal people (ie. those who feel neglected in their own country) and don't know enough about the party will jump on his bandwagon. Like my mum for example - she didn't see the program yesterday and has only read the blurb on the BNP website but has registered herself as a supporter! Can't believe it really, how fickle!
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good old BBC pushing their own agenda of stirring up as much BOLLOCKS as they possibly can.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321683.stm

Nick Griffin did not attack Islam, he was asked a question and answered it in the way that it was required to be answered.

I fucking hate the BBC it's a complete disgrace.
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree that the BBC are pushing it too far, thats the exact words they used on the oh-so-wrong Radio 1 news this morning as well.

What he said about islam was still off the mark though, seeming to make out that it is part of islam that they should cause violence towards any that don't follow it

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.2564781 seconds