corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at..
Russ

User status: Offline
8th Oct 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to start taking chemicals matt
BarnshaW

8th Oct 12 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why has he suddenly gained so much more vascularity over 6 months or so?

if he has told you that is naturally then he is pulling your leg, unless he is a subhuman genetic monster, and going by his first pics thats not the case.

[Edited on 08-10-2012 by BarnshaW]
McWillster

8th Oct 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vascularity is gained due to the increase in requirement for blood as a muscle gets larger. I.e. the demand for blood is greater thus they become larger and more predominant.

As said, naturally he carries very little body weight, in the region of like 6% to begin with.

The photo might be deceiving... He's only really grown about an inch and a half on his arm..

First photo is untensed as well.

You wouldn't be wrong with the good genetics though Barshaw, seems to be coming on leaps and bounds.
McWillster

8th Oct 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another pic, less vascular, less ROIDZ looking

BarnshaW

8th Oct 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just dont believe it, he probably will never tell you if he is using roids but i dont think he has managed that much size in 6 months, either way he has still done some hard work so credit due
Russ

8th Oct 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of his dick to see
McWillster

8th Oct 12 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason i know he's not on steroids is because we have both obviously discussed them at length seen as it's a hard topic to ignore doing what were doing.

That and the fact that his development has been relatively linear in the 6/7 months he's been training.

Anyway, there may come a time where we do decide to go down the more unnatural route but untill then, credit where credits due. I'm pretty sure you'll notice if we do jump on the gear!
McWillster

8th Oct 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just so my mate doesn't steal all of this pages lime light.

Took these just 10 mins ago. Did chest and Bis tonight so feeling pretty swole.

Second pic gives a good idea of how my main vein in my arm is coming along. Sorely looking to gain a bit of vasculairty and get that harder leaner look.

Nismo

8th Oct 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His first picture was taken in February 1989 tbh.

Do people not own half decent cameras these days?

Do 20 mins of HIIT cardio after your weights to help with the lean up.
McWillster

9th Oct 12 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His first pic was taken on my mates shitty Nokia..

See i've always been under the impression low intensity cardio at the end of a workout is better.

HIIT training at the end not lead to catabolism and render the workout you've just done useless due to the higher intensity..?
Nismo

9th Oct 12 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldnt really say, Ive been told to do HIIT after a workout but for between 10-20 mins max

i normally do 1min HIIT then 20 secs low then 1 min HIIT and repeats for 10 mins or so.

I suppose its what works best for you.
Kieran
Premium Member

11th Oct 12 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i dont believe thats genuine or even natural for one second that in just over half a year

It's very possible if your dedicated to it and want to reach a goal. I have been training now for 11 months and iv gone from 8.5 stone to 13 stone @ 5ft6. 9% bf to 11%. Just got to do it right and be obsessed with it tbh. It's taking over my life!

[Edited on 11-10-2012 by Kieran]
Kieran
Premium Member

11th Oct 12 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My records

August:  123lb
September: 129lb
October: 140lb
November: 142lb
December: 145.5lb
February: 150lb
April: 165lb
May: 171lb
June: 175lb
July: 176lb
August: 180.6lb
September: 181.6lb
October: 
BarnshaW

11th Oct 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kieran
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i dont believe thats genuine or even natural for one second that in just over half a year

It's very possible if your dedicated to it and want to reach a goal. I have been training now for 11 months and iv gone from 8.5 stone to 13 stone @ 5ft6. 9% bf to 11%. Just got to do it right and be obsessed with it tbh. It's taking over my life!

[Edited on 11-10-2012 by Kieran]

I still dont believe it, you have been concentrating on bulking which is not really massively difficult, to achieve such vascularity in those pics and increased lean size is much different. The bodfyfat of that man in them pics looks to be far less then 11% and IMO would take much longer then 6 months naturally to do.

McWillster

11th Oct 12 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more you keep posting the term "IMO" bears less and less weight.

Your knowledge in terms of whats possible when it comes to natural hypertrophy training is obviously minimal.

So IMO, you'd be best off stopping replying as you just look like an internet spaz.
BarnshaW

11th Oct 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you been doing some weights for a few months mate, you made a prat of yourself by recommending people to stack rubbish in other threads.

Your transformation is by all means minimal and normal and you think your the fountain of knowledge by taking a few pics after a gym session when your pumped and wearing hoodies which are too tight.

Anyone with half a brain and any decent knowledge would know how long it takes to achieve a super lean body with high muscle and low fat and its much more then 6 months you flid
McWillster

11th Oct 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again you continue....

Do you think he's transformed into some kind of mutated beast??

Take into consideration how close the second fucking pic is taken for a start...

I by no means think what i say is gospel, but i'm not going to have some, for all i know, fat ,cake eating internet warrior deminish the whole point of this thread.

I'll further highlight why you don't know jack shit. The ephedrine stack i suggested is a well know pre-workout that Arnie used to use. Pretty sure he did alright...

Again my transformation is minimal is it? Please enlighten us all as to the miraculas natural gains that you've made in the past.. Your opinion on my progress seems to be in the minority so again, your words are further losing weight.

In summary, you really are an internet penis

[Edited on 11-10-2012 by McWillster]
BarnshaW

11th Oct 12 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deary me , comedy gold this.

cake eating warrior I dont need a thread on CS to show or prove anything, nor do i need to dish insults to try and get e-points.

Ephedrine stacks, Arnie used them? wow must be safe then, good idea to recommend that to new people on CS who have never lifted anything before then, if arnie takes them must be ok - plank.

Yes your transformation is minimal, by no means exceptional and i cannot wait for further updates on this thread

better get some more of that mayo in you and some more pics to further improve your ego.

I see people like you out everyweekend walking around like pigeons with your skinny legs and tight polo tops and its hilarious , keep up the good work.
BarnshaW

11th Oct 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s - Arnie took alot of things , alot of them illegal, does that make them OK? I dont actually know if you were taking the piss with that statement but your justification is hilarious
McWillster

11th Oct 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My polos are overly tight due to my MASS min! Have to wear 36" wasit jeans as well as my quads don't fit in 34" regulars.

Awa and bile your over opinionated heed you tit.
Russ

11th Oct 12 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of barnshaw plz

it is naked thursday
AdZ9

11th Oct 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does your mate have Gyno?
Russ

11th Oct 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet Adz9 is hench nowadays, post some pics
BarnshaW

11th Oct 12 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what I was trying to say to Kieran and not in a bad way because his gains are extremely good for his size is that the comparison of his own achievements are not really comparable to that of Mr Massive's mates pics which he put up.

You could put on alot of weight by bulking and lifting heavy however the pictures posted by Mr Massive were not of that of someone on a bulking diet and i was simply stating that i still maintain that its not generally possible 99% of the time to get that big through natural dieting and training in such a short time.

Dont forget Kieran is also making a comparison to a time of nearly double that of the other guys
McWillster

11th Oct 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
Does your mate have Gyno?

Nah he just has fucked up nipples

Nickname shitnips, can see in the first photo there a bit wonky and fucked up

<<  7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » McWillster's Body Project Thread - Update: Where it's all at.. 23 database queries in 0.0199351 seconds