corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer thread
Robbo

User status: Offline
24th May 12 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kalou I can understand but Bosingwa is very surprising. Reasonable player but cost them £16m

Wouldn't be surprised to see us take Kalou... not perfect but in fairness, betetr than Park and CHamakh.

In better news, Montpellier have allegedly said we have bid €8m + Chamkah for Olivier Giroud, which would be fannytastic business!

RVP, Podolski, Giroud and Kalou would be a much much stronger forward group than we currently have IMO

The news about us going for Hazard is fantasy though, we cant afford the wages for a start and whilst we do have enough money to buy him, would leave us seriosuly short of cahs for any other acquisitions and we need a new back-up keepr (Craig Gordon would be my pcik, if he can stay fit) and hopefully M'Vila + another striker, + cash from anyone we can sell.
Whittie

24th May 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Hazard should be a banned word untill something happens, too many clubs want him, and he's just being a tosser now

Where do you see RVP in July OrBro?
Robbo

24th May 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup lol

I think he'll stay provided we get our act together and sort the squad out. That means crap out and some quality in. If he doesn't see anything by the time we kick-off, I think he'll be reluctant to re-sign.

It's difficult though, his family his settled, he lvoes London, lvoes Arsenal, not all about money and I dont think he'd join City. He is nearly 29 though and this is his last chance to do anything, even waiting a year woudl make him 30 and unlikely to go anywhere so gut feel still syas he'll stay
Whittie

24th May 12 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lvoes

End of the day, he's a golden boot wanted man, the interview he gave MOTD sounded like he was saying goodbye
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th May 12 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

twice in the same sentance
Rick Draper

24th May 12 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eden Hazard agreed to join Chelsea if they rename the stadium after him. A Chelsea spokesman has said renaming the John Terry stadium was a no go.
Rick Draper

24th May 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also with regards Chelsea releasing Bosingwa and Kalou, it says a lot when a club with no proper manager goes around releasing players. They would be better choosing a manager then deciding who to release imho. Much like Villa.
Robbo

24th May 12 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really releasing per se, they are simply reaching the end of their contracts. If they were going to re-sign and stay, they would have done so by now IMO
Rick Draper

24th May 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
not really releasing per se, they are simply reaching the end of their contracts. If they were going to re-sign and stay, they would have done so by now IMO

How can a player and the agent sit down to negotiate a new contract when they don't know who the manager will be and what there plans will be?
Robbo

24th May 12 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because they should ahve done it 6, 12 or 18 months ago... not when the cotnract is ending/ended
Rick Draper

24th May 12 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
because they should ahve done it 6, 12 or 18 months ago... not when the cotnract is ending/ended

12 months ago Chelsea had no manager in place
Robbo

24th May 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think youre failing to see the point :/ they are not being released, they have chosen not to re-sign. same as dogbreath
Nath

24th May 12 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RDM is blatantly going to take over and has obviously not advised the board to keep either player.
mwg

24th May 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think he will get the job. Abramovich will want a big name. I think most people could have gone in to Chelsea short term like he has and improve them as long as they picked the old guard to get the players on side. Bottom line was they didn't like AVB. RDMs biggest job prior to Chelsea was West Brom which he was sacked from...
Nath

24th May 12 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IF RDM doesnt get the job then football is dead to me.
mwg

24th May 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be more surprised if he gets it than if he doesn't. The owner does what he wants. Like buying Torres because he wanted him.
Nath

24th May 12 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were a Chelsea fan and they didnt appoint RDM then only Pep would appease me. Otherwise I'd be pissed.
Steve
Premium Member

24th May 12 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RDM will appointed for a year or less until pep agrees to take over
Cavey

24th May 12 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As he said, he'll get a year with Chelsea hoping that Pep takes over after his sabatical
Tommy L

24th May 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think RDM will be appointed manager, it just isn't how Roman rolls. They haven't been very convincing when saying he has a chance. If he was who they wanted they would have appointed him already.
Hammer

24th May 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RDM will be appointed manager and he will be sacked by January 2013, unless they show mercy until the summer.

He is a poor manager and he will flop. Big time.
kennySRi

24th May 12 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed about RDM not being appointed manager, he isnt what they want and like Hammer said, if he does stay on then i can only see him lasting til January.

Re Kalou, iv always liked him and thought he was a decent player. He would do very well at Arsenal imo and i can see it happening.
Steve
Premium Member

26th May 12 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/05/24/eden-hazard-has-decided-to-sign-for-man-united-according-to-french-sources/
Marc

26th May 12 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing against RDM, but since his appointment as interim manager he appears to have a constant smug look on his face. Expecially lifting the CL trophy. Not like he he built the squad and really guided them there. As already said, sacked from West Brom.

Maybe he does deserve the job full time, but he shouldn't get it on the back of the CL!
Hammer

26th May 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Nothing against RDM, but since his appointment as interim manager he appears to have a constant smug look on his face. Expecially lifting the CL trophy. Not like he he built the squad and really guided them there. As already said, sacked from West Brom.

Maybe he does deserve the job full time, but he shouldn't get it on the back of the CL!

The bunch of fucktards in the squad that didn't try a leg for AVB were the ones who won it. Almost like a massive 'fuck you' to him.

RDM was nothing more than a frontman for anti-football FC to win the Champions League. Polarised by the pictures of Terry basically calling the shots from the sidelines and pushing him out the fucking road

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread 23 database queries in 0.0172782 seconds