corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 12 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Yep i agree, there needs to be something in place, but i dont think its flexible enough how it stands

It shouldn't be flexible,

yes it should because the definition of girl is too broad
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Steve justs wants to hang around high school gates without getting in trouble, that's all.

i do anyway, as part of my job
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Yep i agree, there needs to be something in place, but i dont think its flexible enough how it stands

It shouldn't be flexible,

yes it should because the definition of girl is too broad

So rather than having everyone know where they stand within the law, we should make it completely uncertain so no-one knows if they're acting legally or not until someone assesses them after the event? What's the problem with just not doing anything till they're 16?

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Mike]
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats fine until someone does something with someone who is 15 and 360 days old and gets a punishment thats the same as someone who does somethiing with an 8 year old

its flawed
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mental.
Mike
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It isn't flawed, it's clear, they should've waited the extra few days. Chances are, had he not took her to France, he would've got off pretty lightly due to her age, adding kidnap to the offense list was the idiotic move he's likely to pay for.
Ben G

29th Sep 12 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i understand where you're coming from steve, but you do need something in black and white, like it is already, otherwise it's open to abuse.

what if the 15 year old girl had no tits or pubes? what would happen then?
Robin
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks and physical body shape should have nothin to do with it at all.

Some 35 year olds have no tits or pubes.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thats fine until someone does something with someone who is 15 and 360 days old and gets a punishment thats the same as someone who does somethiing with an 8 year old

But they are unlikely to get the same punishment Steve.

Yes, they'll get arrested, and yes they'll go to court, but the judge has to make a decision on the severity of the crime and sentence the person accordingly.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by tom_simes]
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It isn't flawed, it's clear, they should've waited the extra few days. Chances are, had he not took her to France, he would've got off pretty lightly due to her age, adding kidnap to the offense list was the idiotic move he's likely to pay for.
I fail to see how its kidnap she went willingly it could have even been her idea

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
quote:

But they are unlikely to get the same punishment Steve.

Yes, they'll get arrested, and yes they'll go to court, but the judge has to make a decision on the severity of the crime and sentence the person accordingly.

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by tom_simes]
he's being charged with child abduction. It's not imo
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

child (chld)
n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)
a. A person between birth and puberty.

abduction [ęb&#712;d&#652;k&#643;&#601;n]
n
1. the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) the action of certain muscles in pulling a leg, arm, etc. away from the median axis of the body

Neither is in this case IMO

MatthewR

29th Sep 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages!!!! zzzzzzz
John

29th Sep 12 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I fail to see how its kidnap she went willingly it could have even been her idea

If a grown man is taken in by the idea of a girl, half his age, he probably shouldn't be in charge of, or left alone with children should he?
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a grown man taken with the idea of a fully developed grown girl

Half his age doesnt come in to it, if he was 32 and her 16 noone could say anything, thats just as wrong

Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats exactly where the inflexibility of the law fails in the other way, allowing something that shouldnt necessarily be allowed
Robin
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What if he was 45 and she was 30?

Age is just a number
John

29th Sep 12 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would have been as wrong but not quite as illegal. If either of them were intelligent enough to be in the relationship in the first place they would have known that. Which again shows that neither of them should have been.
Mike
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Plenty kids have willingly got into a car for some sweets, it's still kidnap. She's not of legal age so it's not upto her to go to another country without her parents permission, the law makes things nice and clear like that, if you're too naive to see it then that's your luck out.
thomson

29th Sep 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who says they have even fucked<
how long is it that they have been together,

i mean there off been a point went the guy thought a could get in trouble here and he still went fot it.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve are you just trying to justify why your nearly a 30year old man that goes for young people?

But tbh i dont really care. When i was 18 i was sniffing round some 15's. I dont see how an age can stipulate if something is ok or not. Yes its very very bad if a grown man has feelings for a child but these days a 15 i can even say 14 have view different views of say 10years ago. Young girls now are slappers generally!

Yes there are people that abuse this more often than not. But you could say that its old that my partner is 29 and im 24 so she would of been 19 and me 15.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Plenty kids have willingly got into a car for some sweets, it's still kidnap. She's not of legal age so it's not upto her to go to another country without her parents permission, the law makes things nice and clear like that, if you're too naive to see it then that's your luck out.

this is what i mean though you are tarring the incident exactly the same way as you would a peado enticing kids into a car with sweets. Its completely different, shes probably an intelligent adult
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not saying its perfectly ok for 30 year olds to go round fucking 15 year olds left right and center, im saying at least lets assess them both and the situation, give them both at least some credibility and self accountablility and base the level of punishment on that, rather then throwing the maximum weight of the book at them because it doesnt fit in with a number

Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And for anyone trying the suggest im only defending them because my self interests are similar, the last and only time iv ever shagged a 15 year old was when i was 15.
Mike
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She may well be but as far as the law is concerned, she isn't, simple as. He, and you tbh, should have the nous to know that if you're found breaking the law, you get punished. He knew he was breaking the law so why should he get away with it.

The way you're arguing just comes across like you're trying to justify something tbh.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0319870 seconds