corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead.....

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author She's Dead.....
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
JonnyJ and his friends decided to go and have a party

<baaaa>

JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear
Cavey

9th Apr 13 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lost JJ, face it, you're wrong everyone else is right.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im awaiting DaveyLC's quote where i said i was off to have a party in the street. Cant wait for this.
Ben G

9th Apr 13 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
exactly. the only reason they do that is because they want to be part of an in crowd.

same as the tottenham riots. seperate them and they were all tossers that wouldn't hurt a fly. put them together and they think they're all hard nut gangsters.

i was 2 when she resigned, and i can't say my family were ever poor when i was growing up, so i have nothing to be mad at.

There is 100% a set of morons like you describe that have no clue why they are celebrating, just do it because others are, but that doesnt mean you have to be born and live through something to have an opinion on it. Especially when you/your family maybe still feeling the effects of said person.

i agree, but why live in the past?

a guy in work told us margaret thatcher ruined his education and it's the reason why he never did well in school. he's 45 years old.

i pointed out my dad did fine in school, is 48 and seems quite successful.

he was still adamant that maggie thatcher ruined his life.

wtf?
Steve
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are we really using the Hillsborough disaster as a reason why she did a terrible job and should be hated by all? really?

Im sure there are a group of people that can feel genuinely aggrieved by her actions around the incident, however to me its just another disaster to go along with many other disasters that have happened in the world where a few people died. I didn't know anyone that happened to be a victim of it.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Are we really using the Hillsborough disaster as a reason why she did a terrible job and should be hated by all? really?

Im sure there are a group of people that can feel genuinely aggrieved by her actions around the incident, however to me its just another disaster to go along with many other disasters that have happened in the world where a few people died. I didn't know anyone that happened to be a victim of it.

No. Im using it as a reason why I hate her.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
exactly. the only reason they do that is because they want to be part of an in crowd.

same as the tottenham riots. seperate them and they were all tossers that wouldn't hurt a fly. put them together and they think they're all hard nut gangsters.

i was 2 when she resigned, and i can't say my family were ever poor when i was growing up, so i have nothing to be mad at.

There is 100% a set of morons like you describe that have no clue why they are celebrating, just do it because others are, but that doesnt mean you have to be born and live through something to have an opinion on it. Especially when you/your family maybe still feeling the effects of said person.

i agree, but why live in the past?

a guy in work told us margaret thatcher ruined his education and it's the reason why he never did well in school. he's 45 years old.

i pointed out my dad did fine in school, is 48 and seems quite successful.

he was still adamant that maggie thatcher ruined his life.

wtf?

Well, you try telling that to someone whose dad took their own life after the mine closures. I know people will now be all internet and say "aw his dad is a cunt then doing that, should have just manned up like i would have, yeahhh" but we all know no one would genuinely say that to someone who had had that happen to them.

As i said, theres always idiots who will just go with a mob for no reason other than they love mob mentality but you cant dismiss everyone as just a bandwagon jumper. There are genuine cases and when you live around people who are these cases its easier to see.

To do that is as bad as the bandwagon jumpers themselves, as its just uneducated mouthing off.
Dom

9th Apr 13 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bottom line, we'd still be knuckle shuffling over individual pixels loading if it was for Thatcher......
Hammer

9th Apr 13 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have they buried her yet? I've got my dancing shoes all polished up.
LeeM

9th Apr 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well, you try telling that to someone whose dad took their own life after the mine closures. I know people will now be all internet and say "aw his dad is a cunt then doing that, should have just manned up like i would have, yeahhh" but we all know no one would genuinely say that to someone who had had that happen to them.

still dont get why this is a reason she should be hated. legitimate mine closure meant people lost their jobs, i could understand if she had personally sacked everyone and brought in immigrants at half the wage and did a tv broadcast saying tough shit.
Gary
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't she shut them as they were a drain on the country?
LeeM

9th Apr 13 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i thought
Hammer

9th Apr 13 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LeeM

9th Apr 13 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive already said i dont know much about it because i dont care. but the reasons given for hating her seem over the top or out of her control. necessities to keep the country running smoothly. but i know fuck all about politics.
JonnyJ

9th Apr 13 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/09/margaret-thatcher-miners-society

Quite a good article explaining better than i can why they felt the way they did.
Hammer

9th Apr 13 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
ive already said i dont know much about it because i dont care. but the reasons given for hating her seem over the top or out of her control. necessities to keep the country running smoothly. but i know fuck all about politics.

If the miners were that much of a drain on the country what then are the 'financial services' industry which she completely de-regulated whilst destroying more of Britain's manufacturing industry than the Luftwaffe?
LeeM

9th Apr 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM

If the miners were that much of a drain on the country what then are the 'financial services' industry which she completely de-regulated whilst destroying more of Britain's manufacturing industry than the Luftwaffe?

Russ

9th Apr 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£3m for the funeral, that the state is paying for, surely that should be privatised?

also,
Dom

9th Apr 13 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
£3m for the funeral, that the state is paying for, surely that should be privatised?

Supposedly it's £8m but we don't know what the split is between Maggie's estate and the Government.
Russ

9th Apr 13 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell, for a box and a whole in the ground.
evilrob
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ding Dong now #2 in the charts.

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by evilrob]
Dom

9th Apr 13 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
fucking hell, for a box and a whole in the ground.

A lot of it will be for security, to keep the 'celebrating' rioters at bay
Russ

9th Apr 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye £3m on police. shizzle the bizzle. burial at sea near the falklands is better idea
alan t

9th Apr 13 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gerry Adams sticking his nose in as well, should he not be more bothered about his brother being a dirty paedo

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » She's Dead..... 22 database queries in 0.0171759 seconds