corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics

New Poll
  <<  103    104    105    106    107    108    109  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics
Mark.W

User status: Offline
5th Feb 12 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£28 for a badge bloody hell.
shaunmods
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it Mark! They had my pants down good and proper there Luckily I randomly managed to sell the bloke in front of me in the cue a speedo cable that I had sitting in the garage doing nothing for £15 as vauxhall quoted him nearly £50 for one. So that gave me some extra ££ towards it

Also just ordered the following:

- Headset + bolts
- 16x GM lifters
- GM Cambelt
- Spark plugs
- HT Leads
- Coilpack
- Magnetic Sump plug
- 5L GM 10/40 oil
- Oil filter
- Stainless steel rocker cover bolts

Just gotta wait for all that to turn up during the week then I can start stripping the engine down

[Edited on 05-02-2012 by shaunmods]
Mark.W

5th Feb 12 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not so bad then Shaun good look with the top end build
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet!!

Good luck with it all mate.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Generation

5th Feb 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Shaun! Can you please give me part number for that badge!

Not interested in update then?

You seem to be following my posts around lately. If you have a problem u2u me. Or mind you business.

I've spoken to Shaun LOADS of times about his car
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant got a problem. Just seem to be straight to point with everything and it get's on my nerves abit. :/

1999corsa b

5th Feb 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ HAHA
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't thee start aswell.

1999corsa b

5th Feb 12 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry boss wouldn't want u to do a handbrake in redtop on my front
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha! I will be putting some darkies on your
front.

Let's stop clogging Shaun's thread up.

Generation

5th Feb 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Ant got a problem. Just seem to be straight to point with everything and it get's on my nerves abit. :/

I'm a straight to the poit person. No point being otherwise and kissing ass, I'm
Not changing.

So as said. Put up or u2u me.

Not clogging this thread
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have to put up then.

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking lovely car
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at Dan!

Buttttt.. moving on that's some list you got above Shaun she will be looking mint for summer 2012!!!
Badge is really icing on the cake
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I apologise to Generation. Sorry mate. :/

NathanR

6th Feb 12 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing car shaun . Don't understand how this hasn't been featured yet though . Definately worthy of a Total Vauxhall cover that's for sure . Looking forward to seeing this at some shows this year
taylorboosh

6th Feb 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shaun what power you running..

car looks amazing
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Feb 12 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Amazing car shaun . Don't understand how this hasn't been featured yet though . Definately worthy of a Total Vauxhall cover that's for sure . Looking forward to seeing this at some shows this year

Cheers bud! Total Vauxhall came upto me at TVL last year saying they wanted to feature it but nothing ever came of it in the end. Maybe this year Can't wait to get the car back on the road now though, missing driving it like crazy! Roll on the show season, Its going to be a good one this year, I can feel it

Thanks John, not sure what its putting out at the moment, around 125ish at a rough guess? I never got round to having it rolling roaded because of the dodgey valve stem seals. Once the engines sorted and it goes off for the Dastek to be fitted I'll be able to find out
NathanR

7th Feb 12 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:

Cheers bud! Total Vauxhall came upto me at TVL last year saying they wanted to feature it but nothing ever came of it in the end. Maybe this year Can't wait to get the car back on the road now though, missing driving it like crazy! Roll on the show season, Its going to be a good one this year, I can feel it

Thanks John, not sure what its putting out at the moment, around 125ish at a rough guess? I never got round to having it rolling roaded because of the dodgey valve stem seals. Once the engines sorted and it goes off for the Dastek to be fitted I'll be able to find out

I think you should pursue it this year if they approach you as its definately worthy of the feature . And I hope your right about show season this year being good as will be my first year . Looking forward to meeting everyone
Bmorgan1993

7th Feb 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tell you what mate! after reading 106 pages worth of content i gotta say it was well worth the 2 hours of reading and drooling over your car, the effort you put into your vehicle is amazing! you deserve a bloody medal!. Seriously your car is gorgeous and the detailing and how well its looked after is really impressive wish i had your determination mate! but don't stop keep it going we all wanna see more!
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

7th Feb 12 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your car just gets better everytime i look in here Shaun! Truely epic build

When are you aiming to have the car back on the road for?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th Feb 12 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think you should pursue it this year if they approach you as its definately worthy of the feature . And I hope your right about show season this year being good as will be my first year . Looking forward to meeting everyone

Will be a good to meet you mate and finally see your car in the flesh

quote:
Originally posted by Bmorgan1993
i tell you what mate! after reading 106 pages worth of content i gotta say it was well worth the 2 hours of reading and drooling over your car, the effort you put into your vehicle is amazing! you deserve a bloody medal!. Seriously your car is gorgeous and the detailing and how well its looked after is really impressive wish i had your determination mate! but don't stop keep it going we all wanna see more!

wow thanks a lot mate Really appreciate comments like that, makes it all feel worth while lol. I will have to keep my eye on your project thread and see how it progresses

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W
Your car just gets better everytime i look in here Shaun! Truely epic build

When are you aiming to have the car back on the road for?

Cheers Danny mate! Hopefully it will be back on the road for the end of March. Missing driving it so much now
NathanR

7th Feb 12 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be good to meet you to bud . And see this thing in the flesh , read this progress thread way to many times
Paul_Safc

8th Feb 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's mad how far this car has come! Remember when I first read your thread when you got the car, done an awesome job hats off to you!
jrdn7

13th Feb 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read the entire thread and by christ that's a lovely car! Got a list as long as my arm of ideas I want to pinch! I'll def be subscribing to this thread!

<<  103    104    105    106    107    108    109  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B 1.0 Build Up X16XE - Coilovers fitted and Billing pics 24 database queries in 0.0398211 seconds