corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
corsa - gus

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't be arsed reading 10 pages, but IMO Question time was a total farce. The BNP weren't given a fair trial, not that I am a BNP supporter but, I hate bullying and in my opinion last night all that happened was to put Nick Griffin on television and let the panel take pot shots at him which in my opinion constitutes bullying.
Adge

23rd Oct 09 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this country is a fukin joke at the minute, we are losing English towns at a rate u wudnt believe due to foigners taking over them,
sumthing needs to be done and to be perfectly honest BNP wud do it! i dnt agree with it all but SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ASAP
mwg

23rd Oct 09 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
summary?

All political parties are full of tossers whether it be the BNP, Conservative or Labour
Adge

23rd Oct 09 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in preston the other week, for a look round and some shopping. it was a disgrace! there was every language being spoken in the street bt english!
i don't a few forign nationals but does if we carry on like this, just English will be over-run and out numbers and NO1 wants that do they?
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is a point that I wish had been raised last night Adge.

When I go into any town these days we are surrounded by thousands of different languages, what I want to know is exactly how many of these people are there in this country right NOW?

Because the official figures do not tally up with the numbers that I see on a daily basis in my town or any town for that matter.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was quite impressed by Jack Straw last night - He'd make a much better PM atm.

However, I agree with the above, It was a complete stitch up; every time Nick Griffin spoke either Baroness Ihategays or Chris Huhne jumped across him.

The audience seemed as though it was hand picked to cause controversy instead of a genuine debate - if Nick Griffin had said that the BNP would have a whip round to send that guy to Africa then he would have been a racist, but its perfectly acceptable for a person of ethnic decent to suggest that Nick Griffin should be sent to Antarctica as its white there! Double standards somewhat!

A few of Nick Griffin's statements were actually on the nail; the average person in the UK does NOT want to see two grown men kissing in public, yet he was shot down for saying this; the average person does NOT want homesexuality (or any sexuality for that matter) teaching to primary school kids - yet he was shot down for that statement as well

All in all, there needs to be a more open platform on which ALL of the political parties can set out their agendas without an audience who IMO were hand picked to create tension
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly Lee, you go out and do an annoymous poll of 1000 people in the street and I bet you 90% of people would not want homosexuality pushed into the face (oh err) kissing in public by two men is an absolute disgrace, especially if you have kids, try explaining that one to them.

Yet filling the audience with left wing liberals who live in La La land where all of them are raving homos was always going to provoke a reaction to the view that 90% of us agree with Nick Griffin and we do not want homosexuality taught at school or seen in the street.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to see a few CS members in the audience giving it large
Adge

23rd Oct 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea the audience was a joke, apart from the 1 old Fella on back row,, yellow jumper if i remember! he was a Proper Nick griffin fan! shouting in support all on his own!
Conway563

23rd Oct 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got this on Sky+ so will watch it after work today but saw all the reaction on the news last night.
All I can say is I hope his chaffuer (sp?) is going to get a fixed penalty for using his phone whilst driving
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no way anyone with an opinion that differs to that of the BBC will ever be able to get their point across.

BBC has turned into a Commnunist propagana tool.
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daily Mail Comment said:

The hatred he faced was because he was sticking up for the native British people - who the audience and panel poured scorn and abuse over, and declared non-existent.

I am more supportive of Griffin now seeing the hostility of the liberals and ethnic minorities against the British as they ganged up on him. And look at the hate-filled maniacs outside!

This is the real-world view out there .. let's not make any illusions about it.
ed

23rd Oct 09 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope Nick gets invited to the pre-election debate on Sky News that's being planned. They'll do anything for Dairylea.

Plus they wont have a bunch of hippies in the audience who wont let the man speak.
richc

23rd Oct 09 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I was quite impressed by Jack Straw last night - He'd make a much better PM atm.

However, I agree with the above, It was a complete stitch up; every time Nick Griffin spoke either Baroness Ihategays or Chris Huhne jumped across him.

The audience seemed as though it was hand picked to cause controversy instead of a genuine debate - if Nick Griffin had said that the BNP would have a whip round to send that guy to Africa then he would have been a racist, but its perfectly acceptable for a person of ethnic decent to suggest that Nick Griffin should be sent to Antarctica as its white there! Double standards somewhat!

A few of Nick Griffin's statements were actually on the nail; the average person in the UK does NOT want to see two grown men kissing in public, yet he was shot down for saying this; the average person does NOT want homesexuality (or any sexuality for that matter) teaching to primary school kids - yet he was shot down for that statement as well

All in all, there needs to be a more open platform on which ALL of the political parties can set out their agendas without an audience who IMO were hand picked to create tension

That is what i tried to say on facebook. But in a angry rage i just type aload of abusive shit
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Daily Mail Comment said:

The hatred he faced was because he was sticking up for the native British people - who the audience and panel poured scorn and abuse over, and declared non-existent.

I am more supportive of Griffin now seeing the hostility of the liberals and ethnic minorities against the British as they ganged up on him. And look at the hate-filled maniacs outside!

This is the real-world view out there .. let's not make any illusions about it.

The Daily Mail is far more rascist, homophobic and dangerous than an idiot like Nick Griffin. I find it laughable that you would use a quote from the Daily Mail in critisizing Griffins treatment.....of course the Daily Mail will support him- they both share similar views and aims.

Griffin is a joke- simple as that. His views are laughable when you look into them.....especially his ideas on who is English and who isnt. The fact is none of us are really English....we are all immigrants. This country has always been a mix of all kinds of creeds and colours.

You can not be a BNP supporter and not be a hypocrite.....the two things go hand in hand.

The Mail critisizes "the hostility of the liberals and ethnic minorities against the British as they ganged up on him. ".

Well it wasnt the liberals or ethnics that got us into europe and forced us to take more europeon immigrants.
It wasnt the liberals or ethnics that gave away control of our finances and banks to commercial companies leaving us with the credit crunch.
It wasnt the liberals or ethnics who sent us to fight a bloody, expensive and pointless war in Iraq.
It wasnt the liberals or ethnics who sold off all our public services leaving us poor services and a lack of well paid jobs.
It wasnt the liberals or ethnics who allowed big business to take over in this country, kill private enterprise and independant retail and employ poor immigrants on minimum wage.
It wasnt the ethnics or liberals who fucked over Afghanistan decades ago and trained and armed the Taliban.
It wasnt the ethnics or Liberals who invited polish and eastern workers over here to fill the gap in the labour market.

I will tell you who it was..... Right wingers - conservatives(and New Labour- which is the same thing)....ironically the party that The Daily Mail, and The sun support.....hilarious when you think about it.

It cracks me up that people think there is some sort of liberal conspiricy in the media when it is exactly the opposite. Look at the best selling newspapers and most popular news channels in the world.

The Daily Mail... owned by news international....Neo Conservative right wing agenda
The Sun... owned by Rupert Murdoch....Neo Conservative right winger
Fox News... owned by Rupert Murdoch....Neo Conservative right winger
Sky News... owned by Rupert Murdoch....Neo Conservative right winger
The Times...owned by Rupert Murdoch

The BBC are in my opinion as close to neutral as any major media organisation have been..They have a good mix of opinions on their programmes and give most view points air time. They also have superb interviewers like Paxman who cut through the bull shiiit

So where exactly is this great liberal agenda in the press.....Thats the greatest lie the devil ever told...the media in this country overwhelmingly has a right wing, neo conservative agenda.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Dr Pepper]
mwg

23rd Oct 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont like gays and I dont like immigrants. Who should I vote for?
djmattyh

23rd Oct 09 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bnp
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I hope Nick gets invited to the pre-election debate on Sky News that's being planned. They'll do anything for Dairylea.

Plus they wont have a bunch of hippies in the audience who wont let the man speak.

Troble is when he does speak...after hes stopped mumbling and sweating...he talks uneducated, crap.....or just lies to my face. The man is not dangerous..I dont even class him as a proper politician. He is just a pea brain moron who has made it famous for spreading hatred on all sorts of subjects and managing to convince other uneducated cracker, mongoloids that he is correct and has the answers.

What exactly do you mean by 'hippie'?
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Conservatives...they share your views deep down. Oh and buy The Daily Mail- you will love it.

ed

23rd Oct 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's exactly my point. People need to see that he spouts rubbish and contradicts himself. He doesn't need to be booed or interrupted by Paxman every two minutes to make an ass of himself.

Please don't come into this thread, read the last page and misquote me.
mwg

23rd Oct 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Conservatives...they share your views deep down. Oh and buy The Daily Mail- you will love it.

I hate the daily mail, its depressing
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think your opinion will be agreed with in here Mr Pepper.

The mainstream parties have failed the man in the street, so the man in the street votes for those that will listen to him and tell him the things he wants to hear.

1. Immgration, to many of them god damm darkies I'll promise to get rid of them. CHECK!
2. To many Poles working for half the price and longer hours so you can no longer leave at 3pm on a Friday to get pissed and smash up your local pub, let me get rid of them Poles for you, CHECK!

The more publicity this man gets, and the more this bloke can force his way into the Sun newspaper the more votes he will get.

The Times has reported this morning that the BNP has recieved a mass increase in donations and support on their website this morning.

Public feeling is not what the BBC tell us it is.
micra_pete
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper

Troble is when he does speak...after hes stopped mumbling and sweating...he talks uneducated, crap.....or just lies to my face. The man is not dangerous..I dont even class him as a proper politician. He is just a pea brain moron who has made it famous for spreading hatred on all sorts of subjects

I agree with this.
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He isn't a pea brain moron, if last night was the first time you had seen him on TV then how would you respond to being asked 5 questions at once and never being able to answer any of them before some Liberal twat jumps up and starts spitting feathers.
Tiesto

23rd Oct 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't agree with the vast majority of the BNP's policies, but there are one or two that make a little common sense. One example being deporting immigrants that have been convicted of a crime in the UK.

I lived in SA during the last years of the apartheid so I know where things could lead, and I would never wish it on anyone.

There just isn't a viable party and/or politician out there that can turn around this country at the moment.

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.0197470 seconds