corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
Daimo B

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I have no reason to go researching it to see if ramadaj habzalla from uzbekistan might have done it. Some people just don't care, I'm one of them, I saw what happened and I'll continue to base my opinion on them facts until someone either admits they did it or the guy who gave the orders is sat in my house drinking my coffee.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by DannyB]

I love this...

I don't care......

I've replied to 6 pages of posts...

BUT I DON'T CARE

CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
These types of threads always end in CN blowing his load, he can never accept other people might just think differently to him, he can't have a civilised discussion.

I will accept it when you have a valid argument to form an opinion instead of bouncing off people on here to prove your points.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

You don't care that the whole thing was set up in order to scare the american people into going to war! A war which is only to serve in making to rich even richer and the power of this world even more powerfull. FFS 3000 people fucking died in this event that's 3000 innocent people's families that will never be the same again! This is why i'm angry because these bastards are getting away with shit like this everyday and it will never stop.

I should have worded that better, I don't care about looking in to who may and may have done it, I beleive what I saw live on the news. Obviously I care about what happened, it was terrible. I don't aggree with the above though

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT the whole thing was set up in order to scare the american people into going to war

sc0ott

4th Aug 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless youre american wtf cares nowadays? would america give a shit if someone flew a plane into big ben or the falkirk wheel? no.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
I have no reason to go researching it to see if ramadaj habzalla from uzbekistan might have done it. Some people just don't care, I'm one of them, I saw what happened and I'll continue to base my opinion on them facts until someone either admits they did it or the guy who gave the orders is sat in my house drinking my coffee.

I love this...

I don't care......

BUT I DON'T CARE

I know it fucking sums this lad up
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
These types of threads always end in CN blowing his load, he can never accept other people might just think differently to him, he can't have a civilised discussion.

I will accept it when you have a valid argument to form an opinion instead of bouncing off people on here to prove your points.

I do, and have done since my first reply. I'll base my opinion on what I saw, you'll base yours on what you 'saw'.
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
CN - What would you say if I put in that heat build up and component failure had a hand?

Also, what about that lucky cow on the 2nd/3rd floor that survived with the firefighters. Any other floor = dead, but they were in the right place as the tower crushed everything bar the tiny concrete stairwell they were in.

Now thats amazing shizzle.

They were in on it, they were planting the bombs and detonating them but for the plot to work they needed survivors to say there were no bombs, just to make it seem plausible...
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
unless youre american wtf cares nowadays? would america give a shit if someone flew a plane into big ben or the falkirk wheel? no.

That's completely the wrong attitude Scott
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I love this...

I don't care......

BUT I DON'T CARE

Read my comment further down, I don't care about delving in to the unknown looking for proof as to who may have or may not have done it, I seen all I had to to get my opinion.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I do, and have done since my first reply. I'll base my opinion on what I saw, you'll base yours on what you 'saw'.

Your boring me now. If you tell me what i have 'SEEN' on more time i'm going to fucking explode. You know nothing about me or what i have seen but i know everything you have seen on the subject. And it was all bullshit.
sc0ott

4th Aug 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reading back at that i may have worded it slightly wrong. i mean, when it happen it was terrible but its been years since and tbh usa wouldnt give a dam if it was outside usa.
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I love this...

I don't care......

BUT I DON'T CARE

tbf its quite easy to differentiate between him saying he doesnt care enough to go investigate the conspiracy theory yet still being interested enough in the replies in this thread to stick around

not to hard to distinguish between the two, i couldnt care less at all about the theory hence why i havnt read into it at all, yet i still find replying to this thread interesting enough.

every one get that? diagram needed perhaps?

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by ssj_kakarot]
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
people shouldnt get angry at all, regardless of how passionate they feel about something.

civilised and intelligent debate should never evolve into anything hostile no matter how much the participants disagree, once someone succumbs to anger/irrational behaviour/insulting they have lost the debate imo.

people shouldnt pertain to be enlightened and intelligent individuals if they can not accept other people have different opinions to their own and accept them also.

I do agree, and thats clearly written by a bookworm. People don't respond like this though. If your not effected and can only talk without emotion, then your a robot.

I like being an emotional rollercoaster, thats my personnality. So saying that may be "best practice" but its not humanly right.

Accepting an opinion I agree with, but I also understand that if your both debating a subject, both parties should have similar information levels.

Having one with a lot of info (be it right or wrong) and having someone with no info and no interest in the subject at all (but enough to reply a lot), will wind up any normal human being. Like me, CN writes how he feels, not how society thinks it should be done.

See you and me are debating, without the anger. Although i feel your knowledge into pyhsciology is far better than mine
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, it was all bullshit. Well fucking done to you and your internet beleivers for working out what really happened when the rest of thw world beleived what they saw happening live on TV best kept secret of all time then? I think not.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I love this...

I don't care......

BUT I DON'T CARE

tbf its quite easy to differentiate between him saying he doesnt care enough to go investigate the conspiracy theory yet still being interested enough in the replies in this thread to stick around

not to hard to distinguish between the two, i couldnt care less at all about the theory hence why i havnt read into it at all, yet i still find replying to this thread interesting enough.

I am a Truthist not a conspiracy theorist
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ controlled explosion being 'proven', there are thousands of videos out there of controlled explosions, the timing wouldn't even coincide with the shit on that video. I will tell you what there aren't thousands of previous examples of though; passenger airliners hitting skyscrapers...

You again seem to have avoided the man power needed to pull it off, even fucking Watergate came out and that was essentially just breaking into a fucking office, not executing thousands of people for no reason.

I didn't know you were an expert on demolition? You should have said

As should you.

Again, there is a lot of information out there on it. You obviously haven't done your research fully, so your 'facts' are bollocks.

Again, I will refer you to the first line of my initial post.
CORSA NUT

quote:
Ok, it was all bullshit. Well fucking done to you and your internet beleivers for working out what really happened when the rest of thw world beleived what they saw happening live on TV best kept secret of all time then? I think not.

With people like you it will always remain a secret. Just like they wanted even thought they fucked up so much.
ssj_kakarot

quote:
quote:
people shouldnt get angry at all, regardless of how passionate they feel about something.

civilised and intelligent debate should never evolve into anything hostile no matter how much the participants disagree, once someone succumbs to anger/irrational behaviour/insulting they have lost the debate imo.

people shouldnt pertain to be enlightened and intelligent individuals if they can not accept other people have different opinions to their own and accept them also.

I do agree, and thats clearly written by a bookworm. People don't respond like this though. If your not effected and can only talk without emotion, then your a robot.

I like being an emotional rollercoaster, thats my personnality. So saying that may be "best practice" but its not humanly right.

Accepting an opinion I agree with, but I also understand that if your both debating a subject, both parties should have similar information levels.

Having one with a lot of info (be it right or wrong) and having someone with no info and no interest in the subject at all (but enough to reply a lot), will wind up any normal human being. Like me, CN writes how he feels, not how society thinks it should be done.

See you and me are debating, without the anger. Although i feel your knowledge into pyhsciology is far better than mine

haha do i come across as a book worm, im really not im a perpetual drifter in the academic world lol, barely passed my second year at degree at all as i never went to the lectures once and handed every bit of work in late, thankfully i can retain knowledge exceptionally well so a quick flick through the lecture notes before going into the exam nets me a first in most the exams

although i have been called an emotional robot before, that was from my ex though and i feel after 5 years with her i had just become immune to fucking whiney blonde bitches

also as for responding to through emotion ect it quite theorised especially in recent literature that people use a form of emotional intelligence and this differs a hell of a lot between individuals, but people with a high emotional intelligence can control them selves/read people better ect, quite intresting i guess

Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Read my comment further down, I don't care about delving in to the unknown looking for proof as to who may have or may not have done it, I seen all I had to to get my opinion.

But open your mind.

your saying you hardly know anything, CN is saying he's read a lot.

It doesn't make either of you right or wrong, but it does makke me chuckle when peopel use that line and continue to post.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
@ controlled explosion being 'proven', there are thousands of videos out there of controlled explosions, the timing wouldn't even coincide with the shit on that video. I will tell you what there aren't thousands of previous examples of though; passenger airliners hitting skyscrapers...

You again seem to have avoided the man power needed to pull it off, even fucking Watergate came out and that was essentially just breaking into a fucking office, not executing thousands of people for no reason.

I didn't know you were an expert on demolition? You should have said

As should you.

TextAgain, there is a lot of information out there on it. You obviously haven't done your research fully, so your 'facts' are bollocks.

Again, I will refer you to the first line of my initial post.

Yes and unlike you i have read most of it and formed an opinion (right or not) based on this.

Unlike the people arguing with me.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I just think some people like arguing when they've got little to do.

Sometimes Danny is on the end of it, sometimes CN, sometimes me, it how this place rolls
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

haha do i come across as a book worm, im really not im a perpetual drifter in the academic world lol, barely passed my second year at degree at all as i never went to the lectures once and handed every bit of work in late, thankfully i can retain knowledge exceptionally well so a quick flick through the lecture notes before going into the exam nets me a first in most the exams

although i have been called an emotional robot before, that was from my ex though and i feel after 5 years with her i had just become immune to fucking whiney blonde bitches

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

But open your mind.

your saying you hardly know anything, CN is saying he's read a lot.

It doesn't make either of you right or wrong, but it does makke me chuckle when peopel use that line and continue to post.

My mind is open, but like I said until there is solid proof then I'll stick with my opinion, what he has shown me isnt solid proof. The reason I started replying is that anyone who diesn't agree with him is wrong, he doesn't understand people have different opinions. Did you notice me getting angry?abusive?no, because I respect his opinion even though it is different to mine. Every thread ends like this that he is involved with.
mattk

4th Aug 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the fuck would americans keep 911 a secret, as LET said, the americans couldnt keep watergate a secret, they couldnt keep Bill Clintons dick a secret for fuck sake!

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by mattk]
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I just think some people like arguing when they've got little to do.

I'm not arguing though, as I have already said.

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0179448 seconds