corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  111    112    113    114    115    116    117  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie, can you not disconnect from the net and then play GT? Maybe unplug the router or something, I don't know Just a thought

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
heh, I have no idea what I'm doing with the camera, all my pics come out either looking too sharp or too blurred.

What are the two things, shutter speed and something else with F? is that how close / far its focused? ...

I took a pic earlier of my ferrari drifting through the entire tunnel in 3rd gear... smoke filling the tunnel ... looked cool in replay, but photo I took was naff.
If it's a photo from a replay you'll tend to want the shutter speed quite fast, I find anything less than 1/1000 makes the other end of the car blurry.

The F number is the apeture, what it does to shots in the game is add depth of focus, so the lower the number, the less of the background is in focus. If you set it to F1.0 then only the area around where you've focussed with be clear, if you set it to F45 then the whole shot will be sharp.

In real life you'd have to adjust the shutter speed to get the exposure right, but in the game it's not quite that precise

Not if you want a panning effect. Which you want it around 1/125 or 1/250 depending on the panning mode you have selected and the effect you want to achieve.
I've only done one panning shot tbf

which reminds me, copied a load of pics onto my XMB earlier so I can post them up here.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamie, can you disconnect from the net, log onto your banneda ccount and gift your cars to your new account?
Jamie-C

11th Dec 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jamie, can you not disconnect from the net and then play GT? Maybe unplug the router or something, I don't know Just a thought
Yea I can but I can't play online, so all my money and cars I wouldn't be able to use online.

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
jamie, can you disconnect from the net, log onto your banneda ccount and gift your cars to your new account?
Wouldn't work, when you gift a car it brings up your friends list and my new account isn't a friend of my old account. Just going to start from new.

Its stupid why they didn't make the game save transferable , every other game saves I had I was able to copy over.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found a gt5 save thing the otherday, with everything unlocked. Everyone was commenting saying it worked etc :/

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was the thread....

Now i look closely it says 2008

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=774705

[Edited on 11-12-2010 by Dan]

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Mike GSi

11th Dec 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie why dont you send a request to your old account then gift the cars. when im on later ill sort out what cars i need/wan then ill gift you my most valuable so you can sell/use it
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Dec 10 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are rumours that the save game will be patched so they are not protected.

lets hope so.
Mike GSi

11th Dec 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris are the servers back on yet?
Jamie-C

11th Dec 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
Jamie why dont you send a request to your old account then gift the cars. when im on later ill sort out what cars i need/wan then ill gift you my most valuable so you can sell/use it

Because I can't get online on my old account to accept friend request as its been banned.

That'd be great mate, I'm struggling with the car I have atm , I'll return the favour once I have some good cars in the garage again
Mike GSi

11th Dec 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you done any of the challenges mate? i found they give the most money.

whats races do you need to do?
Mike GSi

11th Dec 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tried to gift you a car but it wont/cant because the servers are down!
Jamie-C

11th Dec 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Have you done any of the challenges mate? i found they give the most money.

whats races do you need to do?

All them , I've done the top row in beginner I think and a couple of challenges, I'll get back up there eventually.

quote:
Just tried to gift you a car but it wont/cant because the servers are down!

Thats a bummer, my Civic that I started with is front wheel drive so a RWD car would be nice for them races

I've got about 170,000 credits now though so it shouldn't be too hard to get what I need
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone up for a bit of online later? Say about 2pm or so? I reckon i'll be on between 2 and 5

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the mrs is here today.. ive got more chance of getting a blowjob from cheryl cole than geting on that playstation today.
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all you need to do jamie is work through the special events, you will have millions by the time you are done and you might only need to do the odd race to boost yoir a spec up.

Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the mrs is here today.. ive got more chance of getting a blowjob from cheryl cole than geting on that playstation today.
Fair enough mate. I'll probably just set up a server anyway and people can join if you want to

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Mike GSi

12th Dec 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie!!

As i turned my PS3 on thismorning it came up with the 'A HDMI Lead has been detected.......' Message, so i set the screen settings and then noticed the sound output had changed and my PS3 Theme had gone back to original. Very odd as it hasnt been reset or been turned off incorectly.

I then had a further hunt around to see if any other settings had been changed and on my console it appears that i am now ABLE to Copy my GT5 save file and od what i wish with it!!!

Have a look to see if yours has changed too, also has anyone else had this?
Mike GSi

12th Dec 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Fair enough mate. I'll probably just set up a server anyway and people can join if you want to

Ill be on Dave
Mike GSi

12th Dec 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jamie!!

As i turned my PS3 on thismorning it came up with the 'A HDMI Lead has been detected.......' Message, so i set the screen settings and then noticed the sound output had changed and my PS3 Theme had gone back to original. Very odd as it hasnt been reset or been turned off incorectly.

I then had a further hunt around to see if any other settings had been changed and on my console it appears that i am now ABLE to Copy my GT5 save file and od what i wish with it!!!

Have a look to see if yours has changed too, also has anyone else had this?

Edit: Is it possible for me to: Put the file on USB, put it in my laptop and send it to you via MSN, then you put it on USB and put it on your PS3? Incase your GT5 files are still protected?
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike. ive just looked at my save and its still copy protected.

chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the missis has gone!!

(i miss her really..)

i just told her id take her out for a meal tonight and job done
Mike GSi

12th Dec 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get on MSN Chris i wish to try something!

Thats weird as fook, i just quit the game to see if i could copy it to an SD card, but as soon as i put the SD card in it wont allow me to copy

[Edited on 12-12-2010 by Mike GSi]
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Dec 10 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just doing the Japanese Championship in my NSX then i'll be online. Got a 1:52.3 on my last lap on Monza

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Mike GSi

12th Dec 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave i just added you btw

<<  111    112    113    114    115    116    117  >>

New Poll