corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends football sponsored by South African Manginas

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weekends football sponsored by South African Manginas
Cosmo

User status: Offline
24th Aug 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
It was actually down to our draws at home that cost us (7 of them against lower sides), we've already gone better than that by beating one of the ones we drew with 4-0.

As I said, its a long long way from over and you cant write anyone off 3 games in.

Everton wont win the League. I can't see Pompey doing it either....

Yeah OK. So you cant write off one of last years top 3 then
p

24th Aug 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So happy with that result as I wasn't expecting it
Nath

Indeed Cosmo

[Edited on 24-08-2009 by Nath]
Limecat
Banned

quote:
It was actually down to our draws at home that cost us (7 of them against lower sides), we've already gone better than that by beating one of the ones we drew with 4-0.

As I said, its a long long way from over and you cant write anyone off 3 games in.

Yes, a trait they have shown for years.

Liverpool are so far behind Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal it is untrue. Their fans are deluded. Keep your eye out for Tottenham/City Cosmo.

You have a pair of tight fisted debt ridden clowns running your club, you need money to compete (other than Wenger who is a fucking genius!). Liverpool are looking down the back of their cheap council house sofa for loose change.
Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh
Limecat
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expected better from you Cosmo.

I assume you simply agree?

Maybe next year will be your year when Torres fucks off and they spend 18 million quid on Upson or something?
Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry, I guess you missed the previous posts where I didnt agree and I didnt realise I actually had to repeat myself for you to understand.
Rick Draper

24th Aug 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

Yes, a trait they have shown for years.

Liverpool are so far behind Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal it is untrue. Their fans are deluded. Keep your eye out for Tottenham/City Cosmo.

You have a pair of tight fisted debt ridden clowns running your club, you need money to compete (other than Wenger who is a fucking genius!). Liverpool are looking down the back of their cheap council house sofa for loose change.

Far behind Arsenal
Hammer

24th Aug 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone just posted this on another forum

Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking gutted
Nath

24th Aug 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG
Limecat
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im sorry, I guess you missed the previous posts where I didnt agree and I didnt realise I actually had to repeat myself for you to understand.

I'm sorry too. I must have missed the part about this being a discussion board and not simply a forum to spam with shite?

Still, no doubt if you had your post count under your name and you could convert it into penny coins you would be the richest bin dipper in history. Nevermind.

I just hope Arsenal dick the vermin and then you are 6 points behind a genuine title contending team. Then you and your equals can hold onto the fact that the Red Scum will have also lost 2 games. I bet Liverpool have no straws left - they have all been grasped already!
Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm sorry too. I must have missed the part about this being a discussion board and not simply a forum to spam with shite?

Ah right, yeah you must not of got that memo. I'll contact Ian and make sure he sends it out to you.

quote:

Still, no doubt if you had your post count under your name and you could convert it into penny coins you would be the richest bin dipper in history. Nevermind.

Yes, this is correct. Ive heard the post count penny converters are doing a roaring trade at the moment

I'll just have to settle for what I can scavenge from those bins I suppose until Ian brings it back.

btw - what a strange thing to say

quote:

I just hope Arsenal dick the vermin and then you are 6 points behind a genuine title contending team. Then you and your equals can hold onto the fact that the Red Scum will have also lost 2 games. I bet Liverpool have no straws left - they have all been grasped already!

Lets hope so. That genuine title contenders that are Arsenal will of won the league by Xmas I guess - still its probably about time given their last 4 seasons league positions.
Limecat
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lets hope so. That genuine title contenders that are Arsenal will of won the league by Xmas I guess - still its probably about time given their last 4 seasons league positions.

Yeah. Only 4 years.

Still, you keep blowing that LFC trumpet and going throgh life thinking that 'it's our year' when the rest of the UK laughs at you.

Still, hopefully you will enjoy that stolen Turkey and talk about 'Ey, ey, ey, were onli 12 points be'ind like la!' over your Christmas pud. Don't choke on those 20 pence pieces.
Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yeah. Only 4 years.

Still, you keep blowing that LFC trumpet and going throgh life thinking that 'it's our year' when the rest of the UK laughs at you.

Still, hopefully you will enjoy that stolen Turkey and talk about 'Ey, ey, ey, were onli 12 points be'ind like la!' over your Christmas pud. Don't choke on those 20 pence pieces.

Ive not said it any year until this one, and that goes for a vast majority of fans I know, see post of the Liverpool forums I go on, are at the pub when I go the match, and sit round me in the ground. Still, you seem happy to think otherwise so please continue to do so.

And 20p pieces, us poor folk cant afford to waste putting them in food. Not when we have shell suits, perms, muzzie cream, and whatever other stereotypical thing you want to suggest we spend our money on.
Limecat
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spending proceeds of theft doesn't count, thats money laundering!

I vividly remember you twatting on last year that 'it is your year' and I pissed myself laughing at the time. Granted they did FAR better than I expected but you will again be out by Christmas.

You simply dont have the quality or depth of ManUre/Chelsea/Arsenal. People say Arsenal are thin but I don't buy it myself.
Cosmo

24th Aug 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I vividly remember you twatting on last year that 'it is your year' and I pissed myself laughing at the time. Granted they did FAR better than I expected but you will again be out by Christmas.

You simply dont have the quality or depth of ManUre/Chelsea/Arsenal. People say Arsenal are thin but I don't buy it myself.

I never said we would before the season started, but i did during the season - and tbh we ran it right to the last (second to last?) game of the season so was well within my right.

As said, you can have your opinion after 3 games (after 2 seems you're classing Arsenal after so many years miles away from the top as contenders) - where as I'll hold out until at least xmas (unless it goes real tits up before then) and see were everyone is.
J da Silva

24th Aug 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not seen any Liverpool games or highlights yet, so can't comment on them but Arsenal do look a solid team at the moment, I'm sure with a few injuries to key players, should sort it for Man City though.
Limecat
Banned

24th Aug 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I never said we would before the season started, but i did during the season - and tbh we ran it right to the last (second to last?) game of the season so was well within my right.

As said, you can have your opinion after 3 games (after 2 seems you're classing Arsenal after so many years miles away from the top as contenders) - where as I'll hold out until at least xmas (unless it goes real tits up before then) and see were everyone is.

Arsenal miles away for years? Fella, they were ahead in the league until that Eduardo injury and Gallas being a big girls blouse. They started the following season shit and were unbeaten for 20 odd matches thereafter? Only a total muppet would write them off. They have an abundance of quality all over the final two thirds and thats Arsenals game. If they beat ManUre in the next game they will win the league IMO.

[Edited on 24-08-2009 by LETGSI16V]
Ben J

25th Aug 09 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Only 3 games in, long long long way to go yet.

See where all the teams are come xmas and you'll find the top 3 are the same as they finished last season.

Only you could come up with that!! So will Liverpool win the Prem next season then??

The top 4 could be blown wide open this year.

[Edited on 25-08-2009 by Ben J]
Marc

25th Aug 09 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Someone just posted this on another forum

Just goes to show you can't trust a scouser.
Ojc

25th Aug 09 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sticking with Chelsea winning the league with City runners up.
Conway563

25th Aug 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Only a total muppet would write them off.

Is there not a shitload of hypocrisy in this statement
Cosmo

25th Aug 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

See where all the teams are come xmas and you'll find the top 3 are the same as they finished last season.

Only you could come up with that!! So will Liverpool win the Prem next season then??

Could be, but wont be. The top 3 come xmas will be the 3 who finished there last season.
Ben J

25th Aug 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

Could be, but wont be. The top 3 come xmas will be the 3 who finished there last season.

If it is i'll cut off my cock and stick it on my head.

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends football sponsored by South African Manginas 23 database queries in 0.0228770 seconds