corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
micra_pete
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The mainstream parties have failed the man in the street, so the man in the street votes for those that will listen to him and tell him the things he wants to hear.

1. Immgration, to many of them god damm darkies I'll promise to get rid of them. CHECK!
2. To many Poles working for half the price and longer hours so you can no longer leave at 3pm on a Friday to get pissed and smash up your local pub, let me get rid of them Poles for you, CHECK!

this is not what the man on the street wants. The BNP scored two seats at the european elections 2009, the same amount as the green party.

I have no problem with immegration, and no problem with polish filling gaps in jobs that our unskilled workforce don't want.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by micra_pete]
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly Tiesto, and that is what happens when the mainstream parties do not LISTEN to the man in the street you get the right wing extremists getting more and more votes and more and more seats.
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The mainstream parties have failed the man in the street, so the man in the street votes for those that will listen to him and tell him the things he wants to hear.

1. Immgration, to many of them god damm darkies I'll promise to get rid of them. CHECK!
2. To many Poles working for half the price and longer hours so you can no longer leave at 3pm on a Friday to get pissed and smash up your local pub, let me get rid of them Poles for you, CHECK!

this is not what the man on the street wants. The BNP scored two seats at the european elections 2009, the same amount as the green party.

I have no problem with immegration, and no problem with polish filling gaps in jobs that our unskilled workforce don't want.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by micra_pete]

Nobody in this country votes at the European elections, it's hard enough to get the common man to vote in the first place due to the bollocks banded around by the mainstream parties.
micra_pete
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are a LOVELY MAN.
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He isn't a pea brain moron, if last night was the first time you had seen him on TV then how would you respond to being asked 5 questions at once and never being able to answer any of them before some Liberal twat jumps up and starts spitting feathers.

His problem wasnt the volume of questions - his problem was that he couldnt answer them without coming across like a nazi. All he could do was say "I didnt say that", or "I used to belive that but I dont now"..... he is a hypocrite.....and isnt actually very clever.....he can not justify his points because they are based on hatred and bigotry- not on logic or morals.

The reason he was being interrupted consatntly is because he was lying, or saying things that were not factually correct...you cant let someone carry on speaking if what they are saying is factually incorrect.

Of course he makes some valid points.....but if you really belive he is the man to sort these out then you are mistaken.....he doesnt have the intellect.

My biggest problem with him and his party is that they are very clever at hiding their true disgusting aims. They dress themselves up as a credible alternative to the main parties who would protect british interests.....this is not who they are and not what their true aims are.
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get me wrong.... I have no respect for the Tories or Labour either....our political system is fucked.....we have sold our country to big business and we are now controlled by these companies like tesco, bp, barclays ect......our government is controlled by these people who have the real power.

These are the real issues-- not how many polish come here.

This country should be run for the good of its people - not for the good of tescos ect...

Who has hurt you more in the last 5 years...... bankers or illegal immigrants?

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Dr Pepper]
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't that what Nu Labour are doing? Dressing up what they really want? i.e. have car lovers sat on buses and driving around in Korean pieces of shit and anyone that decides to continue to drive a large engine car will be taxed on it until they can no longer afford to run the cars.

All parties have hidden agendas, just those of the BNP involve gas chambers and sinking ferries in the channel.
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much the only clever point Griffin made last night was that "I have never hurt a single Muslim, whereas Jack Straw has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent muslim citizens on his hands"

cant argue with that

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Dr Pepper]
kz

23rd Oct 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
it's hard enough to get the common man to vote in the first place

Can't remember if it was on here or a different forum... but the BNP certainly makes me vote!

For other parties, so the BNP's percentages are as low as possible
Brett
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OJC, you're fucking great you are Good read this thread.
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really don't agree with BNP's policies on blatent Racism (I'm not racist what's so ever! and have no problem about skin colour).

However, I think I'll vote BNP next election just to get this country out of the namby pamby, don't want to offend anyone - rut it is stuck in!

This country (and our current government) will bend over backwards to try to please everyone, and not offend anyone! As such they'll say anything or do anything to get a vote.

I don't want a party that's doing that, I want a party with a clear objective and an actual care for the british public and the country we are living in.

The rate of the 'namby pamby' style governments change, we won't be able to celebrate christmas (incase we offend people), we will have to tear down our churches and we'll end up having to start following islamic religous laws to 'make things equal'.

Don't even get me started on the amount of immigrants they have let in! I have no problems with immigrants who bring something to this country (like a doctor), but I see hundreds of them with their bags standing on corners of streets in slough... They're homeless, look like scum and don't want to work... They move into the back of someones garden in a shed (yes its v.common in slough to convert back gardens to have another home / shed) and then they go stealing or working for cash. They then pop out a kid... which then is registered british! and because of that, they all stay in the country and live happily ever after off our benefit system.

GREAT!

At least BNP stand by their beliefs... They don't go 'oh hang on, people are getting upset with my opinion... I know I'll just retract any opinon I have and do what they want'.

- All the major parties, lib dems / conservatives / labour - have all become the same party! Whoever gets in power, they'll be the same and do the same. The reason for this is because they'll all just bend over to please 'everyone'... the problem is, someone has to lose out, you physically can't please everyone!

So the people who generally lose out are the average joes of this country who have always been here and worked a decent life.
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to get a few bnp members in seats

Would watch the house of commons go mental with these people shouting their opinions.
ed

23rd Oct 09 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to understand, all the political correctness is a fabrication of the media. It doesn't exist to the extent that people think. A council makes an idiotic blunder/descision and it's front page news and people think that we're a bunch of lefty pussies.
Dr Pepper

23rd Oct 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
You have to understand, all the political correctness is a fabrication of the media. It doesn't exist to the extent that people think. A council makes an idiotic blunder/descision and it's front page news and people think that we're a bunch of lefty pussies.

Correct
Danny P

23rd Oct 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After watching that shower of bollocks last night i'm tempted to vote BNP to just piss all them tossers off who were in the audience and protesting outside.
ed

23rd Oct 09 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you ever heard the term 'cut off your nose to spite your face'?
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed

but it's rediculous... So they used a WW2 spitfire and churchill in some promotional material...

Then the whole country goes crazy saying he's bringing down the name of the army / vets who fought in the war.

hardly... it's just symbolic british icons. nothing more...
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
After watching that shower of bollocks last night i'm tempted to vote BNP to just piss all them tossers off who were in the audience and protesting outside.

That was actually how i felt when I was watching it... as did my dad.

So many pricks in that audience, up their own arse and riding high on their horse.

I think people are saying 'haha, BNP are facing a massive fall in popularity due to all this'... but i believe it's the opposite, people are realising how pathetic other parties are and wanting change.

Ok, so BNP have really negative views about other things... ok, not good. However there's no other party I trust to actually carry out some change, the rest will simply promise stuff and not deliver it.
Daimo B

23rd Oct 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Churchill was a bastard!! Fact.

But you need to be a bastard to win wars.

Churchill although epic in his day, would be hated today for his views on running things.

Fact.
ed

23rd Oct 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE BNP WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY IF THEY ARE GIVEN THE CHANCE. YOU WILL NOT GET THAT FLAT SCREEN TV OR NEW CAR ON FINANCE THAT THE 'DARKIES' AND 'POLAKS' ARE PREVENTING YOU FROM GETTING BY STEALING YOUR JOBS BY VOTING BNP.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by ed]
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will apologise straight away in case anybody takes offence at what i am about to put-i dont intend any malice or hurt.

i watched this last nigth on bbc i player, so i could pause and check things on the web. nick griffin can come across as racist pig, i do agree, however i feel this is because he is like the average guy on the street who looks around him and thinks "enough is enough".

around where i live, i can guarantee you that i will see EVERY DAY foreign people here, who cannot speak a word of english, dossing around, with no jobs, taking our money that we as taxpayers give to our government. this is what really fucks me off. it would fuck me off it was a british person born here etc. but im sorry, it appears to me to be the foreign folk who cant be arsed.

i suggest people go onto youtube and listen to enoch powells river of blood speech, basically he says that if the uk doesnt stop immigration, the streets will be full of violence. he was dead right.

our local papers are full of crime storys where a foreigner has done summat, and its repeat daily, and these people dont have jobs, dont contribute fuck all.

another thing that fucks me off, is how we are made to be racist. during cricket etc, we cant have english flags flying because its racist, but pakistanis can have their flags going?

at a mosque near me, they come out and pray in the street, police have to block off the road as they pray on the road (why??) . if this happened outside a catholic church, there would be absolute hell to pay.

in my honest opinion, i think anybody living in the uk, wether your brown, yellow pink or green, should adopt the ways of the western ways. none of this wearing clothes covering your entire body with just eyes poking out, if they want to do this, do it in their own native country. if you want to bring your laws over here where a woman can be raped, but then she is wrong for commiting adultery(wtf), then piss off.

if i went to pakistan, and i wore western cloths, ie some jeans and a slogan'd top, i would be beat to fuck, because its seen as dishonoring them, but they can be here and wear there native stuff, and have the mosques etc. i just think our country is being overrun, in 20 years time, the white british person will be a minority. im not racist for saying this, but why cant we have our country back, why cant we be proud to be british without being racist. why can some asian desendant be on tv, quite clearly make a racist comment towards nick griffin, and nothing be said. if nick griffin told him go somewhere where its black, there would have been a full scale riot.

to summarise, i dont mind anybody living in the uk, as long as they dont try to force there religious bollocks upon us, they adopt our way of life, ie none of this praying and dodgy clothes wearing, and they get jobs. if they scrounge on society, insist on forcing the religion bollocks down our throat, and dont live our way of life, fuck them off to wherever.

look at australia and france. if you dont live there way, you leave the country. and tbh, having been both france and oz, there countrys are ran far superior to ours.

peace
Nath

23rd Oct 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did someone say something?
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed has been absolutely bang on all the way.

Whilst I can see why people would be disconnected from the main parties, but to use a vote for a fasicst (sp) party out of frustration is mental.
fir3vip3r

23rd Oct 09 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Ed has been absolutely bang on all the way.

Whilst I can see why people would be disconnected from the main parties, but to use a vote for a fasicst (sp) party out of frustration is mental.

why?

if all other parties are failing... where do you think people will turn?

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.0238228 seconds