corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England V Germany

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England V Germany
sand-eel

User status: Offline
27th Jun 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true...true
cunningham

27th Jun 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
also, why all the hating from some retards on here?

my missus is scottish as are her whole family funnily enough, and they were all supporting england...

i'd be supporting wales/scotland/ireland/n.ireland if they were in it.

guess it's just jealousy.

mate no scottish person actually hates the English football team( i in fact like to see them do well )

Your wrong.

I dont mind the England side either. Its th media and the commentators that spoil it for the England side imo

We are still hearing about 1966 had they won the WC this year how long would we have to hear about 2010
Nic Barnes

27th Jun 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

until the next time they won the world cup i would imagine.
AndyKent

27th Jun 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I commented at half time, shocking all round. The decision to not allow the goal was disgraceful, no question. I don't think there's much of an argument to be made against goal-line tech now surely.

Kind of beside the point though. We were crap and there's little more to say. Upson was out of his depth, though his goal was ok. Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney never looked like hitting their true form and with no power up front it's bound to put the pressure on those in defence and lead to errors eventually.

As for Capello it's hard to say what's right. If he didn't manage to properly motivate the players then it seems a little pointless to keep him on. If on the other hand the existing team just didn't gel then perhaps there was little he could do about that. Who knows, other than those inside the camp.
antscorsa

27th Jun 10 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its no where near the best league in the world! the Spanish league is by far superior!
Hope the next manager has some balls to drop players that just shouldn't be there! fuckin pre-madonnas with no passion to play for their country!

Ben G

27th Jun 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but i beg to differ. i've watched the spanish league and it seems to bore me to pieces. so slow and boring.

most of them dive too, more so than in our league.
Edd

27th Jun 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:
also, why all the hating from some retards on here?

my missus is scottish as are her whole family funnily enough, and they were all supporting england...

i'd be supporting wales/scotland/ireland/n.ireland if they were in it.

guess it's just jealousy.

mate no scottish person actually hates the English football team( i in fact like to see them do well )

Your wrong.

you're a small minded xenophobe
mwg

27th Jun 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spanish League is good but its not as good as the Premier League. The Premier League is faster and more physical.

Even Torres has said about moving back to playing in Spain because if he stays here it'll cut his career short cos its so intense.
mwg

27th Jun 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It gets worse when you watch the highlights again
Ojc

27th Jun 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

German leagues are the strongest
mwg

27th Jun 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That'll be why the Champions of the Italian League beat them then.
p

27th Jun 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utter disgrace. Not good enough, our players are not good enough, simple as that. What do you want from an attacking sub, for him to change the game, what did J.Cole do, fuck all as per usual. We need a goal, so bring Heskey on and bring Defoe off ?

Wayne rooney is also an overated piece of crap. What an utterly abysmal tournament, why on earth does our nation 'pin' our hopes on that clown, four games and he did fuck all. It's just something I don't understand, Rooney world class, best player in the world, have a laugh

As for the Lampard goal, yes 2-2 could of changed the game just before half time, but really, we got slaughtered on every counter attack, they could of had 6 or 7.

And my last point, looks like we did regret not coming first in our group. How we didn't win our group against those teams I never know.

Didn't like Lampard at the end of the game, he seemed more interested in getting Schweinsteigers shirt the bastard. Many of these players shouldn't play for England again, golden generation, hmm.

[Edited on 27-06-2010 by corsadee]
Limecat
Banned

27th Jun 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here come the knee jerk dickheads I see?

'Oooh, we got denied a goal that should have been.' A goal that would only have restored parity. You wouldn't be yelling if it was the other way around would you?

Also, STFU about binning Cappello.

It was Germany, their record for getting to the latter stages is amazing. Does it matter if we lost to them in the last 16, quarters, semis or final? Fact is that we are out and put out by a decent team.

Get some fucking perspective.
Marc

27th Jun 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get why people are so worked up. If you thought England could win you are dillusional. Quarter finals would have been a good achievement. We went out to the Germans not Algeria.
Ojc

27th Jun 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, did anyone HONESTLY believe that lot would be able to beat a nation that is so much stronger in every way possible?
Limecat
Banned

27th Jun 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Exactly, did anyone HONESTLY believe that lot would be able to beat a nation that is so much stronger in every way possible?

You didn't keep up with the draw then?

England came second so they didn't get Ghana.
antscorsa

27th Jun 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think people are most pissed off at the nature of our loss and the fact we played shite all tournament! dont mind losing to a better team but it just seemed that out players didnt want to put in the effort
Tommy L

27th Jun 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
Anyone else wish just once someone out the public would get a chance to manage the side with a experienced assistant or is it because Im just pissed.

James

Richards Terry Rio Cole
Barry
Young Gerard Johnson
Rooney

Heskey... he surely must wake up and have a little chuckle to himself and think how did I get this much money in my account.
I hope not as i can imagine half the nation like yourself fielding 10 men instead of 11....
Tommy L

27th Jun 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely piss poor. Nothing more to say, it's all been said in here.

They weren't a team. Looking at the Argies tonight, they look like a team, just look at them when they scored. That's a happy camp right there.

Oh, and saying Rooney is piss poor, over rated etc...you're imbeciles. Yes, he was this WC for whatever reason, injury, nations hopes on him, or not playing in the position he wants to, up front on his own. He was having to come back into our half to get involved in the game and get the ball. He shouldn't of been doing that, he is our target man. He'll have another sensational season at United.
JaffaTB

27th Jun 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

England are always shite, they are made out to be one of the big players in the WC but come on they couldnt even beat Algeria, no wonder i always bet against them, never let you down in losing or drawing to minnows
Limecat
Banned

27th Jun 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do understand a target man is someone who does roam, drop off and create link play don't you? Someone who doesn't play up front on their own as a 'striker'.

Someone like say - Dennis Bergkamp.

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
England are always shite, they are made out to be one of the big players in the WC but come on they couldnt even beat Algeria, no wonder i always bet against them, never let you down in losing or drawing to minnows

Lost a lot during qualifying did you or are you just another 'hater' popping his head up over the parapet as it is easy to abuse after the event?

[Edited on 27-06-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Ben G

28th Jun 10 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L

They weren't a team. Looking at the Argies tonight, they look like a team, just look at them when they scored. That's a happy camp right there.

Oh, and saying Rooney is piss poor, over rated etc...you're imbeciles. Yes, he was this WC for whatever reason, injury, nations hopes on him, or not playing in the position he wants to, up front on his own. He was having to come back into our half to get involved in the game and get the ball. He shouldn't of been doing that, he is our target man. He'll have another sensational season at United.

the thing is tom, in the USA game he kept giving the ball away every time he got it, or if someone tried to pass to him he missed it completely of fucked up. would've been better of with crouchy on, someone who actually plays out of his skin and is proud to wear the england shirt.

rooney usually has that anger, that fight in him to always battle to get the ball back.

everytime he lost it in this tournament, he just went off in a sulk. fat shit must have eaten too many burgers to bother running after the guy who just dis-possessed him and go about getting the ball back.
p

28th Jun 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney was jank of the highest order. World class? Having a laugh. To quote Phil Thompson "Rooney is streets ahead of Messi" what streets are they then
Limecat
Banned

28th Jun 10 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Rooney was jank of the highest order. World class? Having a laugh. To quote Phil Thompson "Rooney is streets ahead of Messi" what streets are they then

The ones he is running up when his other half finds out he would rather pay to fuck a granny than bung one up her?
Tommy L

28th Jun 10 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L

the thing is tom, in the USA game he kept giving the ball away every time he got it, or if someone tried to pass to him he missed it completely of fucked up. would've been better of with crouchy on, someone who actually plays out of his skin and is proud to wear the england shirt.

rooney usually has that anger, that fight in him to always battle to get the ball back.

everytime he lost it in this tournament, he just went off in a sulk. fat shit must have eaten too many burgers to bother running after the guy who just dis-possessed him and go about getting the ball back.
Yeah i know that Ben, but my point is, that's not the Rooney we see week in week out in the PL. Something wasn't right with him or something wasn't right in camp. That goes for all the players

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England V Germany 23 database queries in 0.0170250 seconds