corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
Nath

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
how the fuck would americans keep 911 a secret, as LET said, the americans couldnt keep watergate a secret, they couldnt keep Bill Clintons dick a secret for fuck sake!

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by mattk]

Its not a secret. CORSA NUT knows, as does Michael Moore
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:

Read my comment further down, I don't care about delving in to the unknown looking for proof as to who may have or may not have done it, I seen all I had to to get my opinion.

But open your mind.

your saying you hardly know anything, CN is saying he's read a lot.

It doesn't make either of you right or wrong, but it does makke me chuckle when peopel use that line and continue to post.

My mind is open, but like I said until there is solid proof then I'll stick with my opinion, what he has shown me isnt solid proof. The reason I started replying is that anyone who diesn't agree with him is wrong, he doesn't understand people have different opinions. Did you notice me getting angry?abusive?no, because I respect his opinion even though it is different to mine. Every thread ends like this that he is involved with.

No i get angry and disagree with people because they have no basis for there argument! It's not my fault people don't have the information or knowledge of the subject matter is it? But you still feel the need to take the piss out of me.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
haha do i come across as a book worm, im really not im a perpetual drifter in the academic world lol, barely passed my second year at degree at all as i never went to the lectures once and handed every bit of work in late, thankfully i can retain knowledge exceptionally well so a quick flick through the lecture notes before going into the exam nets me a first in most the exams

although i have been called an emotional robot before, that was from my ex though and i feel after 5 years with her i had just become immune to fucking whiney blonde bitches

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by ssj_kakarot]

See me, im up and down like a yo you. Never a boring day with me. some days im high as a kite, happy, smiley, jokey. (Say in monotone) "People at work are the same flat toned emotionless corporate robot machines and when their parents are ill this does not effect them and they do not bring it to work or blah blah blah no full stops or commas I am a robot blah blah"

Where as my personality, i'd be mega angry, snappy, shitty, short, and a nasty person to be around. But thats me being mega emotional. Likewise on happy days im like im pumped full of acid

Boxes, I like to put people in them

nahh i'd like to do something like that, but looks far too much hard work for my liking

PS, bookworm comment was meant at author of the line you used
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Read my comment further down, I don't care about delving in to the unknown looking for proof as to who may have or may not have done it, I seen all I had to to get my opinion.

But open your mind.

your saying you hardly know anything, CN is saying he's read a lot.

It doesn't make either of you right or wrong, but it does makke me chuckle when peopel use that line and continue to post.

My mind is open, but like I said until there is solid proof then I'll stick with my opinion, what he has shown me isnt solid proof. The reason I started replying is that anyone who diesn't agree with him is wrong, he doesn't understand people have different opinions. Did you notice me getting angry?abusive?no, because I respect his opinion even though it is different to mine. Every thread ends like this that he is involved with.

Danny your mind is well and truly SHUT.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

No i get angry and disagree with people because they have no basis for there argument! It's not my fault people don't have the information or knowledge of the subject matter is it? But you still feel the need to take the piss out of me.

What argument? like I said, I don't need to research in to it to form my view on it. I have also not taken the piss out of you. if you're refering to me saying every thread like this ends up with you blowing your load; that's because it does, because you can never accept that people may think differently to you. There is no need what so ever to go off on one the way you do.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not arguing though, as I have already said.

Who said you

If your not arguing, why did you reply? to make a point, to have the say, or to argue my own comment
ssj_kakarot

4th Aug 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
haha do i come across as a book worm, im really not im a perpetual drifter in the academic world lol, barely passed my second year at degree at all as i never went to the lectures once and handed every bit of work in late, thankfully i can retain knowledge exceptionally well so a quick flick through the lecture notes before going into the exam nets me a first in most the exams

although i have been called an emotional robot before, that was from my ex though and i feel after 5 years with her i had just become immune to fucking whiney blonde bitches

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by ssj_kakarot]

See me, im up and down like a yo you. Never a boring day with me. some days im high as a kite, happy, smiley, jokey. (Say in monotone) "People at work are the same flat toned emotionless corporate robot machines and when their parents are ill this does not effect them and they do not bring it to work or blah blah blah no full stops or commas I am a robot blah blah"

Where as my personality, i'd be mega angry, snappy, shitty, short, and a nasty person to be around. But thats me being mega emotional. Likewise on happy days im like im pumped full of acid

Boxes, I like to put people in them

nahh i'd like to do something like that, but looks far too much hard work for my liking

PS, bookworm comment was meant at author of the line you used

what line lol i wrote all that off the top of my head

i always quote the source if i use some ones elses work.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It's not, I'm not bothered about researching it because I'm not as passionate about it as you are, hundreds of millions of people are happy to beleive what they watched on TV, I'm one of them.
micra_pete
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they found the passports of the hijackers.

lols
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Who said you

If your not arguing, why did you reply? to make a point, to have the say, or to argue my own comment

I originally replied to him saying we're simple, since then I've been trying to make him see that we all don't beleive what he does. Not once have I argued or been abusive in the way he has.
micra_pete
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

hundreds of millions of people are happy to beleive what they watched on TV, I'm one of them.

Danny i'm suprised by that comment.

TV / news / Media / Government is full of bull to steer nations to a view.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

It's not, I'm not bothered about researching it because I'm not as passionate about it as you are, hundreds of millions of people are happy to beleive what they watched on TV, I'm one of them.

Well if your not bothered about it then stop making me out to be the bad guy all the time! Read my post shrug your shoulders then move on.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
quote:

hundreds of millions of people are happy to beleive what they watched on TV, I'm one of them.

I'm refering to when it initally happened and was showing live on TV.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Who said you

I originally replied to him saying we're simple, since then I've been trying to make him see that we all don't beleive what he does. Not once have I argued or been abusive in the way he has.

No you 'Jumped' into a thread to start an argument
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I saw Star Trek once....

Does that mean its real
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well if your not bothered about it then stop making me out to be the bad guy all the time! Read my post shrug your shoulders then move on.

I have the right to reply when you call me simple for not beleiving what you do, don't get arsy when I reply and accept that some people think differently. You have to admit that every thread like this ends in you losing the plot for the reason I just mentioned, don't let it get to you.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I saw Star Trek once....

Does that mean its real

2 planes flying in to the twin towers wasn't real then?
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes and unlike you i have read most of it and formed an opinion (right or not) based on this.

Unlike the people arguing with me.

Are you plain fucking stupid or just blind? I have already stated I have read about it in depth, I have a back ground that is valid to the case in question and I am an American.

What do you have, other than a phallus hanging off your forehead, your inability to read, your unwillingness to absorb what people are saying and your ability to avoid the same points time and time again you fucking gobshite?

I actually pity the thick, naive, spoon-fed wank buckets like yourself more so than the thousands of people who were murdered by some warped extremists.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
quote:

I'm refering to when it initally happened and was showing live on TV.

This is what makes me angry! I really do feel sorry for you Danny. Nobody should spend there life thinking whatever they are told/see/hear is real. I don't go around calling people liars but experience has taught me that most things are not what they seem. Maybe you just haven't lived much? I don't know
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Wrong, you called me and others simple so I asked you why. If you look back you was the one getting abusive first, not me
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Who said you

Ahh, but now your arguing this comment.

tbh, look at the post, look at some of the replies. If you were that passionate about a subject and a load of people were being badgers, you WOULD be wound up about it, and that would then continue.

Brings me back to being a robot.... People don't just cool down in 10 minutes... carry the post going on, he'll still be angry.

As I say, I do understand both your sides.

But you getting ratty because he called you "simple" is just Thats it, you disagreed, he called you simple, so rather than drop it, you've argued it on and on.

[Edited on 04-08-2010 by Daimo B]
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This is what makes me angry! I really do feel sorry for you Danny. Nobody should spend there life thinking whatever they are told/see/hear is real. I don't go around calling people liars but experience has taught me that most things are not what they seem. Maybe you just haven't lived much? I don't know

Like I've already said, I'm not as passionate about this as others so I'll just base my opinion on what I watched happening.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have the right to reply when you call me simple for not beleiving what you do, don't get arsy when I reply and accept that some people think differently. You have to admit that every thread like this ends in you losing the plot for the reason I just mentioned, don't let it get to you.

If every thread end up with me against everyone else that hasn't got a valid opinion then YES it will end that way. Should i simply not say anything or fight for what i believe in??? Not me i'm afraid.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ahh, but now your arguing this comment.

Completely different, I'm answering you both in a normal manner, not going off one one like CN is. There's a difference.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Wrong, you called me and others simple so I asked you why. If you look back you was the one getting abusive first, not me

I told you why...Lack of research to have a true opinion. Let me know when it sinks in.

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0171220 seconds