corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 12 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Why would you want a flexible law? I can see no possible reason why it would be a good thing.

So weirdos like steve can play with kids.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats quite a grave accusation you're making there gary, care to be entirely clear what exactly you are accusing me of?
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the record, i will be rolling up a bunch of names in this thread who have insinuated that i participate in paedophilic behaviour and making a proper complaint to ian

considering my job requires me to be crb checked and working day in day out in schools i do not wish to have such accusations hovering over me
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Laugh all you like barnshaw, im not angry about it, im just taking this one seriously due to the consequences it could have in my job, not a risk im taking
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, shut up, if you voiced your views on this to your bosses I'm sure you'd be bounced right out of there!!

Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I have already said pretty much the same things when everyone was talking about it in the office the other day, some agreed, some didnt

[Edited on 29-09-2012 by Steve]
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian I think these people should be banned for calling me a peado because I said its ok to sleep with 15 year olds.

Hmmm ok then
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt say it was ok did i, quote me

In fact I have said lots of times its not right but the law is disportionate to the actual offence
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And im fairly sure most of the comments are based on the fact im dating a girl 10 years my junior. When in fact there is nothing wrong with that at all
Gary
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same thing tbh
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking at Steve baiting people and then moaning when the bait gets nibbled.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing to do with bait, all it takes is some twat like russ to email my work saying i heard steve fucks kids and that would be the end of my job
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You knew full well that by saying what you've said in here that people would make those comparisons. Turn it in.
Alex_Rally

29th Sep 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha its just one big happy family in here
Hammer

29th Sep 12 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Nothing to do with bait, all it takes is some twat like russ to email my work saying i heard steve fucks kids and that would be the end of my job

You don't fuck kids, that we are aware of, but your attitude towards 30 year old teachers sleeping with 15 year old pupils is disgusting.

Maybe your work should be informed. Creepy bastard.
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

You don't fuck kids, that we are aware of, but your attitude towards 30 year old teachers sleeping with 15 year old pupils is disgusting.

careful or he'll not only write your name down he'll underline it too.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
You knew full well that by saying what you've said in here that people would make those comparisons. Turn it in.

so me saying the law isnt great or somewhat fair with scenarios like this = i fuck kids, dont be absurd
Steve
Premium Member

29th Sep 12 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

and this is exactly why i shall be making a complaint, just needs someone to come in here read your comments get the wrong idea = a load of shit for me
Alex_Rally

29th Sep 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does steve work as like ?? underwater ceramics cleaner ??
Nath

29th Sep 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

so me saying the law isnt great or somewhat fair with scenarios like this = i fuck kids, dont be absurd
bore off mate
BarnshaW

29th Sep 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and this is exactly why i shall be making a complaint, just needs someone to come in here read your comments get the wrong idea = a load of shit for me

then why did you make a thread on an open forum which is clearly going to discuss the topic of sleeping with kids you idiot

delete the thread if your that worried, attention seeking
John

Did you use your job supporting IT in schools to pick a mate Steve?
Nath

Blatant attention seeking.

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0163720 seconds