corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  117    118    119    120    121    122    123  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Aug 13 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who said they are world class? They are highly talented youngsters, are you disputing that?
Rooney doesn't play that role you idiot, he is primarily a striker, but gets played there sometimes.
Can't believe I'm even responding to these retarded comments, but Barca signed Neymar because he happens to be an even better prospect. How can you fail to grasp such a simple concept?
Teemu Pukki is a young, skillful striker who hasn't had much chance for Schalke.
You're trying way too hard to get attention.
Nath

31st Aug 13 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new Steve.
Marc

31st Aug 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Townsend needs to up his game, maybe a new drone with HD.
strick206

31st Aug 13 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
I do love the football experts on here banding around comments about spurs signing these quality players. How many times last season did you guys see, Erikkson and Lamela play? How can you say they are world class when at their tender age, they haven't done a fat lot just yet? IMO, if they were that good, bigger teams than Spurs would have come in for them. I'm not saying they won't be great in time, but I love how there are a couple of experts on here labelling them as awesome when all they've probably seen is a sky sports highlight reel 15 times an hour. Why would Utd sign Erikkson when they have Kagawa and Rooney that play the same position? If Lamela is that great, why have real signed Isco instead and Barca Neymar? Why haven't the bigger clubs in Italy gone in for him?

PS, who the fuck is Pukki?

Go fuck yourself
Ben J

31st Aug 13 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think these Spurs signings are being overhyped. As I said before why was no one else in for them?

2 days. Hopefully see some movement by AW soon.
Cavey

31st Aug 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From moose on twitter "3 different sources saying that Di Maria is a done deal to Arsenal, and Guaita possibly coming in too"

[Edited on 31-08-2013 by Cavey]
Cavey

31st Aug 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And if you weren't an Arsenal fan you'd appreciate that Spurs have made some awesome signings
Ben J

31st Aug 13 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That dreaded "Done Deal"!

I trust AW though. We'll get signings.
Ben J

31st Aug 13 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
And if you weren't an Arsenal fan you'd appreciate that Spurs have made some awesome signings

Potentially awesome.
Cavey

31st Aug 13 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Striker that Arsenal are "signing" seems to be Quagliarella.
Ben J

31st Aug 13 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who??
Eck
Premium Member

31st Aug 13 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Juventus striker. Getting on a bit now (30+?), but a good finisher. Not a typical AW signing really
Cavey

31st Aug 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy west ham were close to signing a few days ago, obviously a "better team" was in for him
mikenoncorsa

31st Aug 13 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
I do love the football experts on here banding around comments about spurs signing these quality players. How many times last season did you guys see, Erikkson and Lamela play? How can you say they are world class when at their tender age, they haven't done a fat lot just yet? IMO, if they were that good, bigger teams than Spurs would have come in for them. I'm not saying they won't be great in time, but I love how there are a couple of experts on here labelling them as awesome when all they've probably seen is a sky sports highlight reel 15 times an hour. Why would Utd sign Erikkson when they have Kagawa and Rooney that play the same position? If Lamela is that great, why have real signed Isco instead and Barca Neymar? Why haven't the bigger clubs in Italy gone in for him?

Go fuck yourself

Why? Am I not allowed an opinion?
strick206

31st Aug 13 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Go fuck yourself

Not when it's nonsense no
mikenoncorsa

31st Aug 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Who said they are world class? They are highly talented youngsters, are you disputing that?
Rooney doesn't play that role you idiot, he is primarily a striker, but gets played there sometimes.
Can't believe I'm even responding to these retarded comments, but Barca signed Neymar because he happens to be an even better prospect. How can you fail to grasp such a simple concept?
Teemu Pukki is a young, skillful striker who hasn't had much chance for Schalke.
You're trying way too hard to get attention.

I'm not trying to get attention, I'm just airing my view but as I'm not a regular here I seem to get dismissed instantly but read stuff posted by others that seem to claim to know everything! I wouldn't know if Lamela is highly talented, I don't watch much Italian footy. I just feel if he were that good, someone bigger than spurs would have been in for them? Yet others on here are making wild claims about him like they watch him week in week out. Same thought that Ben has but I'm not an arsenal fan so my views aren't one sided. Rooney does play the No.10 role and has done for a couple of seasons, that's clearly where Moyes see him also, whether or not he wants to play there so I'd hardly say I'm being idiotic comparing him with Erikkson/Lamela?! Erikkson has been talked about for years now, is playing in a sub standard league yet no Big European team has tried to sign him, he's hardly an unkept secret.

Fair enough on the Celtic kid, I'd genuinely never heard of him. Do Celtic have money trouble? I know they've sold two players for big fees, why do they not spend it especially as they are highly likely to win something each year and get CL footy due to lack of competition? IMO, someone like Jordan Rhodes would be ideal for them?!
mikenoncorsa

31st Aug 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go fuck yourself

Not when it's nonsense no

So because you claim it's nonsense, that's gospel?
Russ

1st Sep 13 at 06:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant just climb in the ring with Ali because you think you can box
Cavey

1st Sep 13 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bale move to be confirmed later today
strick206

1st Sep 13 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So because you claim it's nonsense, that's gospel?

No, that's not the case at all, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion but just because the top teams haven't bought some of these players doesn't mean they aren't good players.

Tottenham have moved fast on a lot of the players they have signed this summer, the bigger teams are pissing around putting in smaller bids and missing out whilst other players are being snapped up.

Wanyama who has gone to Southampton is a perfect example, no disrespect to Southampton but he is far better than that level yet they moved fast and signed him.

Also. Tottenham are building a team to help them break into the top 4, so the players don't have to be world beaters, they just need that step to get passed arsenal, which if they don't collapse at the end of the season like they do every year they will do IMO.

Erikkson is a very good player, I fully agree that getting anyone from the Dutch league is a risk due to its poor quality and sometimes the biggest clubs will let slightly smaller clubs take the risk and be willing to pay more once they are proven
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Bale move to be confirmed later today

Bale is being sold? Fucking kept that quiet.
Tommy L

1st Sep 13 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
From moose on twitter "3 different sources saying that Di Maria is a done deal to Arsenal, and Guaita possibly coming in too"

[Edited on 31-08-2013 by Cavey]
starting for real today love arsenal done deals
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do know Moose doesn't work for Arsenal don't you?
Hammer

1st Sep 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Go fuck yourself

Marc

1st Sep 13 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  117    118    119    120    121    122    123  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0404880 seconds