corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  121    122    123    124    125    126    127  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My aim is to get golds in them all! It'll be a challenge though

I tired it for about half an hour before I give in on that one, will attempt it again tonight, I have TC off but driving line is on but I just ignore it as its miles of for that corner , have a wheel aye.
Jamie-C

16th Dec 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our Christmas present from Kaz

http://www.gtplanet.net/polyphony-digital-to-gift-cars-in-gt5-on-christmas-eve/
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C

I tired it for about half an hour before I give in on that one, will attempt it again tonight, I have TC off but driving line is on but I just ignore it as its miles of for that corner , have a wheel aye.
Yeah I'm trying to gold them all, was trying a couple of them last night but got too annoyed with it as I was so tired The silver I have on B license is the Megane at Nurburgring GP corner. Only .111 over the gold time

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would of been better if we had cars that we cant just buy.

like a premium standard car or something.
Jamie-C

16th Dec 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:

Yeah I'm trying to gold them all, was trying a couple of them last night but got too annoyed with it as I was so tired The silver I have on B license is the Megane at Nurburgring GP corner. Only .111 over the gold time
Yeah that one took me a while as well, TC on helped me with that one and mega quick gear changes

Just done the Tsukuba one , tapped the handbrake mid corner and booted it, took 2 tenths of my time , beat the time for gold by a 10th , onto the next set now
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IC-1 ... annoying!!

im .002 off!

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by chris_uk]
JonnyJ

16th Dec 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got all golds in all licences [/e-penis]
JonnyJ

16th Dec 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
IC-1 ... annoying!!

im .002 off!

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by chris_uk]

I remember being .001 off a time on one i did, then my next attempt i hit the time bang on the limit
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just done all IC on gold aparet from the 1st 1000m stop test.

going onto B now.
am4nf

16th Dec 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on?
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IB done now.

gunna turn it off as i need to go out
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

0.034 off the gold time on my last silver on the B license now Can't seem to get it

Oh yeah, got that time with a dab of handbrake like Jamie said Didn't work on subsequent attempts though

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Ben D

17th Dec 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not played in a while as i have been quite ill recently, what cars LE Mans type cars are you guys using, My Zonda R & Maza Furai dont seem to be quite doing the trick any more.

Theres a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 for sale in the used car lot but is it a n improvement on the Zonda R?

[it's only 599BHp & 900KG ]

Failing anything amazing showing up in the Used Car lot i am contemplating saving up £12.5M and just buying the '07 Ferrari F1 Car? anyone tried this yet?
Jamie-C

17th Dec 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tweaked the setup on my NSX last night, drives like a dream now handles amzingly
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Jamie, what did you change?

How's the truck btw? Like the colour?

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Jamie-C

17th Dec 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Changed the brake bias, ride height stiffened suspension and added a bit of negative camber front and rear. I can't remember the figures but I'm liking the way it handles.

I'm using the help thing in the tuning menu btw as I don't know much about setting a car up

Edit: forgot about the truck , finished with it, came 1st in both races, colour is, I have it in my items list now what is it off? I'll send it back to you tonight

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by Jamie-C]
cunningham

17th Dec 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when do i get endurance races? all special events are complete rank 24 a spec got 3 more a spec events to do
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Changed the brake bias, ride height stiffened suspension and added a bit of negative camber front and rear. I can't remember the figures but I'm liking the way it handles.

I'm using the help thing in the tuning menu btw as I don't know much about setting a car up

Edit: forgot about the truck , finished with it, came 1st in both races, colour is, I have it in my items list now what is it off? I'll send it back to you tonight

Nice one mate. It's a bit of a beast so quite easy to win Colour is off some Daihatsu gey hairdressers car that you win early one, can't remember how But only ever see the truck for sale in white and that's the wrong colour, so went with the red

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Ben D

17th Dec 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
when do i get endurance races? all special events are complete rank 24 a spec got 3 more a spec events to do

Level 25 mate, Infact here's a list for you: http://tutorial.downloadatoz.com/gran-turismo-5-endurance-races-track-locations-list.html
Jamie-C

17th Dec 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Nice one mate. It's a bit of a beast so quite easy to win Colour is off some Daihatsu gey hairdressers car that you win early one, can't remember how But only ever see the truck for sale in white and that's the wrong colour, so went with the red
Won a Daihatsu Midget , sent it back to you
Half Pint

17th Dec 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there we go peeps.....

Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Not played in a while as i have been quite ill recently, what cars LE Mans type cars are you guys using, My Zonda R & Maza Furai dont seem to be quite doing the trick any more.

Theres a Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 for sale in the used car lot but is it a n improvement on the Zonda R?

[it's only 599BHp & 900KG ]

Failing anything amazing showing up in the Used Car lot i am contemplating saving up £12.5M and just buying the '07 Ferrari F1 Car? anyone tried this yet?
I could do with that car for one of the races in Expert series tbh, there's a bunch of cars like that in it. GT All Stars iirc.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Won a Daihatsu Midget , sent it back to you
Cool mate, got it There seems to be a glitch though because when I get the truck sent back to me, I get another item of the original paint colour and not the colour I painted it

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Jamie-C

17th Dec 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sucks, I must've got the original colour too then and not the red, can't say I noticed though.

Where have you been tonight Chris? Was wondering why you weren't at the URS race. 13 showed up this time. I won , we're on a role here, Paul, then you now me was a fantastic race!
Jamie-C

17th Dec 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
there we go peeps.....

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/2939/163195_474790516686_582346686_5989737_681903_n.jpg

I don't think I could spend more than half an hour in that, doesn't look the comfiest

<<  121    122    123    124    125    126    127  >>

New Poll