corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  121    122    123    124    125    126    127  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Ben J

User status: Offline
1st Sep 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Came off midweek, didn't play today

I can see him going to Arsenal, I wonder if Fergie hadn't retired if that would be different.

Apart from the money if that's true, I honestly can see this being a factor if he did choose us. Wenger or Moyes? I know he's not won anything for years but AW still has a huge rep in world football.
Cavey

1st Sep 13 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
RM reigniting their interest in Suarez again. Ridiculous if they sign him as well. How much? Ep attacking 3 with ronnie / Suarez / bale

Getting him so they can ship Benzema to Arsenal obviously
strick206

1st Sep 13 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Came off midweek, didn't play today

I can see him going to Arsenal, I wonder if Fergie hadn't retired if that would be different.

Apart from the money if that's true, I honestly can see this being a factor if he did choose us. Wenger or Moyes? I know he's not won anything for years but AW still has a huge rep in world football.

I agree, if its solely for the money he's a moron
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st Sep 13 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might not just be fergie leaving, some of it could be down to ed Woodward not sealing the deals, the amount of players we have been turned down on because the price isn't enough, they better sign some players after today's performance

April 08 feature car
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another rumour. Rooneys head injury was caused by fight with a team mate. Leaving his position at United untenable.
Robbo

1st Sep 13 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK im back from munchen and caught up with the last 12 pages of people mostly arguing with steve cos hes a cunt :/

Demichelis to City done, weirdest deal ever given he only just signed for Atletico and is not really that great anyway. Alderweireld to Atletico, who's surely a better signing for City?

Kaka to Milan on a free but maintaining his €5m per year salary, apaz. not a loan though.

Ozil is sounding good fir us but lets wait and see, hes one of the best players in the world and there are several richer and/or more succesful clubs who could yet jump in in front of us. If so, we have Draxler lined up but €40m so a LOT of money :/

Emiliano Viviano in London for a medical aheaed of a loan move to Arsenal. SO angry about this one, so many many better keepers we could have got, its absurd! Viviano is OK but i honetsly dont think hes any better than Fabianski nevermind Szcz :/ Guaita too much money apparently, Cesar wants too much wages and Begovic has mentality issues... blah blah blah, rididculous if we end up with a keeper that Fiorentina didnt want to re-sign. Lets see :/

At the start of the season we needed a GK, CB, CDM and ST plus IMO, some more creativity. We could end up Viviano, Flamini (who was admittedly excellent today!) and no striker. Ozil brings the creativity as well as being a massively huge boost but if thats it (im still hopign for some Real movement for Suarez allowing us to sign Benzema but cant see it) then its still not a veruy good window (ins) for us :/ giroud has been excellent so far but hes not world class imo so needs help, quagliarella, ba etc. are no better but are numbers at least. Keeper and CDM/CB help are hardly what we wanted either so i cant help but think wenger is leaving himself with a huge job for next summer when he aleady faces havign to replace Arteta (CM/CDM), Rosicky (CAM - Ozil i guess) and Sagna (RB as he will probs move to CB) who will all be 32/33 (not saying theyll leave but they will be too old to rely on week in week out) in addition to a GK (Viv on loan) and a ST. i dunno. will go spazzy mental IF we sign Ozil thjough. have said for days that cannot see us signing di maria/a winger AND a CAM as they dont fit into the side (leavign aside the quality aspect etc) when we have Walcott and Cazorla for the wings plus Ox and Poldi when fit. di Maria seems to have died down now too
Robbo

1st Sep 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Another rumour. Rooneys head injury was caused by fight with a team mate. Leaving his position at United untenable.
SIGN HIM UP. I had a dream lastg week that we signed Mata and Rooney, pretty sure it was a wet dream tbh :/
Robbo

1st Sep 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
RM reigniting their interest in Suarez again. Ridiculous if they sign him as well. How much? Ep attacking 3 with ronnie / Suarez / bale

Getting him so they can ship Benzema to Arsenal obviously
if RM did that, they will obliterate world football
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st Sep 13 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

That rumour was going around before the last game of the season, ment to have had a fight with Phil Jones

April 08 feature car
strick206

1st Sep 13 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The head injury was apparently a clash of heads with Vidic, surely even Rooney wouldn't be thick enough to have a fight with him
Marc

1st Sep 13 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was expecting Vidic to be bleeding at som point today!

I'd also like to see 2 players come in by tomorrow. Just won't be overly excited if its Fellaini and Baines!
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kagawa to PSG? Could explain him not selected today?
strick206

1st Sep 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Kagawa to PSG? Could explain him not selected today?

Hope not, he needs to be given a chance, and certainly not unless we have replacements
Marc

1st Sep 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where you hear that?
Cavey

1st Sep 13 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just seen it on facebook
Ben J

Twitter!
strick206

Fucking hell, city have spent 92 million this window, how can they get away with that given FFP and the fact they are a tin pot club with a really low turnover
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Odds slashed. We know that means sod all though.
Cavey

1st Sep 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because robbo is the only.person who believes in FFP?
Ben J

1st Sep 13 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knew I should have booked tomorrow off FFS.
strick206

1st Sep 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Because robbo is the only.person who believes in FFP?

True, just shows how much of a farce it is
p

1st Sep 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ozil would be a superb signing for Arsenal, but why the hell would RM sell him?
DC90

2nd Sep 13 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More importantly why the fuck would he sign for arsenal
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Sep 13 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ozil is a truly world class player who would be a tremendous signing for any team; but is it just me thinking he's not what Arsenal need? Of course, he's an excellent player to sign just because he's fucking brilliant really. But going forward isn't Arsenal's concern. It's the lack of a truly great CDM that could bite them in the arse. Flamini is a decent signing, but is he enough?
Ben J

2nd Sep 13 at 05:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
More importantly why the fuck would he sign for Moyes

<<  121    122    123    124    125    126    127  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 24 database queries in 0.0513999 seconds