corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw??
Paul_J

User status: Offline
10th Sep 09 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing that backs up this claim of the 'rushed numbers getting put on' rather than having the numbers pre selected and waiting...

If you have a look at the numbers when he turns it around, they're all over the place, 39 point up one way, numbers pointing inwards, numbers pointing outwards...

Surely he wouldn't of had them that messy if he had pre planned it and had the numbers sitting there waiting?

instead, it backs up the claim that out of shot someone is rushingly putting them onto the rack ready for it to be re synced.
Nath

10th Sep 09 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come he didn't buy a ticket? CBA reading 12 pages if this has already been asked.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, even if I was rushing I could put them on there straight.

Just clutching at straws now to try and back your theory up
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Sep 09 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best to have a theory then no theory at all Craig.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Best to have a theory then no theory at all Craig.

Not really.

Someone could have a theory that fairies did it, and thats not better than just admitting you've no idea how it was done.
willay
Premium Member

10th Sep 09 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but if Doyle did pull out the fairy theory we would all know thats fucking stupid.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes but if Doyle did pull out the fairy theory we would all know thats fucking stupid.

Im just waiting for his reply in here tbh, as we know if he agrees with Paul then that is 100% not what happened.
willay
Premium Member

10th Sep 09 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get back to Sports Day and tell jr west ham are shit.
Nath

10th Sep 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Stables, do one.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
get back to Sports Day and tell jr west ham are shit.

Im too scared to, he'll get his posse on me and come and hunt me down with sticks and half bricks.
Reecemac

10th Sep 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he recorded all possibilities of the draw. If you watch as he turns off the tv he stops for a second as the pre recorded part kicks in. Also when he writes down the numbers he doesn't show you as the writing may look different. I guess we will see Friday.
Paul_J

10th Sep 09 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
TBH, even if I was rushing I could put them on there straight.

Just clutching at straws now to try and back your theory up

Sounds like you've got a real talent there. Probably used to handling other people's balls a lot?
Paul_J

10th Sep 09 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWeXOGfiqxg

this backs up the software based camera shake... (notice how still it goes at the point of resync)...

---

3 camera men...

1 for show (and initial walk in), 1 to film the 1 for show and 1 which is a fixed camera with a software based shake applied!
Bart

10th Sep 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac
I think he recorded all possibilities of the draw. If you watch as he turns off the tv he stops for a second as the pre recorded part kicks in. Also when he writes down the numbers he doesn't show you as the writing may look different. I guess we will see Friday.

Tell me your joking... do you know how many possabilities there are?
Neo

10th Sep 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My guess is the second camera will show an angle which shows how he did it.

To answer some people, channel 4 wouldnt let him buy a ticket.
Nath

10th Sep 09 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because he wouldn't have won
Neo

10th Sep 09 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Reecemac

Tell me your joking... do you know how many possabilities there are?

Kinda possible he recorded 76,275,360 combinations I think thats the most realistic guess yet
sc0ott

10th Sep 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even if its camera trickery which i think its not, why would he waste his time doing it to then tell you tomorrow it was a camera stunt?
Neo

10th Sep 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
even if its camera trickery which i think its not, why would he waste his time doing it to then tell you tomorrow it was a camera stunt?

How many people have been talking about this and him, speculating exactly how it was done. Its been mentioned on the radio every time i have turned it on today, all across the internet...Free advertising and makes people interested (and possibly interested enough to watch the other shows hes doing this week)

Quite clever really.
Cosmo

10th Sep 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:

How many people have been talking about this and him, speculating exactly how it was done. Its been mentioned on the radio every time i have turned it on today, all across the internet...Free advertising and makes people interested (and possibly interested enough to watch the other shows hes doing this week)

Quite clever really.

and then lose all his reputation he has built up over the last 5yrs or so across the world when he shows then he is a fake using camera tricks?
Neo

10th Sep 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think it was camera's, more elaborate. And it'll be built up to be unbelievable (even if it was camera trickery)
Nath

10th Sep 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give a few years and that masked bloke will reveal all on 'Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed'.
sc0ott

10th Sep 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:

Quite clever really.

and then lose all his reputation he has built up over the last 5yrs or so across the world when he shows then he is a fake using camera tricks?

Exactly.

everybodys thinking its all about views which pretty much means more money but i very much doubt hes going to waste his career to show how he conned everyone to watch him do some camera trickery on some lottery numbers.
sc0ott

10th Sep 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Give a few years and that masked bloke will reveal all on 'Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed'.

if you are refering to the guy that wears the black suit and mask who stands around half naked women showing you tricks that no one has ever seen on tv before, then just lol.
Nath

10th Sep 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren brown to predict lottery result live just before the draw?? 22 database queries in 0.1130228 seconds