corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
Danny P

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Have you ever heard the term 'cut off your nose to spite your face'?

Aye mate that was more a throw away comment than a serious one. I dont know much about politic or economics etc but I know enough to realise that if the BNP ever got into power then this country would be more fcuked than it already is in a very short space of time.

However, like Paul says, I reckon there will be a lot who will think the way of my comment who wont look at the bigger picture and it could actually lead to an increase in the number of BNP supporters.
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ed, I'm not expecting BNP to be the next government, but getting a few in some seats could make it interesting

or more importantly make other parties take note!
Cosmo

23rd Oct 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is a lot of people support some of the BNP's views, but then they go too far with a lot of things.

Where as the current leading parties dont go far enough on some points as are too scared at losing the election.

We need a happy medium, and if it takes the BNP getting more and more following for the leading parties to realise they need to take up some of their views then so be it.
ed

23rd Oct 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whatever happened to good old spoiling your ballot paper in protest? Or even a good old case of voter apathy
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
The problem is a lot of people support some of the BNP's views, but then they go too far with a lot of things.

Where as the current leading parties dont go far enough on some points as are too scared at losing the election.

We need a happy medium, and if it takes the BNP getting more and more following for the leading parties to realise they need to take up some of their views then so be it.

UKIP?
AlexN
Banned

23rd Oct 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

UKIP?
was just about to say, that's where UKIP comes in
Cosmo

23rd Oct 09 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be one of the major parties tbh, UKIP wont get the mainstream following needed.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Cosmo]
Paul_J

23rd Oct 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
around where i live, i can guarantee you that i will see EVERY DAY foreign people here, who cannot speak a word of english, dossing around, with no jobs, taking our money that we as taxpayers give to our government. this is what really fucks me off. it would fuck me off it was a british person born here etc. but im sorry, it appears to me to be the foreign folk who cant be arsed.

i suggest people go onto youtube and listen to enoch powells river of blood speech, basically he says that if the uk doesnt stop immigration, the streets will be full of violence. he was dead right.

our local papers are full of crime storys where a foreigner has done summat, and its repeat daily, and these people dont have jobs, dont contribute fuck all.

another thing that fucks me off, is how we are made to be racist. during cricket etc, we cant have english flags flying because its racist, but pakistanis can have their flags going?

at a mosque near me, they come out and pray in the street, police have to block off the road as they pray on the road (why??) . if this happened outside a catholic church, there would be absolute hell to pay.

if i went to pakistan, and i wore western cloths, ie some jeans and a slogan'd top, i would be beat to fuck, because its seen as dishonoring them, but they can be here and wear there native stuff, and have the mosques etc.

Alot of that is exactly it! nail on head.
Why are we being punished in our own country for things, because they may offend others.

So many things that we do to accomodate others, would be seen as racist if we did it ourselves.

Not celebrating Christmas, not waving british flags, etc Having a day dedicated to acknowledging their lifestyle / religions.

I just feel, if you come to this country, we should be able to live like how we always have done - if it offends you and you don't like it, leave our country.
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be honest though, have you actually experienced all/any those things or just heard about them on the news?
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Be honest though, have you actually experienced all/any those things or just heard about them on the news?

if your reffering to me-all of them.
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing as well, i GUARANTEE that when england play in the world cup, and we have england flags on cars and stuff, it will make the news and be seen as igniting racial hatred.

mark my words.
fir3vip3r

23rd Oct 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

dont be fooled into thinking everyone who votes for BNP, is an uneducated moron...
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What, like the last world cup when everyone had flags and the only thing on the news was that shops were running out?
AndyKent

23rd Oct 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:

dont be fooled into thinking everyone who votes for BNP, is an uneducated moron...

Not all, but a lot

Genuinely though, you ask loads of people whether they have ACTUALLY experienced what the BNP are telling us and they will say no. When I say experienced I mean being told face-to-face they cannot wave a flag, or visiting a foreign country and being told to wear different clothes etc. Bet most will say no.
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What, like the last world cup when everyone had flags and the only thing on the news was that shops were running out?

andy, seriously, open your eyes. it caused mayhem last time

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article192182.ece

http://www.politic.co.uk/england/12509-arsenal-confiscate-st-georges-flag-its-racist-symbol.html

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2009/04/flag-of-england-racist-symbol.html

bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:

Not all, but a lot

Genuinely though, you ask loads of people whether they have ACTUALLY experienced what the BNP are telling us and they will say no. When I say experienced I mean being told face-to-face they cannot wave a flag, or visiting a foreign country and being told to wear different clothes etc. Bet most will say no.

andy, at football matches, if we take a st georges flag, we get told to remove it. when i went mumbai for work, we were not allowed to expose legs when in public, we were told to not make eye contact as its disrespectful. the women were not allowed out exposing any flesh. these views are fine over there, as it is there country, but not over here.
GF-91
Banned

23rd Oct 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
another thing as well, i GUARANTEE that when england play in the world cup, and we have england flags on cars and stuff, it will make the news and be seen as igniting racial hatred.

mark my words.

My dad had an england flag hanging out the window (the world cup). And the police came knocking; my dad walked to the door, shirtless with an england crest on his chest. The police requested the flag be taken down as it is deemed as racist, or something like that.
My mum, (dark skinned), walked to the door and wondered what was going on. The police left and the flag stayed up.

I wonder, had my mum been white, would the flag had been made to take it down?
Adam_B

23rd Oct 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be interesting to see if these people asking for flags to be removed etc have actually been told to do it by their superiors or whatever or if they have just taken it upon themselves because they beleive what they read in the newspapers about other people aparently doing it.
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets have a look at something else.

in america they celebrate 4th july, or independance day as its better known. they celebrate that to symbolise their freedom from british people from about the 1700's or somewhere similar. basically, it was them saying we are doing things how we want to. brits backed off, americans were happy. job done.

watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OrmKyNXD0

a simple 4th of july celebration, american flags, and brass band, the picturesque scene we all associate with 4th july.

we could never do that in our country, because it would be racist.

we need our own declaration of independance, we need to say what thomas jefferson said many years ago, if you want to live here you take an oath to say you do things the american way, but obviously things done here our way.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by bubble]
Ojc

23rd Oct 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taking flags down etc, ask an American to do the same, see what happens.
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Taking flags down etc, ask an American to do the same, see what happens.

i internet love you.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

23rd Oct 09 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just going back to question time/bnp etc etc

the bbc have recieved so far over 350 complaints about it, 280 so far being that nick was bullied!!

bnp have had more website donations today after QT then ever before.

and QT had its biggest ever audience last night.

AlexN
Banned

23rd Oct 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just going back to question time/bnp etc etc

the bbc have recieved so far over 350 complaints about it, 280 so far being that nick was bullied!!

bnp have had more website donations today after QT then ever before.

and QT had its biggest ever audience last night.

white power
bubble

23rd Oct 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to be perfectly clear, i am not saying the uk should be white only.

im saying that everyone who lives here, no matter colour age yadda yadda, should work, shouldnt be scrounging benefits, and should live the western way.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.2222590 seconds