corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
If every thread end up with me against everyone else that hasn't got a valid opinion then YES it will end that way. Should i simply not say anything or fight for what i believe in??? Not me i'm afraid.

So our opinions arent valid because we havent read a million pages and watched a few videos?

This could go on all week, accept that was beleive different things, it's not hard. I'm not being a dick because you beleive something different. You should follow suit.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I told you why...Lack of research to have a true opinion. Let me know when it sinks in.

You dont need to research EVERYTHING that happens to have an opinion.

my opinion is different to yours.

Let me know when it sinks in.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
If every thread end up with me against everyone else that hasn't got a valid opinion then YES it will end that way. Should i simply not say anything or fight for what i believe in??? Not me i'm afraid.

So our opinions arent valid because we havent read a million pages and watched a few videos?

This could go on all week, accept that was beleive different things, it's not hard. I'm not being a dick because you beleive something different. You should follow suit.

Pretty much yes but not in these idiotic words.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I told you why...Lack of research to have a true opinion. Let me know when it sinks in.

I wonder how you actually get on in life. This is the way most things work you know?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Pretty much yes but not in these idiotic words.

fucking rofl, ok, you just answered everything I ever need to know about you in them few words. You are so one track minded it is unreal.
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look, CN, you think one thing.

Danny, you think another.

One has an interest in the subject, one doesn't and has gone on what the news says.

Neither of you are right or wrong, neither of you knows the real truth, you both think differently, you've both put some abuse in...

Let it lie, move on.

Besides, 911 sh1t is boring, lets get back on space. Its far more geeky, but far more open and fun and less chance of arguments.

Shelly, biggest post you've had in a while ha ha
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Danny, look at his topic in 'sports day' for his research and fact.

he hasn't done either in there.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally you say something right Daimo atleast you can accept that people have different opinions
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny......

Peace?
Dr Pepper

4th Aug 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not big into conspiracy theories ...... but if you want to read some truthful, well researched scary shit from an award winning writer then I urge you to read this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shock_Doctrine

Naomi Klein who is famous for her book 'No Logo' - which is also brilliant.

Its not a conspiracy theory - its investegetive journalism at its best.

Basically proves and explains how america and other governments plan carefully for what to do if certain disasters happen .... then use these events to implement and stregthen there own neo conservative regimes.

One of the most terrifying books you will ever read ..... what they did after the New Orleans flooding is unforgivable ...basically wanted it to happen and had a plan ready to redevelop the area and screw all the poor folk living there .... American politicians were approving planning orders and calling the deadly flood "A fantastic opertunity" while people were dying alone on the streets.

There is another chapter on mk ultra ...cia operation to reserach mind control and mind altering techniques for torture and controlling foreign diplomats ..... there are american citizens who were basically sectioned- kidnapped by the cia then subjected to years of sensory deprivation, mind altering techniques, white noise ect ect - then released back onto the streeets with no memory ofwhat happened .... these people all suffered the same appalling side effects and brain defects and eventually found other people with the same experiance and symptoms on the internet...several of the MK Ultra groups have won out of court apologies and compensation from the american authorities ... really scary stuff.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
quote:

What's wrong with that thread?? Because i have an opinion based on no fact?? LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE BOOM! Gotcha
Daimo B

4th Aug 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Finally you say something right Daimo atleast you can accept that people have different opinions

Im always fucking right, remember that kiddo......

CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Not big into conspiracy theories ...... but if you want to read some truthful, well researched scary shit from an award winning writer then I urge you to read this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shock_Doctrine

Naomi Klein who is famous for her book 'No Logo' - which is also brilliant.

Its not a conspiracy theory - its investegetive journalism at its best.

Basically proves and explains how america and other governments plan carefully for what to do if certain disasters happen .... then use these events to implement and stregthen there own neo conservative regimes.

One of the most terrifying books you will ever read ..... what they did after the New Orleans flooding is unforgivable ...basically wanted it to happen and had a plan ready to redevelop the area and screw all the poor folk living there .... American politicians were approving planning orders and calling the deadly flood "A fantastic opertunity" while people were dying alone on the streets.

There is another chapter on mk ultra ...cia operation to reserach mind control and mind altering techniques for torture and controlling foreign diplomats ..... there are american citizens who were basically sectioned- kidnapped by the cia then subjected to years of sensory deprivation, mind altering techniques, white noise ect ect - then released back onto the streeets with no memory ofwhat happened .... these people all suffered the same appalling side effects and brain defects and eventually found other people with the same experiance and symptoms on the internet...several of the MK Ultra groups have won out of court apologies and compensation from the american authorities ... really scary stuff.

Sorry mate they have earnt money from this so they must be liars sorry Nath said not me
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Danny......

Peace?

No peace to make on my part, I've not been angry at you once simply trying to explain something
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Danny......

Peace?

No peace to make on my part, I've not been angry at you once simply trying to explain something

Well there is on my part...

Sooooooo

Peace?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah fair enough, you are clearly passionate about it and I respect you opinion it it but please please realise in future that we may think different it could save 7 pages of bullshit
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chemtrails
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
quote:

What's wrong with that thread?? Because i have an opinion based on no fact?? LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE BOOM! Gotcha

Finally, I think you have just grasped your first concept...
CORSA NUT

quote:
Yeah fair enough, you are clearly passionate about it and I respect you opinion it it but please please realise in future that we may think different it could save 7 pages of bullshit

CORSA NUT

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
chemtrails

Noooooooooooooooooooo
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
chemtrails

Noooooooooooooooooooo

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are your views on this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10856231
JonnyJ

4th Aug 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SO to summarise....

Shelly should get her tits out, aye?
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CIA are the most powerful organisation on earth IMO.

Scary network.

Only since YouTube have terrorists stopped killing in the name of their god and been replaced by oil tycoons with dubiously overly complicated ridicules conspiracy theories
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohhhhhh yesh

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0184631 seconds