corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
Graham88

User status: Offline
14th Jun 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Take note Steve.
sand-eel

14th Jun 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Who says this crash was his fault?

Seeing as there was no one else involved and graham said he turned around to see where his mate was and hit a kerb, i struggle to see how it could be blamed on anything else?

I see...didnt actually read everything in here as it was all "he was a twat anyway" etc
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because is there need for unnecessary comments when someone's dead?

Why don't people who don't like him stay silent at times like this?
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Take note Steve.

agreed if it was in a sensitive place, eg somewhere his family would see etc, but lets face it apart from you, which iv already stated feel sorry for, its not likely to affect anyone, saying his family could google his name and come across this is absurd in all honesty
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you type in xa0s into google this thread is the 7th link

Not that his Nan would type that into google

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by JonnyJ]
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol exactly what i mean, and even if that extremely unlikely event did happen theres a whole encylocpedias stuff of worse content to find posted from the man himself out there
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the point of if his family sees it, you should have some respect surely? Yeah you think luke was a dick but I'm pretty sure his family werent. If your in a similar situation I'll be sure to write harsh comments on your post... Then you'll see how it feels.
Graham88

14th Jun 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jonny proved you wrong within 2 minutes Steve.

Let me copy and paste something I have just written to another forum:

Luke died doing something he loved, it was the stupidest mistake ever and I bet he's kicking himself but it is just an extremely unfortunate turn of events. Dean is the only one who can truly know and explain EXACTLY what happened as he was with him, I don't think anybody can be the judge of that and I am actually shocked at some of the responses on here. I never expected Luke to get the biggest of send offs, his internet persona and the way he came across doesn't exactly go in his favour but I thought that grown men might have a bit of consideration for the fact that a 24 year old who is into the same hobby as all of you has now died leaving behind a Mum, Grandmother and Sister who all loved him dearly. His friends loved him alot shown big time by the massive shock it's given anyone. If any of you actually knew him you see past the internet persona and that is just the way Luke was, he loved the attention and I bet he would love to be reading all the threads across the internet about him now.

So I think if anybody has anything negative to say the best thing you can do is keep the thoughts in your head, or put it somewhere else, as I am sure at some point his family will read this.

RIP Luke
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davenova
Because is there need for unnecessary comments when someone's dead?

Why don't people who don't like him stay silent at times like this?

The legacy that Xa0s has build up/left behind was always going to cause a reaction like this on here, Briskoda and any other forums he frequented. He brought that on himself but like has been said no one on here has said he deserved to die.

I have nothing further to say. I understand that you are grieving for someone that you were fond off and I sympathise with that.

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by SetH]
_Allan_

14th Jun 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davenova
If your in a similar situation I'll be sure to write harsh comments on your post... Then you'll see how it feels.

Please don't write any bad words about me on the net when I die. My mum can't even operate a fucking tv remote. Flame away.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand his persona on the Internet wasn't the best AT ALL! But until you meet someone in real life, you cannot 100% judge them...
Steve
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it happened to me and I knew someone equally as cockish I would provably realise that a lot of people disliked him and mourned in my private time in my own way
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The ironic thing is if there was some way he could see the reaction his death gained on here and other places, he'd love it.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He would. He came onto forums for a reaction, he didn't come on here for you to like him.

Tbh I reckon if he could see it right now, he'd be laughing
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So we are all agreed then, this thread is a good thing, a fitting tribute to the legend that was l337 h4x0r and crazy driver, xa0s

[Edited on 14-06-2012 by JonnyJ]
craig55

14th Jun 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is being blown out of proportion
Graham88

14th Jun 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If it happened to me and I knew someone equally as cockish I would provably realise that a lot of people disliked him and mourned in my private time in my own way

Everyone deals with things in different ways Steve. And seeing as he isn't here to defend himself for the first time in 24 years I feel like I have to tone things down for the sake of respect for the lad.

There are people who are friends with him who wouldn't be able to read the screen for being so upset never mind thinking about responding to a few cheap shot comments, whereas I just feel numb so I am not in mourning, it still doesn't feel true because the Luke I know was such a prankster I'm expecting a text any minute saying "joke lolz" but unfortunately this time around it isn't coming. I'm not posting because I suddenly dislike anyone for what they've said, I think people are being proper dicks but I don't dislike them, I'm posting because I was one of Luke's many friends and he deserves slightly more respect no matter what you may think.
SetH

14th Jun 12 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig55
This is being blown out of proportion

If people can contain their emotions, avoid the personal attacks and stay objective then it is a good conversation IMHO.

I am a keyboard warrior and steve is just a CUNT
craig55

14th Jun 12 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day everyones young and reckless at some point in there life theres probly people out there a lot worse than this lad but they dont post there antics on public forums which made him seem like a idiot
Sam
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was one of Luke's many friends and he deserves slightly more respect no matter what you may think.

No offence Graham but as has already been said (or words to the effect) - you can't make people pay respect towards someone in death that they did not respect in life, despite whether you think your friend deserved it or not. Nor is 'if you've nothing to say don't say anything at all' gonna wash with people either - people will say and do whatever the hell they want I'm afraid.

If one of my friends died and I knew some people were slating him on the Internet I would be upset and probably pissed off, but I also know there's nothing I can do about it.

You have your memories of your friend in happier times - just think about that rather than caring about what people on here have to say at the end of the day.
davenova

14th Jun 12 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you cant make people pay respect, but perhaps people should think.. I know Luke only through the internet, not in real life...

How do you think his family and friends would feel seeing people saying this? It shows just how low some people are in my opinion
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest i agree with what the few people on here have said, if theres nothing nice to say, say nothing.

If you didnt like the lad, or how he drove/rode, thats your own view but keep it to yourself

As john-d said, if you loose someone you know or love in a RTA you will know what people such as graham are going through
RIP to the lad, lets he didnt tell any of his friends about cs, as im sure they would be distrought if they read this shite
JonnyJ

14th Jun 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The "dont have anything nice to say" thing i could accept if it was on either his FB page/a tribute page etc

But on a corsa forum he frequented for the sole reason to wind people up, then they should be allowed to say whatever they like
MarkSport

14th Jun 12 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:
I was one of Luke's many friends and he deserves slightly more respect no matter what you may think.

No offence Graham but as has already been said (or words to the effect) - you can't make people pay respect towards someone in death that they did not respect in life, despite whether you think your friend deserved it or not. Nor is 'if you've nothing to say don't say anything at all' gonna wash with people either - people will say and do whatever the hell they want I'm afraid.

If one of my friends died and I knew some people were slating him on the Internet I would be upset and probably pissed off, but I also know there's nothing I can do about it.

You have your memories of your friend in happier times - just think about that rather than caring about what people on here have to say at the end of the day.

Sam
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we are all going round in circles here in this thread...

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.0150900 seconds