corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD*

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD*
SeanXE

User status: Offline
16th Aug 10 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Forgot to mention mate.yu could take your airbag off but disconnect your battery first.there are two t25 (iirc) torx bolts behind the steering wheel .try connecting the horn wires together on back of stering wheel to see if they work

Nice one mate, will write these down and try em during the week. Will let yoou know if any work
12valver

17th Aug 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S7M XE
Whats his GSi like? and ill take a look yaahh lol, will have to see if its the squib then i can start modding some more

Cool, only just noticed your gunna tint the rear lights completely red, should look immense! Ah my dads GSi is pretty damn scruffy its a 2.5 Silver Hatchback facelift, needs a fair bit of paintwork and its got a set of horrid facelift cdx wheels on atm... It was gunna be broke for spares and we couldnt see it just get broken up, as they seem to be getting pretty rare. Thanks for the comment btw , the depos aint going nowhere lol...

[Edited on 17-08-2010 by 12valver]
SeanXE

18th Aug 10 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah lol, see it on my mates corsa and wanted to do it , and ahh good man restore it back to its good self and ahh i got one depo left from crash just need another lool
12valver

18th Aug 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill keep an eye out for you, im always on fleabay looking for sort after parts. So if 1 or a pair of Depos come up cheap ill let you know. Yeah red lights should look far better than the standards against arden blue. When i've got some time i wanna get a spare set of rear lights and attempt to tint the indicator/reverse light part. Yeah the vectra will take a long while, as its as and when we've got time and money to do bits to it...
SeanXE

18th Aug 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 12valver
Ill keep an eye out for you, im always on fleabay looking for sort after parts. So if 1 or a pair of Depos come up cheap ill let you know. Yeah red lights should look far better than the standards against arden blue. When i've got some time i wanna get a spare set of rear lights and attempt to tint the indicator/reverse light part. Yeah the vectra will take a long while, as its as and when we've got time and money to do bits to it...

Yehh ill look out for yoour car Nice one mate, just let me know if yoou find any. And yeh one of my mates has red tinteed lights on his white GSi rep, C20LET yoou might of seen it, its white with orange roof and cav slabs.
Daveskater
Premium Member

18th Aug 10 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
@Daveskater, thanks and whos Luke? lol.
Maybe I'm getting confused. I thought it was you that knew the guy who bought my old car. Luke Day

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SeanXE

19th Aug 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:
Maybe I'm getting confused. I thought it was you that knew the guy who bought my old car. Luke Day

Oh yeah! Sorry lol forgot about that, nah i havent. Only time ive seen it is when i u2u'd you last year saying i saw it not sure if hes passed yet, ill ask him on facebook
12valver

19th Aug 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yehh ill look out for yoour car Nice one mate, just let me know if yoou find any. And yeh one of my mates has red tinteed lights on his white GSi rep, C20LET yoou might of seen it, its white with orange roof and cav slabs.

Cool, ill have to make sure i flash my lights next time i see you... Im only by the l&d so no doubt we'll spot eachother at some point. Surprisingly i havent seen it, most of the time im the first to notice a motor like that. Have to keep an eye out, sounds pretty smart...
Daveskater
Premium Member

21st Aug 10 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh yeah! Sorry lol forgot about that, nah i havent. Only time ive seen it is when i u2u'd you last year saying i saw it not sure if hes passed yet, ill ask him on facebook
Oh right, fair enough He did sign up on here and got prem so he could go on the stand at PVS but never posted Hasn't logged in since April or something

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SeanXE

27th Aug 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh right, fair enough He did sign up on here and got prem so he could go on the stand at PVS but never posted Hasn't logged in since April or something

Yeahh sorry to tell yoou mate, but i was speaking to him last thursday night about what his plans were for his corsa, and then after we stopped talking he went out and sadly crashed yoour old corsa and passed away

RIP Luke Day.. x
SeanXE

25th Dec 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey people, haven't updated in a long time. Bought some new wheels today, some white cav slabs will get some pictures tomorrow Thanks to Nathan_27
Firestate88

25th Dec 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need an astra lol
12valver

26th Dec 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are the cesaros goin ? Should look pretty good on slabs, are you keeping them white?
SeanXE

26th Dec 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Where are the cesaros goin ? Should look pretty good on slabs, are you keeping them white?

There staying for winter wheels and will be staying white for a while, when I get them refurbed will either be white again or going black
SeanXE

26th Dec 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pictures. As you can see one has a silver centre cap.. for now

12valver

26th Dec 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them on
custom_corsa

26th Dec 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above
SeanXE

27th Dec 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will get them on tomorrow if all goes to plan Hope it doesn't look tacky like some people have thought it might
12valver

27th Dec 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah i think it should look ok, although i think the same colour as the cesaros would look nice on them.
SeanXE

27th Dec 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nah i think it should look ok, although i think the same colour as the cesaros would look nice on them.

Yeah will be getting them refurbed, either white or black
Depends on whether the crack is as bad as i think or not. You seen it in GC?
billy_t15

27th Dec 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dibs on the cesaros if your planning to sell!
12valver

27th Dec 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Cool! Yeah get it done it dont look that bad, Fieldhouse & Husbands should be able to make a top quality job on that, what did they charge to do the front end? If you dont mind me asking!
SeanXE

27th Dec 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool! Yeah get it done it dont look that bad, Fieldhouse & Husbands should be able to make a top quality job on that, what did they charge to do the front end? If you dont mind me asking!

Will go down on Wednesday and get a quote, and £486.72 Including spraying.
SeanXE

29th Dec 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i went to the body shop that replaced my front end today to get a quote on fixing my B pillar, will get the letter through the post in a few days They said they will use a hack saw to cut the crack bigger. Weld it then blend the spray into the door and quarter panel, then it wont come back He said they've done quite a few, so should be all good.

Pics of crack.

Sean!
12valver

29th Dec 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet mate, let us know the outcome. Will be interesting to see pics of it after its done ...

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seans Arden, Z12XE. *NOW SOLD* 24 database queries in 0.1044469 seconds