corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jay-corsa-gsi
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The shit is you took money off people for items you didn't have, thanks for the text too, I needed a laugh.
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would imagine all the shit is you taking money for parts you cannot supply and never had the inttention of supplying hence the lack of tracking numbers for the supposedly sent items, then not responding to u2u's and contiued lies and excuses. i think thats "wats all the shit" is about
c20letandy1988

22nd Jan 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKOFF COCK. ALL YOU GIMPS WERE QUICK ENOUGH TO JUMP INTO J_T'S DISPUTE OVER ME!!!!!!!

[Edited on 22-01-2010 by Ian]
c20letandy1988

22nd Jan 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J_T
IV GOT ALL OF JAY-CORSA-GSI BANK DETAILS SORT CODE- ACCOUNT NUMBER AND FULL NAME, I BOUGHT SOME PARTS LAST THURSDAY AND SEND PAYPMENT MY BANK TRANSFER HE AGREED TO SEND NEXDAY DELIVERY AS I NEEDED BEFORE WEEKEND, STILL NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING AND HE ISNT ASNWERING MY CALLS OR U2US ANYONE NO HOW TO RESOLVE THIS? ALSO C20XE ANDY STILL OWES ME MONEY BACK ON LIGHTS I BOUGHT OFF HIM THAT WERE DESCRIBED AS NEW BUT ARRIVED BROKEN AND DIRTY/CLEARLY USED!

c20xeandy1988 owes you nowt mate
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caps lock really isnt needed, also stop filling the thread with shit, U2U someone if you have a problem with them. This thread is to do with what's gone on with jay, not you.
c20letandy1988

22nd Jan 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok sorry
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Jan 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha andy u ok lad
sam_homepc
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been refunded also now.
Thanks all

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol is da it
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ripping people off is nowt like is it lol. tosser
metterz123

22nd Jan 10 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I said above, u2u him if you want to argue.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Jan 10 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20xeandy1988
WHY DON'T YOU FUCKOFF COCK
Fuck off where? Out of this thread? But I am involved in this thread. I'm trying to get people their money back and I'm trying to avoid having to report John to the Police.

If you would rather I fucked off and left John to get prosecuted then just say the word. I'll fuck off, I'll leave everyone else to report it to the Police and we'll see where that takes Johns business and life in general.

John - can you confirm that you're OK with this. Far less work for me of course. Let me know. Just go straight to the Police now. Its no problem and its what Andy would prefer.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 10 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam_homepc
I've been refunded also now.
Sound.

Can anyone else who has been refunded reply in here and I'll edit the post on page two. Don't quote that post. Just reply and say where you're up to.
c20letandy1988

22nd Jan 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
WHY DON'T YOU FUCKOFF COCK
Fuck off where? Out of this thread? But I am involved in this thread. I'm trying to get people their money back and I'm trying to avoid having to report John to the Police.

If you would rather I fucked off and left John to get prosecuted then just say the word. I'll fuck off, I'll leave everyone else to report it to the Police and we'll see where that takes Johns business and life in general.

John - can you confirm that you're OK with this. Far less work for me of course. Let me know. Just go straight to the Police now. Its no problem and its what Andy would prefer.

ONLY SAID THAT IAN BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO FUCKOFF AS THE THREAD WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND NOW YOU HAVE EDITED THE POST ABOVE SO LOOKS LIKE ME KICKING OFF ???
c20letandy1988

22nd Jan 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
discrimination or what
Diddums, now fuck off out of this thread if its nothing to do with you.

SEE AS ABOVE

DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you typing in capitals, it's not necessary.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 10 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ONLY SAID THAT IAN BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO FUCKOFF AS THE THREAD WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

I know why you said it, and I'll say it again, it's got fuck all to do with you, fuck off.

I'm sure people are capable of going back a page to read what I wrote and if they're not I'll remind them - anyone who is not involved in this deal can fuck off.

Can you confirm whether you would actually like me to fuck off, I've got to go out in a bit and I'll put the Police report in tonight if so.
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y put police report in when i have refunded people today and will carry on refunding people too. So there is no need to put police report in now
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 10 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checking what Andy would prefer.
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt so fuck off
mar_cus

22nd Jan 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to let you know i have recieved my money back! Can't say it was on time, but it got here in the end.
mar_cus

22nd Jan 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to let you know i have recieved my money back! Can't say it was on time, but it got here in the end.
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no doubt with money taken from people on another forum
jay2907

22nd Jan 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets be honest realy if he was intentionaly ripping you off(which im not saying he is or isnt) with 2 threads against him do you think he'd still be in here if not... a real thief would have just fuckd off the site completely so i know uve all been hard done by, by not recieving money/parts but at least your getting your money back..some poeple never see it again.. i got scammed off ebay for 250 for an xboxnthe 1st one when the package came was just full of bricks so thank ya selves lucky it isnt a great amount

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi 24 database queries in 0.0191450 seconds