corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conspiracy Theories
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
4th Aug 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Not big into conspiracy theories ...... but if you want to read some truthful, well researched scary shit from an award winning writer then I urge you to read this....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shock_Doctrine

Naomi Klein who is famous for her book 'No Logo' - which is also brilliant.

Its not a conspiracy theory - its investegetive journalism at its best.

Basically proves and explains how america and other governments plan carefully for what to do if certain disasters happen .... then use these events to implement and stregthen there own neo conservative regimes.

One of the most terrifying books you will ever read ..... what they did after the New Orleans flooding is unforgivable ...basically wanted it to happen and had a plan ready to redevelop the area and screw all the poor folk living there .... American politicians were approving planning orders and calling the deadly flood "A fantastic opertunity" while people were dying alone on the streets.

There is another chapter on mk ultra ...cia operation to reserach mind control and mind altering techniques for torture and controlling foreign diplomats ..... there are american citizens who were basically sectioned- kidnapped by the cia then subjected to years of sensory deprivation, mind altering techniques, white noise ect ect - then released back onto the streeets with no memory ofwhat happened .... these people all suffered the same appalling side effects and brain defects and eventually found other people with the same experiance and symptoms on the internet...several of the MK Ultra groups have won out of court apologies and compensation from the american authorities ... really scary stuff.

Sorry mate they have earnt money from this so they must be liars sorry Nath said not me

Not keen on Michael Moore myself...far too biased and one sided view of things ---- hes funny but hes no more than an entertainer with a decent skill for making highly watchable doc films. Bowling for columbine was decent - the 9/11 was very average and far too emotional. His books are much better imo.

Prefer research based on fact myself .....

This is the other book well worth reading for some scary shit happening in this country

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_State
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
What are your views on this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10856231

Hmmmmmm i have to say first i am against all religion personally. Not that i have any bad feelings towards religious people you understand.

A difficult situation indeed..
Dom

4th Aug 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
"And while the 9/11 passengers unsuspecting travel towards their immanent deaths, on the ground from a war room Israeli agents carry out phone calls to relatives of the passengers that were still in the air, using voice morphing technology and caller-ID spoofing and "

Greta spellign and grammar

Irony at it's best

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Oh, and voice-morphing technology

You can certainly recreate a voice. IRCAM (music institute in Paris) were working on techniques and technology to emulate voice(s). In short they ended up processing 100hrs of hours of this dead 1940s opera singer and then created a brand new opera based on her voice which fooled a few academics/judges.
And this is just a music research institute, so it wouldn't surprise me if the technology was out there to do something like this.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So then...The Holocaust
JonnyJ

4th Aug 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So then...The Holocaust

Jews did it to themselves to make everyone feel sorry for them, so people would accept them.
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So then...The Holocaust

That's what's happening now with the shit food/drink they are plowing us with only a less evasive way.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What else do you read in to CN?other conspiricy theories?
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Michael Moore is enjoyable but laughable at the same time. The whole shock of him saying soldiers listen to metal music when attacking the enemy. Shocking how someone who's job it is is to neutralise the threat (kill if nessecary) listens to heavy metal whilst doing their job. If soldiers had a mental breakdown everytime they killed someone the armed forces would be as much good as a chocolate fireguard
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What else do you read in to CN?other conspiricy theories?

I'm not really INTO conspiracys persei, it's just if there is two sides to any subject i'll look at both sides and make my opinion. The main thing i'm looking at now is the Food debate. Very scary stuff.
Nath

4th Aug 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
So then...The Holocaust

That's what's happening now with the shit food/drink they are plowing us with only a less evasive way.

OMFG please tell me that is sarcasm that has gone over my head?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elaborate, food debate? the thing you mentioned in reply to the Holocaust?
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea food thing?

Alan re your u2u my iPhone messed up and didn't post what I wrote u2u you after work when I have find
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Elaborate, food debate? the thing you mentioned in reply to the Holocaust?

Just basically what is going into our food we eat or what we drink. Apartame..foaming agents..flouride etc
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Yea food thing?

Alan re your u2u my iPhone messed up and didn't post what I wrote u2u you after work when I have find

Sound mate
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
quote:
So then...The Holocaust

OMFG please tell me that is sarcasm that has gone over my head?

What do you mean Nath?
Jamie Walby

4th Aug 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was 911 real or not?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
So was 911 real or not?

Do all the research you can then form an opinion mate.
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So then...The Holocaust

Just some pikey cowboy Tottenham fan who fucked up a boiler installation as he wasn't Gas Safe Registered.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading a wiki page on 9/11 conspiricys, saying the twin towers and that number 7 building were part of a controlled demolition...how would that have gone un noticed to the general public? surely to bring buildings down of that magnitude would take a lot of well placed explosives?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Witnesses reported seeing 'Workers' at both sites the day before i think.

Obviously this is one of the harder parts to prove because as you said it would 'Come out' etc
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're talking tons of explosives though arent we, how would that get passed people? CCTV will be on every corner in NYC, surely weeks and weeks before the event have been finely looked at to eliminate this theory?
Limecat
Banned

4th Aug 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Workers? You mean there were workers at 2 huge skyscrapers? You are shitting me right?

What do you mean, you 'think', I thought you had researched it? Do you think these 'workers', could fill each building to the rafters with explosives in 1 day, un'-noticed?
Jambo

4th Aug 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aspartame is rubbish I did the 60 day test and felt no different. It's safe. Just 1 girl happened to be allergic to it and stopped drinking it cured her doesn't mean the rest or the world will react the same
sc0ott

4th Aug 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo i believe in ufos, aliens, fuck even ghosts and i like to read about them, whether they are photoshopped pictures or not but its the stories that make me like that. if i were to go and do years of research and studying to find the truth then wouldnt that make my opinion void in some way?
CORSA NUT

4th Aug 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Aspartame is rubbish I did the 60 day test and felt no different. It's safe. Just 1 girl happened to be allergic to it and stopped drinking it cured her doesn't mean the rest or the world will react the same

But Jambo do you know how the hell it's made??? You put that shit in your body for 60 days?? In what dose? it may take years for the true effects to form.

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Conspiracy Theories 22 database queries in 0.0895209 seconds