corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
O and I will just add it's a great day for both Northern clubs. It's fucking great to shove it down the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal fans throats!

Big time City lol.

Far more successful than arsenal this season. O wait you did win the emirates cup didn't you!
Russ

14th May 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congrats DR, not often you get a chance to go to Wemberly to support your team, glad you enjoyed it and congrats
Ben J

14th May 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
O and I will just add it's a great day for both Northern clubs. It's fucking great to shove it down the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal fans throats!

Big time City lol.

Far more successful than arsenal this season. O wait you did win the emirates cup didn't you!

This season.

Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It seems to me that certain people post in Sport Day just to get a reaction, stir shit up.

I assume you mean me there. I don't care if you react or not, my point of 3rd place being a crap finish is a valid one from any United fans point of view. Is it not?
Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
congrats DR, not often you get a chance to go to Wemberly to support your team, glad you enjoyed it and congrats

Im sure he'll get a chance with whatever team he supports next season.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably mean me too, for today anyway. Just because certain people see me as not in the "in crowd" for this sub-forum, they think they own the place

Some people are getting too big for their boots IMO, and need taking down a level or two.
Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because it was from me stating that point which I was jumped upon by the supporters of non successful teams.
Jamie Walby

14th May 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben whats your blood pressure like?
Aaron

quote:
Not sure why you are still going on about that. Wasn't even me who questioned it.

He didnt even mention you, so why get respond to him this time?????
Russ

there is no "in crowd" in match day, there are people who help the sub forum with constructive posts, and people who turn up when board to ruin it.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, nice delete Ben J, busted
Ben J

14th May 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Probably mean me too, for today anyway. Just because certain people see me as not in the "in crowd" for this sub-forum, they think they own the place

Some people are getting too big for their boots IMO, and need taking down a level or two.

maybe you aren't seen as in the "crowd" because you just piss everyone off?
Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There certainly is a clique in here I've noticed, when anybody else tries to join in they take their ball in lol.
I have posted in sports day but can't be arsed most of the time because of a few people's attitudes. Me supporting United and having a different opinion doesn't help my case.
Russ

14th May 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

aJ. didnt piss anyone off, this Aaron though, can't even be arsed to do weekend threads
Aaron

14th May 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

"Everyone" meaning you and Russ?, and perhaps a few others
Ben J

quote:
, nice delete Ben J, busted

Only deleted it so I could quote the post it referredit to.
Russ

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:

There certainly is a clique in here I've noticed, when anybody else tries to join in they take their ball in lol.
I have posted in sports day but can't be arsed most of the time because of a few people's attitudes. Me supporting United and having a different opinion doesn't help my case.
we welcome all who have constructive input, we dont expect in constantly, but just turning up to argue and bait will not impress anyone
Aaron

14th May 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
aJ. didnt piss anyone off, this Aaron though, can't even be arsed to do weekend threads

"Word of the Day" was a huge success wasn't it?
Ben J

14th May 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Not sure why you are still going on about that. Wasn't even me who questioned it.

He quoted me?
Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
there is no "in crowd" in match day, there are people who help the sub forum with constructive posts, and people who turn up when board to ruin it.

Come on Russ be honest mate. There is a group in here without doubt. I didn't come on here to bait. I was making a point and was slated for it. I'm not bothered at all, it's the internet and I'm a grow man I can take it.
Ateod football is all about the banter between rival fans, plenty love to give it here but won't take it.
Russ

14th May 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was constructive and well received in my experience
Terry12

14th May 11 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

we welcome all who have constructive input, we dont expect in constantly, but just turning up to argue and bait will not impress anyone

Hand on heart I didn't come on to bait or impress. I made a point I still stand by and was jumped on for it. Check my last 4 years on here and you'll see I have only ever dropped bait for Cosmo and Dick Raper.
Russ

14th May 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Come on Russ be honest mate. There is a group in here without doubt. I didn't come on here to bait. I was making a point and was slated for it. I'm not bothered at all, it's the internet and I'm a grow man I can take it.
Ateod football is all about the banter between rival fans, plenty love to give it here but won't take it.
i thought you turned up to say Arsenal need to sign TK and misquote Ben J, but maybe I'm wrong. There isn't an in crowd, there are regulars, everyone who usually posts in here have valid points, chrisritch included (/feints)
Terry12

14th May 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

He quoted me?

Quoted you as I got the feeling your point was aimed at me and Aaron. We were the only ones being flamed. Didn't specifically mention you though.
Aaron

14th May 11 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it was constructive and well received in my experience

So you stopped it because?

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by Never been to Anfield to hear the loudest fans in the world 23 database queries in 0.0167801 seconds