corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
6th May 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gidged500
And got them fitted (front only for now need a glacier white rear bumper before I do the rear any one got one ? )

will look well when its finished mate
gidged500
Premium Member

6th May 12 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gidged500
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad news , went over at weekend to get gus out and clean him managed to finish off the front got it out cleaned it , paint work is a bit shabby now which has confused me a little , passenger door needs a respray as well as the passenger side rear quarter as the yellow stuff (I suspect rust) can't be shifted As well as some on the roof , so unless I get a good offer on gus or a swap it's going to be broken all the good bits will e going on my black one and I will be getting that to a better state as its a better starting point , plan was originally to use gus whilst doing my black one up but gus needs too much work now in my eyes so I think this thread will be turning into my black Corsa thread lol sad day but life goes on ........
gidged500
Premium Member

11th May 12 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BeetleGav

11th May 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man up and sort it!
gidged500
Premium Member

17th May 12 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its already begun quite a few bits are going on my black corsa and i do have 1 more corsa lol might rat look it and slam it
kennySRi

17th May 12 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please rat look it so i can have a good laugh everytime i see you

What's wrong with Gus? Is it just that rust on the rear quarters? Get some quotes to sort it, shouldnt cost too much. It'll be a shame to scrap it after all this time wanting it on the road. Apart from the stupid bonnet bra it's looking nice, i like white corsas.

You should weigh that 3rd corsa in and use the money to fix this one. Use it as a daily and go all out on the black corsa and bring it out for fun (that's if you're allowed to drive after midnight now)
gidged500
Premium Member

17th May 12 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you mean if Im aloud out after midnight now lol, nah was gonna rat the red one , there's a fair bit of rust on gus roof rear quarters and other bits do I'm gonna strip it put all the good bits on my black one and maybe use gus for a grasser or sell it for a grasser won't be scrapping it though
kennySRi

17th May 12 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought your insurance a bit ago didnt allow you to drive after midnight?

Grasser? Just as bad as stripping it Lol.
gidged500
Premium Member

18th May 12 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havnt said that lol I work nights so I'd be stuffed if I couldn't lol
Nathan Kirkpatrick

6th Jul 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does the powerflow exhaust sound like against the sport engine fella?

really considering on getting one cause i love the way the look an sit..just trying to get so comment gathered up on what the like...
Adster

6th Jul 12 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you break this mate i'll happly take those lights from you....

Looking good though fella
gidged500
Premium Member

17th Jul 12 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Kirkpatrick
what does the powerflow exhaust sound like against the sport engine fella?

really considering on getting one cause i love the way the look an sit..just trying to get so comment gathered up on what the like...

Sounded pretty good, had a standard manifold decat and powerflow centre and back box sounded raspy aswell , well worth getting ive a similar system on my black corsa but its a bigger bore its in my other project thread
gidged500
Premium Member

17th Jul 12 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adster
if you break this mate i'll happly take those lights from you....

Looking good though fella

put the front and rear lights on my black corsa im afriad sorry
gidged500
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so whilst I've been away I've been thinking about gus and I've spent too much time to strip it and send it to the scrapers, so what I'm going to do is strip it bear with me fit my cobra Monaco s buckets finished the body work (fit the rear arches and rear bumper oh and some rear light and use it as a track/road toy. Won't have any carpet or headlining maybe just 2 front speakers that's all lol.
The little 1.4 isn't a bad engine I know it's not the fastest thing in the world but I want a Corsa that really handles well. All being well I'll begin stripping on Thursday and I'll add some pictures Any comments queries complaints concers are all welcome !
gidged500
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So this is what I've returned to a garage full of bits got loads of stuff I'm going to be selling so u2u me if you want got a white door with a few dents - free a polar sea blue sport boot £10 and loads of wings anyway pics

BeetleGav

6th Sep 12 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poor car
gidged500
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know just over 3 months of neglect :/ its going to be getting some love over these next few weeks though
SimonTW

7th Sep 12 at 05:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't look like much stripping happened. Or when you text to say "Sam was going to do the stripping" did I misunderstand?
gidged500
Premium Member

7th Sep 12 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol it's going to be happening at weekend I think need to get rid of a load of bits first, forgot how much stuff I had
SimonTW

7th Sep 12 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which one's happening? Sam or the car?

What day/times are you over?
gidged500
Premium Member

7th Sep 12 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam hasn't done any striping of any kind lol , think Sunday I'll be over after dinner to get stuck in
SimonTW

7th Sep 12 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what my plans are but I will try and pop over even if it's just for a quick catch up if I can.
BeetleGav

7th Sep 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any interesting parts you will be removing?
gidged500
Premium Member

7th Sep 12 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just give me a txt si gav all the interiors being removed and I've 2 mint red wings

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Gus My 1.0 (x14xe) gls daily project, kissed a tree :/ being broken all for sale 23 database queries in 0.0161929 seconds