corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People still living at their parents...

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People still living at their parents...
spencer88

User status: Offline
15th Nov 11 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
£750 is expensive if you earn £1000 a month.

£750 a month is cheap (ish) if you earn £2k a month.

House prices, employment circumstances and cost of living depending on where you are in the country is a factor too.

Exactly.

It is ok everyone saying you should not live with parents after 21 bla bla bla.
Not everyone earns enough.
Just because people do not earn enough, does not mean they are not in good jobs, the local economy dictates it mostly.
John

15th Nov 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

I love how how he's getting abuse for a £330 per month mortgage, I post up that mine is £131 and nothing is said

How much equity do you have?

We're talking about people moving out from their parents.. i.e. not a lot of capital.

I have no equity, been renting last few years. It's not shared ownership, not paying rent too, only paying 10% deposit

That just means the house is really cheap, I can't be annoyed finding a mortgage calculator but 40k?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corr its kicking off in here and I've been busy working. Has anyone mentioned that Ben G bolted him self up a scottish bird and a house to pay off? Pussy trap imo.
Lynny

15th Nov 11 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:
quote:

I love how how he's getting abuse for a £330 per month mortgage, I post up that mine is £131 and nothing is said

We're talking about people moving out from their parents.. i.e. not a lot of capital.

I have no equity, been renting last few years. It's not shared ownership, not paying rent too, only paying 10% deposit

That just means the house is really cheap, I can't be annoyed finding a mortgage calculator but 40k?

House is cheap, very. But it's in a nice area, is massive (living room and main bedroom are both approx 6.5m x 4.5m, 2nd bedroom 6.5m x 3.5m and third bed little smaller), just had new boiler, new bathroom suite in etc. Only £25k! Been a repossession so they just wanted to recover costs. Yes I've been lucky in finding this, very lucky, but these are out there.

I think problem is, a lot of people want to move out, but don't want to drop the standard of their house, which their parents probably spent 30 years building up to. Im happy to start at the bottom of the property ladder.
Lynny

15th Nov 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair

quote:
24 and not lived with parents for nearly 5 years. In process of buying as I have been renting, hoping to have completion by the end of the month. 3 bedroom place, repayment mortgage is £131 per month and it's a 5 min drive from work

has anyone mentioned this yet? 3bed repayment mortage £131 pm HUGE deposit or cheap house and lengthy mortgage?

25 years mortgage
BarnshaW

15th Nov 11 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
people who live at home over the age of 25 are the ones who like to listen to their mum and dad having sex in the next room.

i think its great, i get up in the morn at 7 and i got a cup of coffee waiting for me outside my room, dinner made for me, washing done, and i have loads of money

well gutted to be living at home i am

Or you could move out and fend for yourself like a respectable grown up adult instead of being selfish having mummy look after you so you can spend silly amounts of money on fuel and blind people with aftermarket HIDS in your Subaru Impreza.

[Edited on 15-11-2011 by A2H GO]

deary me, got to an all new level have we not

i am quite respectable, i have a very respectable job , probably not as respectable as yours as i dont get put in company magazines in a shirt which is far too small for me, nor do i drive a banged out civic
Marc

15th Nov 11 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What type of shirts do you get?
Jake

15th Nov 11 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would love to wear a shirt that is too small for you
BarnshaW

15th Nov 11 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would jake, then i will do some friday night arm routines for the weekend when i go out with the money i saved not from having a mortgage
willay
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats selfish about barnshaws mummy looking after him?
BarnshaW

15th Nov 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if she told me tomorrow to go and i was cramping their space i would up and go, fortunately they have their heads screwed on, they know the area and jobs and know how hard it is for young people to live so they put no pressure on me and dont want me to feel pressurised
Marc

15th Nov 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i would jake, then i will do some friday night arm routines for the weekend when i go out with the money i saved not from having a mortgage

Would be ironed too?
A2H GO

15th Nov 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
people who live at home over the age of 25 are the ones who like to listen to their mum and dad having sex in the next room.

i think its great, i get up in the morn at 7 and i got a cup of coffee waiting for me outside my room, dinner made for me, washing done, and i have loads of money

Or you could move out and fend for yourself like a respectable grown up adult instead of being selfish having mummy look after you so you can spend silly amounts of money on fuel and blind people with aftermarket HIDS in your Subaru Impreza.

i am quite respectable, i have a very respectable job , probably not as respectable as yours as i dont get put in company magazines in a shirt which is far too small for me, nor do i drive a banged out civic

True, having a mortgage brings a whole new meaning to being 'tight'

p.s I don't drive a Civic.
DaveyLC

15th Nov 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
House is cheap, very. But it's in a nice area, is massive (living room and main bedroom are both approx 6.5m x 4.5m, 2nd bedroom 6.5m x 3.5m and third bed little smaller), just had new boiler, new bathroom suite in etc. Only £25k! Been a repossession so they just wanted to recover costs. Yes I've been lucky in finding this, very lucky, but these are out there.

I think problem is, a lot of people want to move out, but don't want to drop the standard of their house, which their parents probably spent 30 years building up to. Im happy to start at the bottom of the property ladder.

£25k house??

Whats the street like? I assume you can't leave a car out side or have transparent windows?
John

15th Nov 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:
quote:

And what would that be worth if you sold it normally tomorrow?

I know they are out there, just depends where you want to stay etc, that's a bit cheap in general though.
JonnyJ

15th Nov 11 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
my dad was probably wanking over the moans in all honesty.

WTF was your dad wanking over things such as

"Ben, get those doors hung up"

"Ben, i dont like those doors, too cheap, buy better ones"

"Ben, i want a new house because i want a room for mum and dad to sleep in occasionally"

"Ben, stop looking like Rodney"

"No, you cant go out with your friends, i want new stuff for the house"

Strange man tbh.
BarnshaW

15th Nov 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BarnshaW

15th Nov 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have actually raged a few times at this thread today, some excellent baiting been done and i have been hooked a few times actually
willay
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

"ben, gie those doors hung up"

"ben, Ah dornt loch those doors, tay hoddin, buy better ones"

"ben, Ah want a new hoose coz Ah want a room fur maw an' paw tae sleep in occasionally"

"ben, gonnae-no lookin' loch rodney"

"no, ye cannae gang it wi' yer friends, Ah want new mince fur th' hoose" .

Strange man tbh.

Edited for truth.

[Edited on 15-11-2011 by willay]
JonnyJ

15th Nov 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL William

Although in truth, dad should be "paw"

I dont know why, weird race.

[Edited on 15-11-2011 by JonnyJ]
Eck
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

willay
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lolling
Lynny

15th Nov 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

£25k house??

Whats the street like? I assume you can't leave a car out side or have transparent windows?

Area is lovely, im more than happy parking my cars there
Eck
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

"Ben, get those doors hung up"

"Ben, i dont like those doors, too cheap, buy better ones"

"Ben, i want a new house because i want a room for mum and dad to sleep in occasionally"

"Ben, stop looking like Rodney"

"No, you cant go out with your friends, i want new stuff for the house"

Strange man tbh.

LOL
Eck
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did think but wasn't going to say anything

I don't get it, I was defending him

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People still living at their parents... 22 database queries in 0.0195670 seconds